Chapter 15: Release of MV.

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

Music/News

Black Rose has just reveal their MV for Damaged Lady.

by KpopPaparazzi_123 - 2013/XX/XX

 

It has been a week they reveal their teaser. Finally they released the MV for comeback. For their comeback, this time round they will be known as Black Rose and also there will be 2 new member joining with them for this comeback. Talking about thier comeback, many fans may want to know why Tina leave the group. For the fans, we are able to meet Tina personally and have a interview with her.

Our interview with Tina:

Interviewer(I): So Tina many of your fans want to know why you leave the group.

Tina (T): Before I said anything, I would like to apologies to my fans due to my leaving from the group. It is correct that I leave the group because I want to continue my studies at the States. It was a last minute thingy. But to all my fans, please wait for me because after my studies, I will give you all a surprise. Hope you all can wait for me to finish my 2 years studies.

I: So, you have already plan to continue this industry after you finish your studies?

T: Yes, I am going to continue but I won't be continue as a member of Black Rose. After my studies, I will be working the same entertainment (which is her recent entertainment, A.M.E)

I: Thank you Tina for the interview, hope your fans will understand you and wait for you to finish your studies.

 

Below is the video for Black Rose new MV, "damaged lady".

 


A/N: To the new subscriber, thanks for subscribing to my story. Hope you like my story and do comment. =)