Episode 14

Crown Princess Love Story!

King  Jeon and Princess Heo was welcoming Crown Prince Kenichi. “Kenichi, its been a long time we haven’t met.” King Jeon said.

“Yes, King Jeon. Its been very long time. Thank you for welcoming me warmly like this.” Crown Prince Kenichi said.

“You came here to meet Princess Gayoon?” Princess Heo asked.

“Yes, Your highness. I flew here to meet your daughter but, i just know that she’s now having holiday in Jeju.” Crown Prince Kenichi said.

“How long will you stay here, Crown Prince Kenichi?” King Jeon asked.

“I’ll go back after i met Gayoon. I am planning to go to Jeju island after i met you, King Jeon and Princess Heo.” Crown Prince Kenichi said.

“Actually, you can just go there without meeting us.” King Jeon said.

“No, King Jeon. I have to meet you first. It’d be not polite if i don’t meet you first.” Crown Prince Kenichi said.

King Jeon laughed, “Okay! So, what if we have a lunch together before you fly to Jeju?”

“It’d be an honor for me, King Jeon.” Crown Prince smiled.

 


 

Jiyoon, Gayoon, Hyunwoo, Sunggyu, and Jiyoon’s personal tutor, Taecyeon finished their horsing time. They were heading to somewhere after that.

“Noona, where are we going now?” Hyunwoo asked.

“We’re going to a cottage. I’m going to start my lesson. Don’t worry guys. I’ll make sure you won’t get bored while you’re accompanying me. Assistant Shin already prepared video games, food, and others to make sure that you’ll be comfortable.” Jiyoon said.

“You seem really enthusiast to start the lesson, Crown Princess.” Tutor Taecyeon said.

“Of course!”Jiyoon smiled.

Gayoon’s phone was ringing and she answered it, “Hello!”

“Princess Heo, Its me, Kenichi! I am already in Jeju. Can you tell me where are you right now?” Crown Prince asked.

Gayoon said, “Uh, Hmm, I am on my way to somewhere, Crown Prince Kenichi.”

Jiyoon mouthed, “Don’t meet him in the cottage!” Gayoon nodded.

“Oh, So, where are you exactly going to? I want to meet you.” Crown Prince Kenichi said.

“I’m going to the beach now.” Gayoon said.

“Okay! See you there!” Then Crown Prince Kenichi ended the call.

“So, it means i have to separate ways with you all?” Gayoon asked.

“No. We’ll drop you there and then we’re going to the cottage.” Jiyoon said.

“What should i do now?” Gayoon shrugged.

“You’re nervous to meet him?” Sunggyu laughed.

“Ughh be quiet Sunggyu!” Gayoon ruffled her own hair.

 


 

As Gayoon arrived in the beach, she saw Crown Prince Kenichi waved at him. Then, Gayoon approached him.

“Finally we met again!” Crown Prince Kenichi smiled.

Gayoon bowed a bit, “Nice to see you again, Prince Kenichi.”

“You look prettier than in photo!” Crown Prince Kenichi said.

“Oh My God, Crown Prince Kenichi is so handsome and also charming!” Gayoon thought.

“Thanks! You look good too!” Gayoon said.

“Since we are about to engage, I’d like to know more about you. Where should we start?” Kenichi asked and seated on the sand.

Gayoon seated beside him and said, “How about we start from our hobby, Crown Prince Kenichi?”

Crown Prince Kenichi giggled, “Don’t be formal with me. Just call my name, Kenichi.”

“Okay, so, what’s your hobby kenichi?” Gayoon asked.

Kenichi laughed and looked at Gayoon.

“Why? Is there anything wrong with me? I just do as you wish.” Gayoon said.

“Nothing. I love playing soccer, golf, and playing musical instrument and you?” Kenichi said.

“Soccer? Why boys who liked me always love soccer? It reminds me of Doojoon.” Gayoon thought.

“I love traveling, singing and reading books.” Gayoon said.

“Nice hobbies! Perhaps i can play a song for you so you can sing later.” Kenichi said.

“Why not?” Gayoon said and smiled.

“If you like to sing, it means you love music. What kind of music you like?” Kenichi asked.

“Hmm, I like ballad song and sometimes dance pop and classic! I love classic whenever i can’t sleep. You?” Gayoon said.

“I love classic too hahahhah it helps me to sleep. But i prefer club music.” Kenichi said.

“You like to go to club?” Gayoon asked.

“Hhmmm sometimes i go to club. I don’t go there often.” Kenichi said.

“Anyway can i ask you why do you like me?” Gayoon asked.

“Cause i think you’re pretty and nice. That’s all.” Kenichi said.”Do you like me too?” Kenichi asked.

“I like you so far. You’re nice!” Gayoon said.

“Did Crown Princess Jeon gave the teddy bear doll to you?” Kenichi asked.

“Yes. She gave it to me. Thank you very much, Kenichi. I love it.” Gayoon said.

“Nice to know that you love it! By the way where is the others?” Kenichi asked.

“They were taking some rest in cottage.” Gayoon said.

“I am sorry for bothering your rest time. You must be really tired after having fun.” Kenichi said and stood up.

Gayoon also stood up, “No! I am not that tired, its fine actually.”

Kenichi  smiled, “I really have to go back to Japan now. You also have to take some rest. I’ll come here again later!”

“So you come here only to meet me?” Gayoon asked.

“Yes! I’ll visit you later! See you!” Kenichi said.

“I thought we we can talk longer. I hope we can spend time longer.” Gayoon said.

Prince Kenichi smiled, “I’d love so too. But, my schedules waiting for me in Japan. Probably next time!”

“See you!!” Gayoon said.

Kenichi walked to his car and before he got in, he looked at Gayoon and waved his hand.

Gayoon waved at him back,”Have a safe flight!”                   

 


 

Jiyoon was having her lesson in cottage while Hyunwoo and Sunggyu were playing playstation 3. Jiyoon was diligently listening and learning political things from her private tutor, Taecyeon.

“Do you understand what i explained so far?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes! I understand.” Jiyoon said.

Then suddenly someone knocked Jiyoon’s room, “Come in!” Jiyoon said.

“Jiyoon, am i disturbing you now?” Gayoon asked as she entered the room.

Jiyoon chuckled, “No, How was your meeting with Crown Prince Kenichi?”

“I thought he was cheesy but actually he is not. He is so handsome and very friendly.” Gayoon said.

“Do you like him?” Jiyoon asked.

“I like him so far! He is attractive and very interesting!” Gayoon said.

“That’s great!  How long he will stay here?” Jiyoon asked.

“He already going back to Japan.” Gayoon said.

“Oh! I thought he will stay here for several days.” Jiyoon said.

“How is your lesson today, Jiyoon?” Gayoon asked.

“Hmm, It’s fun! Mr. Ok thought me well.” Jiyoon said.

“Okay! I think you’ll have another lesson so, i’ll go watch the boys.” Gayoon said.

“Okay! My lesson will be finished in 30 minutes.” Jiyoon said.

“Okay! Fighting!” Gayoon said and left the room.

“Do you want to continue this lesson now?”  asked  Taecyeon.

Jiyoon nodded, “Sure.

“Okay! Now, let’s continue!  You want to capture people’s heart right?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes. That’s really important to make them support me in any plan i made.” Jiyoon said.

“Okay! Since your image is a boyish princess, i think its good if you join military service as soon as you graduate from high school.”  Taecyeon said.

“Are you sure it works?”  Jiyoon asked.

“Almost every Prince or Princess in this world do that. So, i am pretty sure about it.” Taecyeon answered.

“Hmm, okay. But the problem is i have to do my plans as soon as possible. Because my dad is planning to held my marriage with Sunggyu right after i graduate from school. I have to erase the stupid rules before that. It means i have to do it all from now.” Jiyoon said.

“You can often do charity program just like you usually do. You have to be more active on doing that kind of thing. And also, you can’t forget that you also have to capture Royal Ministers’ heart!” Taecyeon said.

“Thank you for your advices! If all of your advices works, i will hire you as my personal advisor.” Jiyoon said.

 


 

Jiyoon, Gayoon, Hyunwoo and Sunggyu were having dinner together in the cottage. They were enjoying all of delicious meal.

While they were just finished their dinner meal, Jiyoon decided to tell them about something.

“I would like to tell you about something.” Jiyoon said.

“What is it, noona?” Hyunwoo asked.

“You all know that i am disagree with arranged marriage. Its not because i hate Sunggyu or something. I love Sunggyu as my very bestfriend. I can’t love him more than that cause i always see him as my best friend and Sunggyu always sees me like that. That’s true right, Sunggyu?” Jiyoon said.

Sunggyu actually started to like Jiyoon as a lover. Hearing Jiyoon say something like that makes him feel hurt so much.

Sunggyu nodded, “Yeah, its true.” He lied.

“I also have a boyfriend now.” Jiyoon said.

“A boyfriend? Who is that?” Hyunwoo asked.

“Jiyoon, however you already engaged to Sunggyu. You can’t do such a thing!” Gayoon said.

“I can’t help myself to not love the one that i really love.” Jiyoon said.

“Who is that guy, Jiyoon? I think we have to know him. So, we can protect your secret.” Sunggyu said.

“I will introduce him to you when we are already back in Seoul.” Jiyoon said.

“Its been weeks i am dating him secretly. I love him so much. I hope you all will understand this. I know this is so wrong. I am engaged to Sunggyu without love is also wrong. I hope you all will support me to offense the decision of king about my arranged marriage.” Jiyoon added.

Sunggyu smiled at Jiyoon. He pretend like he feel nothing while his heart was aching.

 


 

Prince Kenichi was already in the castle. He was going to meet his father on his dad’s room.

“Your Majesty, Crown Prince Kenichi is coming!” The Butler said.

“Let him in!” Emperor Matsuyama said from the room.

Then Kenichi stepped in and bowed to his father, “Hi Dad!” He greeted.

“How was your meeting with Princess Gayoon?” Emperor Matsuyama asked.

“It was good. We had a nice conversation.” Prince Matsuyama said.

“Do you still have feeling towards Crown Princess Jiyoon?” Emperor Matsuyama asked.

“No, Dad. I have no more feelings to her.” Prince Kenichi said.

“Kenichi, don’t lie to me. I know you still have feeling to her. Should i stop this arrange marriage?” Emperor Matsuyama said.

“I am sure with my decision dad.” Prince Kenichi said.

“I am really respecting your decision my son. But, are you sure you will be okay with this? Will you be okay looking at Crown Princess Jiyoon everyday when you already married to Princess Gayoon? I am sure your feelings will grow to her if you see her everyday. I still can arrange marriage for you with other girls if you want. If you continue this, you might her yourself and Gayoon. Are you still sure with this?” Emperor Matusyama asked.

“We’re already going this far dad....” Prince Kenichi said.

“Yes, we are. But we still can stop.” Emperor Matsuyama said.

Prince Kenichi sighed.