Chapter 6 - worse day ever.

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

Finally arrived at their campsite. The leader been moody because she hates getting bitten by mosquito. All of them look at the tent that they going to stay. “Unni!! How are we gonna survive in this campsite? The mosquitos keep biting me. And unni, another one more problem. How are we gonna survive if none of us know how to cook.”

 

“Christina-ah!! Don’t need to be afraid. I know a little bit of basic stuff. I can cook basic stuff and boil water. So don’t worry. We will be able to survive.”  Said Selena. Suddenly all of them hear a noise behind the bushes. All of them get close together and suddenly a guy pop out. All of them scream like crazy because they thought that guy is a stalker or ert. “Wait!!! I have a letter for you girls and it is from your boss.” All of them look at the guy who just pop out of the bush. He handed them the letter and get away from the campsite. Tina opens the letter since the guy handed the letter to her.

 

 

“Haiz!! What we did wrong that we get this punishment. Our debut is in another 3 days and if the mosquitos keep biting me, I will have a bad skin and it doesn’t look good for our first performance and debut. And……It will be the worse memory I ever had!!!” The dramatic leader Scarlett has been talking about her skin from the time they reach till now.

 

Selena who is the second oldest of the group go and ransack the tent to find an insect repellent. After finding it, she passes to Scarlett. “Use this, so that the insects will not bite you.” said Selena. “Okay girls!! Let’s go and find those ingredients that have been hidden in this campsite.” Selena ordered all her member. All of them nod their head and search for the ingredient. All of them are already hungry, so they need to find the ingredients as fast as they could.

 

After finding all those ingredients, Selena cook for all them. They eat like as if they never eaten for 2 days. All of them hangout around each other and talking about their wishes. Some wish that they will be successful and all that. After talking about all the stuff, all of them when to bed and can’t wait for tomorrow and get out of this campsite.


 

Here is an update. Sorry if it is boring and sorry for broken english. I was soo sleepy due to today whether. Btw it is raining heavily here in Singapore. So yeah!! Stay tune.. I will try my best to make it more interesting for next chapter.