Episode 13

Crown Princess Love Story!

Doojoon was staying in his bedroom. He kept thinking about his decision that he made, “Why do i kept thinking about decision that i’ve made? Its useless! Its a chance for me to do revenge to Gayoon. Why should i think too much? Who cares she was my ex or not?” thought Doojoon.

But he thought again, “But Gayoon will see me as a bad person after knowing this. Urghhhh I have no choice.”

 

 The next day they were going to the Jeju island. Everybody looks so happy except Jiyoon and Hyunwoo.

They were waiting for their flights in the Royal Airport.

“Hyunwoo why you look not so excited? What’s bothering you?” Gayoon asked.

“I want to bring Hyuna with us.” Hyunwoo said.

Gayoon sighed, “This is all your idea Hyunwoo. It’ll be if you’re being like this.”

“Alright noona!” Hyunwoo said. Then Hyunwoo saw Jiyoon and Sunggyu was so quiet.

Hyunwoo poked Gayoon’s arm and said, “Noona, look! Jiyoon Noona and Sunggyu Oppa are so quiet. What’s wrong with them?”

Gayoon said, “I guess nothing wrong with them.”

Meanwhile Sunggyu didn’t know what to talk with Jiyoon. He was really nervous. He never feel so nervous whenever he ‘s with Jiyoon.

“Sunggyu why are you so quiet today?” Jiyoon asked.

Sunggyu was startled, “Urghh, heheh nothing! Maybe because i feel way too excited?”

Jiyoon chuckled, “You such a liar! Ya!! Kim Sunggyu, whenever you feel excited you’ll always talk too much. NOT quiet! Tell me what’s happening!”

Sunggyu asked, “Should i tell you the truth?”

Jiyoon stared at Sunggyu, “You’re so weird today! Sure you have to tell me the truth!”

“Jiyoon ah this is my first time feel so nervous like this. I don’t know what happened with me.” Sunggyu sighed.

Jiyoon laughed, “Sunggyu ya! You’re so funny! I like your joke by the way.”

Sunggyu thought, “But this isn’t a joke, Jiyoon ah.”

Sunggyu forced himself to laugh, “Good to know you love it!”

Then Assistant Shin come appeared and said, “The Flight is ready, time to fly!”

 


 

Prince Kenichi was playing golf alone accompany by his personal butler. He was giving a ball shot and awesomely he got hole-in-one.

(In Japanese)

“Crown Prince, you are a great golfer.” said The Butler.

Prince Kenichi smirked, “It was just my luck.” He continued, “By the way, I’d like to go to Seoul tomorrow. Please arranged it for me!”

The butler nodded, “Alright, Crown Prince!”

 


 

“Finally, We arrived in Jeju Island!” Hyunwoo said as they are already in Jeju airport.

“The weather and scenery are so good here!” Gayoon said.

“So, where are we going now?” Sunggyu asked.

“We are already in Jeju!! Of course we’re going to the beach!” Jiyoon said.

“Seems today we will get some fun!” Gayoon said.

Then they were going to the beach by cars.

 


 

 

As soon as they arrived in the beach, they run to the white sand and also facing the natural wave of the beautiful sea.

They were all splashing water just like a kid. They were all happy.

“Stop splashing water that much to me!” Jiyoon said and laughed. Sunggyu ignored what she said and kept splashing water to her.

Gayoon and Hyunwoo also kept splashing water to each other. “Noona! This is so fun!!” Hyunwoo said.

After they had satisfied by splashing water, they seated on the beach enjoying the sunset.

Suddenly, Gayoon’s phone was ringing, “Who is this?” She asked as she answered the call. She didn’t recognize the number.

“Its me, Crown Prince Kenichi. How have you been, Princess Gayoon?” Prince Kenichi greeted her warmly.

Gayoon was surprise, “Crown Prince Kenichi, How did you know my phone number?”

Prince Kenichi  giggled and said, “From your parents. I’m calling you cause i wanna tell you that I’ll come to Seoul  tomorrow.”

Gayoon shocked, “Tomorrow?!  Tomorrow I’ll be still in Jeju having holiday with my cousins.”

Prince Kenichi said, “Alright, Tomorrow, right after i meet your parents i’ll go to Jeju island to meet you for a while.”

“Eh? What? Seriously?” Gayoon disbelief.

“Yeah! My purpose to go there is only to meet you, my future wife.” Prince Kenichi said.

Gayoon rolled her eyes, “Okay! See you tomorrow!”

Jiyoon asked, “Who was it?”

“It was Prince Kenichi.” Gayoon answered. “ I feel disgusting when hearing, ‘My purpose to go there is only to meet you, my future wife.’ ” Gayoon copied Prince Kenichi speaking style.

Jiyoon, Sunggyu and Hyunwoo laughed when Gayoon copied Prince Kenichi.

“Why are you laughing at me?” Gayoon asked.

“Just forget about it. I think he’s a bit player. Be aware, Gayoon ah!” Jiyoon said.

“All the time! I’ll be aware of him. He’s handsome but eh yuck?!” Gayoon said.

 


 

After they were playing in the beach, they had dinner together in a restaurant near by that beach.

“I never had so much fun like this before.” Hyunwoo said cheerfully.

“Oh seems you forget about Hyuna because had so much fun today!” Gayoon teased.

“Noona!” Hyunwoo pouted.  “As what i know Hyuna already had a boyfriend.” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah, she told me so.” Hyunwoo was upset.

Sunggyu tapped Hyunwoo’s shoulder, “Don’t worry dude! She’ll like you! Who wouldn’t love a prince like you!”

“Seriously? She’ll like me?” Hyunwoo looked a bit brightened by hearing that.

Sunggyu nodded, “Yep! Forget about it for a while and let’s eat.

 


 

Jiyoon was just woke up after a tight sleep. As soon as she woke up, she looked for Assistant Shin who was beside her room.

Jiyoon knocked the door. After a while Assistant Shin opened the door.

“You woke up late?” Jiyoon asked.

“No, Crown Princess. You woke up so early today.” Assistant Shin asked.

“Is My Personal Tutor arrived already?” Jiyoon asked.

“He’s arrived.” Assistant Shin asked.

“When He’s arrived?” Jiyoon asked. “He arrived at..” But Jiyoon cut him, “Wait, Assistant Shin? Can i ask you why are you so slow in recent days? You should report me everything without i am asking you like this. You do that usually. Why are you being like this?” Jiyoon was really angry but she still can maintain her emotion.

“I am sorry, Crown Princess.”  Assistant Shin bowed.

“I did not asked you to say sorry. Explain me why are you being like this? Why are you so slow?!” Jiyoon said firmly.

“Its because of....Can i explain you inside the room?” Assistant Shin asked. He was looked so afraid.

“Sure.” Jiyoon said.

 


 

“Now, tell me!” Jiyoon ordered as she seated in front of Assistant Shin.

“King Jeon found out that you were asking me to call a tutor here. But he gave me an ordered to cancel it without you knowing. But, i arranged it secretly for you.” Assistant Shin said.

“Why My father do that?!!” Jiyoon exploded.

“He said it because he wanted you only have fun here. I also worry that he sent somebody to spy us. Your tutor is already here but i am still thinking how you can have a lesson here.” Assistant Shin said.

“How about to maximize my security?” Jiyoon asked.

Assistant Shin shooked his head. “King Jeon might be infiltrated spy inside.”

Then in all of sudden an idea popped up in Jiyoon’s mind, “I’ll asked Hyunwoo, Gayoon and Sunggyu to cover me. These three person wouldn’t be a spy!” Jiyoon said. “But, i am still curious about my dad’s main reason to do this to me.” Jiyoon continued.

“So do i, Crown Princess! I’ll try to do my best for you!”  Assistant Shin said.

“Let me ask you a favor! Please stay loyal for me!” Jiyoon said.

“I’ll always stay loyal, Your Royal Highness!” Assistanst Shin.

“Please rent a cottage with kitchen. Cause i want you, Gayoon, Sunggyu and Hyunwoo be with me. And one more thing that you have to do, You have to asked my private tutor to go with us while we’re going to have holiday. Makes him look like my friend. Okay? ” Jiyoon said.

Assistant Shin nodded, “Fine! I’ll do it for you, Crown Princess!”

 


 

Then Jiyoon sent a text  to Gayoon, Hyunwoo and Sunggyu.

 

To : Princess Gayoon, Prince Lee Hyunwoo, Kim Sunggyu

Hello! This is an urgent message. Tonight i’ll have an international relation and politics studies. Please accompany me! Cause if i am alone i’ll be in danger. King Jeon sent me a spy to not let me have a lesson. You guys have to know that this lesson is really important for me. Please help me! You don’t have to follow the lesson. Just be in the room. I am begging you please. Thank you

 

As Gayoon, Hyunwoo and Sunggyu received a text from Jiyoon they were all, “What?!!”. They were all really shocked. They were disbelief that King Jeon do such a thing.

 


 

They were all gathered in the beach that they played there yesterday, “Are we going to do the same thing?”  Hyunwoo asked.

“Of course not! I have an idea!” Sunggyu said“What’s that?” Gayoon asked. “How about if we’re going to the mountain!” Sunggyu suggested.

“Mountain??” Gayoon was surprised with his suggestion.

“Yes. We can relaxing our mind there. The air is very clean there.” Sunggyu said.

“So, we’re going to hike?” Hyunwoo want to reassure. Sunggyu nodded.

“Hiking will took a long day. What if we do horsing?” Jiyoon suggested.

“Its a nice idea, Noona!” Hyunwoo agreed.

Suddenly, someone was appeared, “Hello! I am Ok Taecyeon.” He bowed. Taecyeon is Jiyoon’s private tutor. He was dressed like in a holiday. He did as Jiyoon’s order.

Sunggyu mouthed, “Who is he?”

Jiyoon cleared , “He is my  friend.” Then she gave a wink as a code. Gayoon, Sunggyu and Hyunwoo got that code easily.

“Ok! So, we’re all complete! Let’s go!” Hyunwoo said.

 


 

King Jeon was calling one of Jiyoon’s bodyguard in his office room,  “Where is Jiyoon going now Mr. Joo?”

“She’s going to horse club now, sir!”Mr. Joo said.

“Hmm, Okay! Is there anything suspicious so far?” King Jeon asked.

“No, sir!” Mr. Joo said.

“Okay! Report me if there is anything suspicious! Don’t let her have a tutor class there! Don’t let her make any plan without i am knowing.” King Jeon said.

“Yes, sir!”

King Jeon ended the call, “Jiyoon, i am sure you’re planning something there.” Thought King Jeon.

 


 

Crown Prince Kenichi was looking at a photobook. He was focus looking at his childhood photo with a little girl. A smile wrapped on his face while looking at that photo and a flashback memory appeared on his mind.

 


 

CROWN PRINCE KENICHI’s POINT OF VIEW

Whenever i saw this photo, it always remind me when i was 7 years old. I was playing football in the royal yard accompanied by my butler of course. Then i saw a very pretty girl. I stopped playing because her pretty face.

I didn’t know who is she.

Her hair was short. Usually i like girl with long hair. But, i really don’t know why i really like her and i think that she’s pretty.

That girl was approaching me and it makes me freezed. I...I really didn’t know what to do except looking at her beautiful face.

“Can i play football with you?” She asked me with her pretty smile in english.

“Do you like football?” I asked. My voice was quiet trembling.

She nodded cutely, “I love soccer.”

“Seriously? I am afraid if you fall and be hurted.” I said.

She shook her head, “Don’t worry! I always play football and never hurted.”

Then we played football together. She was cool. She was boyish but i don’t know why it makes me like her more.

We laughed together and we had fun and of course took some photos together.

As we stopped playing,”What’s your name?” I asked.

“My name is Jeon Jiyoon, A Crown Princess of South Korea. What about you?” She asked me back.

That time i know why she looked so pretty . Its because of she’s a princess.

“I am Kenichi Matsuyama, A Crown Prince of Japan.” I smiled and she smiled at me back.

Suddenly her butler was approaching us and take her, her butler said that her parents was waiting for her and its time for her to left. I was upset.

Before she left me, “Wait! I like you! I like you Crown Princess Jeon Jiyoon!”

But she laughed at me, “I like you too, you’re a good footballer Crown Prince Kenichi! See you later!”

Then she left me.

At that time i was dreaming to marry her. I told my father about my dream. But he said, “Sorry Kenichi, A Crown Prince can’t marry Crown Princess. You’ll find some one that you’ll really love.”

It upsets me very much. I have tried to bury my dreams.

But still, the one that i like is Crown Princess Jeon Jiyoon, not her cousin Princess Heo Gayoon.

When i knew that she already had fiancee, i was very sad till i don’t know how to explain. It was realy painful. I felt like i can’t breath. I didn’t know that childhood love can be like this.

My feelings to Crown Princess Jeon Jiyoon didn’t change till now.

Princess Heo Gayoon is a good girl and pretty. She is pretty. I knew this since i met her when i was 5 years old and  10 years old. She looks gorgeous.

My Dad said that i can like her and marry her. But, i don’t know why i don’t have any feelings to her.

Now, I have to marry her. So, I’ll try to develop feelings to her.

Though, I am not sure that i can forget my love to Crown Princess Jeon Jiyoon. Cause that love seems long resistance.

I hope Princess Heo Gayoon can make me fall in love with her. Its all i hope for now.

Cause if my feeling to Princess Jeon Jiyoon kept growing like this, it’ll make my life harder.

I can’t marry her and i can’t relinquish my title for her cause i am the only hope of my country. I am the one and only child of my parents. My Parents won’t let me do that though i can.

I have a cousins to be the next crown prince, but in my country history, that kind of story never happened. So, i  think my parents won’t let me do that.

I also can’t make Crown Princess Jiyoon relinquish her title for me.

That’s why i have to stop loving her though its hard.