Chapter 1 - 1 week before debut

Black Rose:Beginning of new life.

"One...two....three...four.....two...two...three..four......." dancing to the beat and suddenly someone off the music player.

"Tina!!!! What are you doing here alone at this hour. Its already 12 midnight and you still practising??" say one of the member.

"Unni!! Why you disturb me..I am practising for our debut. Play that music again." Tina, the maknae, who was looking at Selena while wiping her sweat.

 

Selena goes toward the maknae. "Why are you practising so hard, our debut is just in another 1 week and I thought we already practise that good all this time?? Give yourself a break man??".

Tina smirks at Selena and start to dance again after playing the music player. Selena is really worried of the maknae being alone; she started to join practising dancing with the maknae.

 

 

After how many hours practising, finally they head back to their dorm. It is 3am in the morning. Getting in their dorm slowly and sneakily and suddenly someone throw a pillow toward the door direction. "Ya!!!! What time is it?? Finally both of you return. Where the hell did both of you go?? Do you know, what time you were supposed to reach to the dorm??" The leader was screaming at both Selena and the maknae Tina.

 

Selena look at the leader while smiling and put her finger at and pointed at the direction, Christina room. "Unni, don't scream, later Christina woke up." The leader than chill herself and ask the two member why they return quite late. "Unni, mianhe, I was practising with Tina." "Hmm so you guys been practising, but you should know that tmr we have to wake up early. Whatever it is, tomorrow I am not going to hear any complain of tired from both of you. Understand??!!"

"Yes unni!!" Both of them reply. "Now go to sleep." ordered from the leader.


 

So yeah!!! There goes the 1st chapter. Hope you guys like it. ;)