Episode 2

Crown Princess Love Story!

At School

 

 

When the lesson is ended Sunggyu visiting Jiyoon's class to asking Jiyoon to go back home together, but Jiyoon is already home. So, Sunggyu only found Gayoon, "Gayoon ah, where is Jiyoon?" asked Sunggyu while still looking around at the class.

"She went back home earlier cause she felt too tired these days. Why?" Gayoon asked back and keep arranging her things on her bag.

Sunggyu scratched his head, "Uhm yeah, i wanted to ask her to go back home together and maybe walk in the park to get some conversation."said Sunggyu.

"I also think that you guys really need to talk."said Gayoon and backpacking her bag.

"You think so?"asked Sunggyu kinda a bit surprised.

"Guys, please! You both still feel that you are still just a friends, Your feelings still like in old times. You both already engaged and about to marry. Its really not good if your relationship keep going like this. Though, yeah, i know that you both are loving each other. But that love isn't love as a couple. You know what i mean?" Gayoon proped her hands.

Sunggyu sighed and asked, "How do you know?" asked Sunggyu.

"Know what?" asked Gayoon back and walking out from the class room.

"Know our feeling..." Sunggyu followed Gayoon on her back. 

"Only fools cannot notice it, Sunggyu ssi." grinned Gayoon and stopped on the gate cause her car already there ready to pick her up.

Sunggyu only nodded and slightly smiled. Gayoon tapped his shoulder, "Go the castle now! Visit her!" 

"Okay Gayoon! See you tomorrow, Princess!" said Sunggyu and waved his hand.

Gayoon also waved back back at him from the car, "See you!"


Its been 3 hours Jiyoon playing with her Xbox360 in her office room, non-stop. Shin Hakyun, her assistant keep reminding her to stop, "Crown Princess you have to really stop playing right now!" said Shin Hakyun. 

Then Finally Jiyoon stopped, "You are so mean!" Jiyoon express her anger with her aegyo!

"I am not that mean, Princess. You were stopped your lesson earliear because you said that you have to get some rest. Am i right?" Said assistant Shin and fix his tie.

"Yeah you're right, Assistant Shin!" said Jiyoon and sighed.

And then, 

"Jiyoon ah!" Gayoon came into her office room. "Oh Gayoon ah! You came!" Jiyoon smiled.

"Yeah, i had to bring my notes so you can write it! A princesses have to keep their promise right?" Gayoon gave her books to Jiyoon.

"Thank you Gayoon ah!"Jiyoon took the books from Gayoon hands.

"Assistant Shin, can you leave us for a moment? Cause i had to 'girls talk' with our crown princess."said Gayoon as she sat beside Jiyoon

Assistant Shin only clears his throat and went out from the room.

"What are you going to say?" asked Jiyoon. 

"Jiyoon ah, Sunggyu was looking for you when the lessons ended. He was about to ask you to go back home together. He said that he wants to had some talk with with you." said Gayoon.

"Oh really?" said Jiyoon with plain expressions. 

"Yeah and i think he'd come today to your home."said Gayoon.

Jiyoon only nodded. "Jiyoon ah, you have to 'convert' your feelings with him. Its really obvious that your relationship feeling is really plain. You know? Just like friends and not more than that." said Jiyoon.

"You think is that easy to change the feelings from a best friend to a lover? Its hard to develop something like that. Sometimes we do feel awkward." said Jiyoon. 

"Jiyoon, you both have to try to develop it!" said Gayoon.

"I don't think i can."Jiyoon shooked her head. "Sometimes i even think that i will abandoned my title as a crown princess. I think i won't marry Sunggyu." said Jiyoon. 

"Crown Princess, with all respect, are you nuts?" Gayoon was about to got heart attack. 

"No, i am on my sense, still on my sense. Everyone think that i don't deserved to be crown princess! I am too boyish, bla bla bla, And i really don't like when i cannot choose someone that i am going to marry by my own. I mean Sunggyu is a very good guy, but i love him as a friend. I never see him more than that and never think to develop those feeling as a lover.

"But Jiyoon.." Jiyoon cut Gayoon's words by saying, "You more deserved to be the crown princess of our lovely country. I can let go off my title cause i know well the one who going to replace me." said Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon, i will kill you, if you let go off your crown princess title! I never wanna be a crown princess!"said Gayoon. 

"I never understand why my parents wanting me to marry Sunggyu a son of Prime Minister. People would think that there will be no more democracy and all of authorithy will be belong to our kingdom. It will be such a great issues. You knew how many people against my engagement with Sunggyu? You knew it right?" said Jiyoon with serious glance.

Gayoon sighed, " I know right! But....pufff"

"Its freaking complicated, Gayoon ah~~"said Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon, really for any sake i have no intention to make this conversation getting serious like this."said Gayoon.

Jiyoon giggled, "Its fine..."said Jiyoon.

"I hope everything will be fine with you!"said Gayoon.

Jiyoon smiled, "So, do i.."


Meanwhile Yoon Doo Joon the challenger was freaking upset and embarassed after that 'Incident'. He was with his 5 best friends who are still active in National Football team. "Its unbelieavable!!" said doojoon as he scrathed his haid with his both hands cause he felt so stressed-out.  

"Its all your fault Hyung!" said Gikwang and kick the ball to Doojoon's head and yeah Doojoon got hit,

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Doojoon's head was really hurt because of Gikwang's kick was so powerful.

"I was just trying to make you back on your sense again, Hyung! I can't understand you are crazy or idiot or what? Challenging a girl is already quiet insane and YOU were challenging a Princess who were nicely come and talk?? That was freaking insane Hyung!" said Gikwang.

"Hyung, are we keep going to sit here? We all were sitting here in the yard for more than 4 hours!" said Dongwoon, the maknae.

"Shut up!! If you want to go, Just go!!" said Doojoon. and then the 5 boys stand up and left him alone.

"Ya, where were going??" Doojoon screamed and picked her bag and then run to them.

"You are still going to challenge our Crown Princess tomorrow?" asked Junhyung. 

"Yeah, of course! Its all for my Prestige and Self-esteem!" said Doojoon.

All of the 5 were sighed and murmured. "Just play the ball by yourself! You know Hyung, You were already priceless!!" said Junhyung. 

"Yeah Junhyung is right! We are not going to make our self-esteem down just like you did!" said Yoseob.

Doojoon stopped his step, "So, you don't want to be my friend anymore?" asked Doojoon. Sadly, they were all ignoring Doojoon. They were embarassed enough because of Doojoon's behaviour to the Crown Princess.


Sunggyu was already in the castle and waiting for Jiyoon in the Park. Ässistant Shin was calling Jiyoon from her office, "Your Royal Highness, Master Kim Sunggyu, your fiance is waiting for you in the Park. 

"Gayoon ah, let's talk again later."said Jiyoon and stood up. 

"Sure Jiyoon ah~~~" said Gayoon.


In the Castle's Park, 

"Hey, What's up?" greeted Jiyoon. "We need to talk." said Sunggyu with serious glance. 

"Okay about what?" asked Jiyoon. Sunggyu throw a glance to the assistance Shin and he know what it means. It means he has to left them then he left.

"Can we talk by walking around the Park?" asked Sunggyu. Jiyoon nodded and walked.

"I am so curious about what are you going to talk about. It seems so serious." said Jiyoon.

"About our relationship~~ I am not sure with what we do now~~ Engaged without love~~ It makes us feel awkward. We can't keep continue like this." said Sunggyu.

"I think so too~~ When we both were only best friends, We never feel awkward like this~~ Sunggyu you know that i really love you as my brother. I really don't know how i can love you as my lover~~" said Jiyoon.

"I also love you as my sister. We were best friend since we were in the kindergarten. I really want to stop this relationship and go back to our old times as best friend but i can't." said Sunggyu.

"Yeah! I really don't know what should we do at times like this." said Jiyoon. 

"Jiyoon, i know that it feels awkward, and i know you will not like my suggestion." Sunggyu took a deep breath. 

"What will you suggest?" asked Jiyoon.

"We pretend like we are a real couple. Yeah we are indeed a real couple but without any feeling. I mean we do like other couples do. Like dating, watch movie together, or kissing maybe." said Sunggyu with a weird tone while saying kissing.

"You think it will work?" asked Jiyoon.

"I don't know. Maybe it will work." said Sunggyu.

"Close your eyes, Sunggyu!" ordered Jiyoon.

"What?" Sunggyu were kinda confused.

"Just please close your eyes!" ordered Jiyoon and Sunggyu closed his eyes.

Jiyoon were closing her eyes too and started to make their lips closer and stopped, "Crap! I can't do it!" said Jiyoon.

"Do what?" asked Sunggyu as soon as he opened his eyes. "I can't kiss you silly!" said Jiyoon and patted his head.

"Yaaaaaaa! it hurts!" said Sunggyu and rubbed his head.

""Aaaaarrghhhhh!! Why should i engage to you?" murmured Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon ah~ How about hugging? Its easier than kiss right?" asked Sunggyu.

Then Jiyoon directly hugged him. 

"Still~~ It doesn't change anything~~" said Jiyoon and pushed him away. "This kind of relationship makes me sick!" continued Jiyoon.

"I know right~!" said Sunggyu.


Doojoon were keep in dazed in his bedroom, sank in his own thought, "How come i become a loser like this? How come i can lose to her? How come i become crazy like this?" All the questions were popped up in his mind.

He was so fear of losing to Jiyoon tomorrow. Because he was challenging her one more time. He was also gambling all of his pride in this game. "Aishhhhh!! They were right!! I shouldn't challenge her though i hate Princess, kingdom thingy, and other such a thing. Everytime i saw Princess or any Princesses things, It makes me remembered all the bad things." thought Doojoon. 

Doojoon hates Princesses. He also hates Princess thingy. Because of he had bad past with Princess Gayoon. Doojoon and Princess Gayoon were a couple. Nobody know about their relationship. They were started to liking each others since Gayoon was the only representative from the royal family to watch the FIFA World Cup U-19 in the Final when South Korea versus Qatar. 

As a Princess, Gayoon were also invited to sing national anthem of South Korea. Doojoon fell in love with Gayoon at the first sight. At that time, South Korea were win 4-1. Its such a Pride that South Korea can be the Winner of World Cup U-19. Gayoon doesn't want to miss the moment of joy with South Korea Football team by taking picture with them. Since that time, they kept in touch by keep texting and calling without anybody know. They also met again in Public because of UNICEF invited them to be voluntary social worker. 

As time goes by their relationship turned into dating. They were really happy to be together. They were really compatible as a couple. They were rarely fighting. Everyday passed with love.

But one day, her mom found out about this, "Gayoon ah you're too young to date. Doojoon is a good guy. No doubt, But Royal family already prepared another man for you." said Gayoon Mom. "Mom, were you and Dad also being arranged by Royal Family? I am 17 years old. I am old enough to date mom." said Gayoon. "I am not being arranged. But I...." Gayoon cut her mom's words, "Its useless to debate with you mom. You will always be the winner. Congratulation Mom, you win." Gayoon started to tear up but still throw a fake smile.

The next day Gayoon asked Doojoon to meet up in the secret park where they always meet up secretly.  "Doojoon, i wanna break up with you." said Gayoon with a bit trembling voice. 

Doojoon giggled and caress her face, "You are so funny!" But Gayoon slapped away his hands.

"Gayoon ah, have i done something wrong?" asked Doojoon. He felt something goes wrong.

"No you didn't! But, i did. Let's break up, Yoon Doo Joon." Gayoon tried so hard to not crying. It makes her voice trembling. 

"You didn't something wrong. Our relationship so far goes fine~! But why we have to break up?"asked Doojoon.

"I never wanting you in my life! I was playing with your heart! I also have found another guy who is better than you! I am from a royal family! Why would i wanna be with you?" Gayoon smirked. 

Those words that Gayoon said were like 1000 of needles stabbed Doojoon heart. Doojoon can't handle his eyes. He started to cry.

"You should find someone who loves you. You should find someone who is better than me~~ Someone who deserved a good guy like you~." said Gayoon and left him alone.

Gayoon were also crying at that time. She couldn't stop crying for around two days.

That was unforgettable memories for both of them.