Episode 9

Crown Princess Love Story!

"He is your future husband, Gayoon ah!" said Jiyoon and tapped her shoulder.

"Heoool!! Seriously?? He is Crown Prince Kenichi?" Gayoon was really surprised.

"Yes! He is!" said Jiyoon.

"Wow! He is so mesmerizing now!" said Gayoon and can't stop looking at his photo.

"He told me that he will come to Seoul soon cause he wanna meet you!" said Jiyoon.

But, suddenly Gayoon's expression changed, "I don't think King will agree on unision indirect. You know it right?" asked Gayoon.

"Yeah. I feel this is so awkward. I think its a test for me. A weird test." said Jiyoon.

"What will you do?" asked Gayoon. Jiyoon shook her head, "I don't know. I can't say anything for now." 

"Gayoon ah, if in the end, you fall in love with him, tell me, and i will make serious efforts so the unision indirect will be approved by all parties." said Jiyoon with her serious gaze.

"Jiyoon ah...." Gayoon was surprised and speechless.

"This is my test and i don't care if i failed and not will be a Crown Princess anymore." said Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon if i marry to Crown Prince Kenichi, Its impossible  if become a Crown Princess. They can't make you relinquish your title.said Gayoon.

"Our Grandfather has a cousin. Though they are living in London, they are still a part of our royal family. The most important thing is, Our Grandfather's cousin's grandchild is a boy." said Jiyoon. "How come you don't know about this?" asked Jiyoon.

"I know about this. But, i never thought about them." said Gayoon. "He is the third line to be the next throne right?" asked Gayoon.

"Yes. So, he also has power and right to be the next King." said Jiyoon.

"But from our history background, Our Grandfather's cousin, Lee Hyunsik wasn't good in politics. Not just that, He is never interested in politic world. He is kinda hedonism. But, i am not sure about Lee Hyunwoo." said Gayoon.

"From what i heard last time, He is just like his grand-father. Its been 7 years Hyunwoo didn't come back to Seoul." said Jiyoon.

"I don't think we can put trust on him to be the crown prince. We also have to consider about our people. Cause Crown Prince will be the next King and also the icon of our country. Jiyoon, you have to face this all carefully." said gayoon and hold Jiyoon's arm.

Jiyoon turned her head to Gayoon, "Gayoon ah~, for the time being, i'm begging you to not in love with Crown Prince Kenichi. You know the situation right?"

"I will always support you, Crown Princess Jiyoon." said Gayoon.

 


 
 
Gayoon went to the library cause she wanted to read historical book. Before she opened the library door, suddenly, "HA!!!" someone tapped Gayoon's shoulders from back and it makes Gayoon shocked to the death. "Eomaaa!!" Gayoon screamed out of her lung and turned to see who was made her shocked like this. She gasped, "Prince Lee Hyunwoo!" 
 
Hyunwoo just laughed, "Hi noona!" Hyunwoo smiled.
 
"Yaaaaa!!" Gayoon hit his arm for like thousand times. " I'm almost die because of shocked to the death you know!!" Gayoon was angry.
 
"Noona, don't be angry! Bbuing bbuing!" Hyunwoo did some aegyo
 
"When you arrive here?" Gayoon ignored his aegyo cause his aegyo is really ignorable.  "Just now. I was walking around here and i saw you, so i decided to surprise you." said Hyunwoo.
 
"Yaaaa! Prince Lee Hyunwoo! That wasn't surprise and it was not fun! By the way, is holiday already started so you came here?" asked Gayoon.
 
"Yep! Its also because of i miss my pretty noona!" said Hyunwoo and hugged Gayoon tightly. "Ya! Hyunwoo ya! Let me off! I can't breath!" Gayoon tried to push Hyunwoo because he hugged her too tight. 
 
"Sorry noona!" he let Gayoon off. "Do you have time tonight?" asked Hyunwoo.
 
"I am not busy. Why?" asked Gayoon. "Let's go clubbing!' said Hyunwoo excitedly. Gayoon sighed, "I don't like club. Just go there by yourself!"
 
Hyunwoo pouted, "Noona, please! Uncle Jeon will let me go to the Club only if you and Crown Princess accompany me." Hyunwoo begged.
 
"Our dearest Prince Hyunwoo, the answer is still the same, "NO!"" Gayoon crossed her arms. 
 
"Ahhhh noonaaa...." Hyunwoo shook Gayoon's shoulder. "Prince Lee Hyunwoo! You're still underage! We have to defend royal dignity by following the rules entirely." Gayoon said firmly.
 
"Noona, you make my holiday ." Hyunwoo pouted. "I am sorry, I'm just trying to teach my younger cousin to be more mature and respect the rules. If you do thing i make your holiday , i can suggest you to have fun in Jeju Island."  said Gayoon.
 
Hyunwoo grinned, "Noona, if so, will you accompany me to having fun there?"
 
Gayoon shooked her head and smiled, "I don't think i can accompany you cause my holiday hasn't started yet. It will started in a week." 
 
Hyunwoo shrugged, "Wonder if your holiday same like me." Gayoon asked, "Did you met King Jeon?"
 
"Of course i met! How can i going around the castle if i didn't meet him. And i think i told you that he'll let me go to the club if my two pretty noonas want to accompany me." said Hyunwoo. 
 
Gayoon gasped and almost speechless, "So, you really asked King about that??? Are you nuts??" 
 
Hyunwoo scratched his own head, "Why noona, something's wrong here?"
 
"I guess its all because of the different of culture. Hyunwoo raised in England. Prince Lee thought him Korean culture but his friends environment made a great impact in him." thought Gayoon.
 

"Just forget about it! You have to meet Jiyoon noona!" said Gayoon. 

 


 

Jiyoon was reading on her schedule and it reminds her of a football battle with Yoon Doo Joon. "Assistant Shin, I'm almost forget that i have an appointment today with Yoon Doojoon. We have to go there now." and closed the agenda book.

"Alright, Your Royal Highness." Assistant Shin bowed.

 


 

Doojoon was waiting for Crown Princess in the football yard where they usually battle there.  Not so long waiting, Jiyoon came with Assistant Shin. 

For the first time ever Doojoon bowed to Crown Princess Jeon Jiyoon. Jiyoon smiled, "Are you ready for this battle?" 

"Yes, Crown Princess!" answered Doojoon seriously. Jiyoon smiled and nodded her head, "Okay! So let's start the game!" 

Assistant Shin moved to the side of the yard and Doojoon put the ball on the kick off. "You start the game." said Jiyoon. Then Doojoon kick the ball and spinning the ball.

Jiyoon tried her sliding tackle but failed. Doojoon kept running straight to the goal, But Jiyoon pulled his shirt and did the sliding tackle and running with full speed towards her goal and, GOALLLL!!

Doojoon looked a bit upset and took the ball from the goal. Jiyoon noticed it. "Yoon Doojoon! You have to beat me till the end!" said Jiyoon.

Then Jiyoon started to kick the ball, and spinning the ball around her legs to fooled Doojoon and then sprinted to the goal and kicked the ball to the goal and GOAAALLL!!

But then, "Yoon Doojoon, though i made goal, i want you to start the kick! You shouldn't let me make any goal!" Jiyoon stared into Doojoon's eyes.

Doojoon started to kick the ball and spinning the balls, turning around Jiyoon, running straight to the goal, Jiyoon tired to stop him but she can't then, "Goaaallllll!!!" Doojoon screamed. Jiyoon smiled slightly. 

5 Minutes after that, Doojoon also make another goal and 10 Minutes after he also made goal. Final score 3-2.

Jiyoon smiled and offer her hand to do handshake, "That was a great game!" 

"It was nice to play football with you, Your Royal Highness." said Doojoon and they did handshake.

"I will contact the head of South Korea's football association to make a test for you. Cause its been closed last month. By the way, why your behave is different than before?" asked Jiyoon.

"I realized that i have to control my emotion." answered Doojoon. "I am sorry but why you hated Princess so much?" asked Jiyoon

Doojoon speechless. He was frozen. Jiyoon smiled, "Its okay if you won't answer it." said Jiyoon.

"Its because...Its because i will never ever have Princess love in my life." answered Doojoon. "Oh God! Just take my soul now! Let me die! What i was just saying!" thought Doojoon.

"Everyone has Princess love! Cause Princess, all of royal family love their people!" said Jiyoon. "Anyway, you have to make our country win in every competition! You have to try your best to make South Korea's football team stronger! Okay?" said Jiyoon.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness!" Doojoon nodded, "Thank God, she doesn't understand what i'm saying!"thought Doojoon

 


 

Doojoon walked back to his house. He is happy that he can join again the national football team. Joining football team again, reminds him about something sweet in the past.

 


 

FLASHBACK

Doojoon was really nervous, cause this is his first time to beat Germany. He had such a big pressure cause he was the captain of the team. A day before the match Doojoon decided to make a time to meet his lovely girfriend, Gayoon in their favourite cafe. Gayoon masquerade herself whenever she going to meet Doojoon in public places. Because she disliked her private life being exposed in public.

"Doojoon ah, don't worry! You and Your team can win over them! No matter how strong they are as long as you unite with your team put all power together. You can win it!" said Gayoon and hold his hand. 

"I know it. But, I am just too nervous." said Doojoon and lay low his head. Gayoon put his chin up and cupped his face, "When you're nervous to do it, It means you still love to be a football player. When you are not nervous, means you lost your love." said Gayoon.

Doojoon smiled and hold her hands on his cheek, "Thank you very much, Gayoon ah!" 

"Just do your best. I'll watch the match in the stadium!" said Gayoon. 

The next day was the day of the game. Gayoon watch him on the audience seat. Not on the VVIP seat. 

South Korea win over Germany with score 2-1. Gayoon jumped off from her seat because of the happy. "Yeaaaahhhh!!" Gayoon screamed in happiness.

After the Match is ended, Gayoon and Doojoon met in a secret park. Gayoon jumped on Doojoon and hugged him tightly, "I am so happy that you can win it!"

Doojoon kissed Gayoon sweetly."Thank you for always be my side! Promise me that you'll not leave me!"

"I will not! One day, you'll be the first Prince who is really good in sport!" said Gayoon and hugged him. "Our country proud to have you in our national football team."

 


 

Doojoon tears was falling just like a heavy rain, "Gayoon ah, Why you have to leave me when you promised me not to leave me? Now, i have no one who cheer me when i'm playing football. You're so bad to me...."

Doojoon wiped his tears, "Now, The only reason for me to play football is only to make our country proud. I'll show you that i stay strong without you."

 


 

Jiyoon were talking with Hyunwoo in her office room.

"Hyunwoo, you can't go there!" said Jiyoon firmly. "Ahhhh noona! I'm curious with Seoul's club." Hyunwoo pouted. "Prince Lee!!" Jiyoon stared coldly at Hyunwoo. 

"Okay. Okay. No more begging you about that! By the way, Noona, can we go to Jeju island together?" asked Hyunwoo.

"No. Noona is really busy. I don't think i'll have holiday. You can go there by yourself, right?" said Jiyoon.

"Ahhhh noona. My reason to go here is only to have a great holiday with my pretty noonas!" Hyunwoo shrugged.

Suddenly, Jiyoon's phone was ringing. It was from Sunggyu, "Oh, Sunggyu! What's up?"

"How was your trip in Japan?" asked Sunggyu. "It was great. Why you call me? Wanna meet me?" asked Jiyoon.

Its weird but only heard to Jiyoon's voice, Sunggyu's heart beating like crazy and feel so nervous. "Uh...No...Its just...I wanna know about how you doing these days cause you didn't come to school."

"Oh...I see! I am sorry but i am kinda busy now! I'll call you later. Okay?" said Jiyoon.

"Okay, see you tomorrow in school!" said Sunggyu and ended the call.

"Why i'm being like this?" Sunggyu asked himself.

"Who was it noona?" asked Hyunwoo. "My fiancee." Jiyoon read back her agenda.

"Why you didn't answer his call sweetly?" asked Hyunwoo confused. "Because i'm not a sweet person." said Jiyoon kept reading her agenda.

"Hahahahhah i think i know what shoud i do so i can have holiday together with my noonas." thought Hyunwoo.

 


 

AUTHOR MESSAGES!!
 
OMG!! What is Hyunwoo going to do?