Episode 10

Crown Princess Love Story!

Jiyoon were talking with Hyunwoo in her office room.

"Hyunwoo, you can't go there!" said Jiyoon firmly. "Ahhhh noona! I'm curious with Seoul's club." Hyunwoo pouted. "Prince Lee!!" Jiyoon stared coldly at Hyunwoo. 

"Okay. Okay. No more begging you about that! By the way, Noona, can we go to Jeju island together?" asked Hyunwoo.

"No. Noona is really busy. I don't think i'll have holiday. You can go there by yourself, right?" said Jiyoon.

"Ahhhh noona. My reason to go here is only to have a great holiday with my pretty noonas!" Hyunwoo shrugged.

Suddenly, Jiyoon's phone was ringing. It was from Sunggyu, "Oh, Sunggyu! What's up?"

"How was your trip in Japan?" asked Sunggyu. "It was great. Why you call me? Wanna meet me?" asked Jiyoon.

Its weird but only heard to Jiyoon's voice, Sunggyu's heart beating like crazy and feel so nervous. "Uh...No...Its just...I wanna know about how you doing these days cause you didn't come to school."

"Oh...I see! I am sorry but i am kinda busy now! I'll call you later. Okay?" said Jiyoon.

"Okay, see you tomorrow in school!" said Sunggyu and ended the call.

"Why i'm being like this?" Sunggyu asked himself.

"Who was it noona?" asked Hyunwoo. "My fiancee." Jiyoon read back her agenda.

"Why you didn't answer his call sweetly?" asked Hyunwoo confused. "Because i'm not a sweet person." said Jiyoon kept reading her agenda.

"Hahahahhah i think i know what shoud i do so i can have holiday together with my noonas." thought Hyunwoo.

 


 

Hyunwoo sneakily went to King Jeon’s office. As he arrived in front of King Jeon’s office, he directly knocked the door, “Uncle Jeon, its me Hyunwoo.” Said Hyunwoo as he knocked the door. “Come in, Prince Lee.” King Jeon replied.

Hyunwoo came inside of King Jeon’s office. “What’s bringing you up here?” King Jeon smiled and gestured to let Hyunwoo seat in front of him.

Hyunwoo fix his tuxedo, had a seat, and said “Its about Crown Princess Jeon.”  It made King Jeon getting curious. “What’s wrong with her?” King Jeon asked seriously.

“From what i saw and i know, Crown Princess relationship with her fiance is not good at all. Because Crown Princess isn’t a type of sweet girl.” Hyunwoo said, “So, the main thing is, i’d like to give uncle an idea.”

King Jeon laughed, “An idea? What’s that?” He grinned. “It’d be great if uncle arranged a holiday for Crown Princess and her fiance. “ Hyunwoo smiled.

King Jeon laughed again, “Hyunwoo, i know what you really want. Why you didn’t tell it to me directly?”

Hyunwoo a bit dumbfounded, “What do you mean uncle?” King Jeon smirked, “You want to have a summer holiday with Crown Princess and Princess Heo Gayoon but they rejected you because their holiday is yet started, am i right?”

“Yeah! That’s right!” Hyunwoo smiled. “How long is your holiday, Hyunwoo? 3 Months?” asked King Jeon. Hyunwoo nodded.

“Can you wait for 4days? Cause their holiday will start in 4 days.” King Jeon asked.

“I can wait.” Hyunwoo answered simply. “Great! I’ll arrange it for you!” said King Jeon.

“Thank You very much uncle!” Hyunwoo bowed his head a bit.

King Jeon laughed, “Is there anything else you wanna talk about?” asked King Jeon.

Hyunwoo said, “About Crown Princess and his fiance, i am really serious about it.”

King Jeon just nodded, “Where you want to go for holiday?” asked King.

“I’d love to go to Jeju island.” Hyunwoo said. King Jeon nodded, "Okay! I'll arrange it all for your holiday with your two pretty noonas and Crown Princess' fiance"

 


 

Doojoon went to South Korea's Football Association to follow the test to be one of South Korea's national football team. He was excited, nervous, happy, all of kind feelings mix in his heart. "I can't miss this chance! I have to get my dream back!"thought Doojoon before enter the Director's room.

When he come in and saw the Director's face he got more nervous. "Hi Doojoon! Its been very long time!" greeted the director. 

"Yes, Director Choi! Its really nice to meet you again!" said Doojoon. "Have a seat!" said director. Then Doojoon seated in front of him.

"You have recovered from your severe injury?" asked Director Choi. Doojoon nodded, "Yes, sir! I am happy now cause i can be fully recovered."

“Finally you can be fully recovered after three years. Your injury was really severe. I thought it can’t be recovered. It such a miracle.” Director Choi stood up. “So, let’s start the test now! I am looking forward for your comeback in our squad.” He continued.

Doojoon smiled, “I am ready 100% for this test!”

 

 


 

 

Jiyoon was reading a politics book in the school library. She skipped a lesson. Even the lunch time was coming already, she kept reading the book.

Gayoon decided to come to the library to ask her to have lunch together. “What’s wrong with her? I never see her so serious like this.” Thought Gayoon.

When Gayoon arrived in the library and found her, Jiyoon was still reading. “Jiyoon ah, let’s have lunch together!” Gayoon tapped her shoulder.

Jiyoon turned her head to Gayoon, “Sorry, but i have no appetite to eat.” Jiyoon smiled.

“But, Jiyoon ah! What’s actually happening with you? You never skip lunch!” Gayoon asked worrily.

“I’ll tell you later!” Jiyoon stood up from her seat. “Okay but please have lunch with me!” Gayoon begged her and shook Jiyoon’s arm.

Jiyoon chuckled and sighed, “Okay!” and closed the book.

 

 


 

 

Jiyoon, Gayoon and Hyuna were having lunch together in school’s cafetaria. They were also chatting. Suddenly, “Jiyoon ah! Gayoon ah! Hey Hyuna!” Sunggyu greeted them as he approached him.

“Oh! Kim Sunggyu! Why are you coming to us?” Jiyoon surprised. “I just want to have lunch together with you girls!” said Sunggyu.

“Really? Usually, you’re having lunch with your friends.” said Jiyoon and continue on eating. Sunggyu feel a little bit awkward, “Eh, So i am not allowed to have lunch with you girls?”

“You’re allowed! Don’t worry! Why are you acting so stiff with us?” asked Jiyoon.

Sunggyu sat beside Jiyoon and grinned, “Hehehe just~~”

 

 


 

 

Prince Lee was playing his PS vita in his bedroom, “I am sick of this routine in my holiday! I can’t wait any longer! Three days left before going to Jeju island with noonas. But, it feels so long!” Prince Lee self-talked.

“Better if i go around!” Then he went outside of his room. His assistant, Assistant Jang bowed to him.

“Assistant Jang, please prepared the car for me! I’m going to visit Crown Princess and Princess!” He ordered.

“Yes, Your Highness!” said Assistant Jang.

 

 


 

 

When Prince Lee arrived in Sunny High School, the class was over, and every student was going out from the class. As Prince Lee got out from the car, he became a center of attention.

“Is he Prince Lee who lives in London?”

“That’s Prince Lee Hyunwoo! The third line of throne!”

“OMG Prince Lee Hyunwoo is so hot! He is a fashionista!”

Everybody talked about him.  When Jiyoon and Gayoon saw him, “Prince Lee, why you come here?” asked Jiyoon.

Hyunwoo smiled, “Because i want to pick noonas from school.” Then Hyunwoo notice a girl who were with Jiyoon and Gayoon. “Noona, who is she?”

“She is our bestfriend Hyuna!” Jiyoon said. “Geez! She is so pretty!” thought Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo offered his hand to Hyuna to handshake and introduced himself, “Hi, I am Lee Hyunwoo! Nice to meet you!”

Hyuna was blushed a bit, “I am Kim Hyuna, nice to meet you!” Then they handshaked.

Jiyoon and Gayoon rolled their eyes, “He started again!” they said it together just like twins. They know that Hyunwoo is a playboy.

Jiyoon whispered to Hyuna, “Don’t fall for him! He is a player!”

Hyunwoo a bit fed up by Jiyoon, “Noona! Don’t say anything bad about me to her!”

Jiyoon said, “I am not saying anything bad about you! I am only saying the truth.” Jiyoon winked.

“Ahhhh noona! You’re too much!” Hyunwoo whined.

 “Jiyoon unnie, Gayoon unnie, I’ll go back home now! See you tomorrow!” Hyuna bowed.

“You’re going home with me! I’ll drop you!” said Gayoon.

“I’ll drop Hyuna!” said Hyunwoo and smiled at Hyuna. “I won’t let you!” said Gayoon and grabbed Hyuna’s hand.

“Ahh noona! Why you think that i am bad!” Hyunwoo nagging.

“Stop nagging, whining or whatsoever! Get in the car! We’re going to cafe!” said Jiyoon.

“Okay noona! I understand!” said Hyunwoo.

 

 


 

 

Doojoon was extremely happy cause he succeed to be in National Football Team again. So, he celebrate it with his friends by eating and drinking soju together in a restaurant.

“Doojoon! I can’t believe that you can be in National Squad again! You’re the best!” said Junhyung.

“It feels like a dream for me! I hope i can do my best for the squad!” said Doojoon wisely.

“Woooo! Since when our doojoonie become this wise?” said Hyunseung jokingly.

“Since now!” Doojoon chuckled and they laughed together.

Yoseob took his glass of soju from the table and, “Okay! Let’s cheer for Doojoon! Cheers!”

“Cheers!!”

 

 


 

 

After they finished the dinner, they went back to their own home. As soon as Doojoon arrived home, he got inside his bedroom.

“I hope i won’t bothering Assistant Shin if i call him now.”  Thought Doojoon. He’d like to thank Assistant Shin and asked him to tell about this to Crown Princess.

Doojoon dialed Assistant Shin phone number.

“Hello!” Assistant Shin answered the call so fast.

“Hello, Assistant Shin! Its me Yoon Doojoon. I am sorry for bothering you.” Doojoon said.

“No no no. You’re not bothering me.” said Assistant Shin.

“I wanna tell you that now i am in national football team. They accepted me to be in the squad. Thank you. Please tell this to crown princess and tell her that i am so thankful!” Doojoon said sincerely.

“Don’t say thanks! But do your best for our team if you’re thankful!” said Assistant Shin.

“Sure! I’ll do my best for our country!” said Doojoon. “Please tell  Crown Princess I owe for this!” he added.