Episode 6

Crown Princess Love Story!
When Gayoon and Jiyoon went back to the castle after watching that competition, Gayoon was really silent and stay in dazed. She couldn’t stop thinking about Doojoon. She missed him so much. Thinking about him makes her heart trembling and feel pain.
Jiyoon notice that something happened with Gayoon, “What’s wrong with you?”. But Gayoon stayed in silent cause her mind wasn’t there. Her thought sank for Doojoon. Jiyoon shook her body, “Tell me what’s wrong?!” Then Gayoon snapped back into the reality. “Uh..Its just...Nothing.” Gayoon smiled fakely. Jiyoon sighed, “Don’t lie to me! Tell me! Are you sick or something?” Gayoon answered, “I am fine. Just a little bit tired.” Jiyoon stared into her eyes, “Seriously?” Gayoon nodded. “Okay, let’s say that’s true. Maybe you don’t wanna tell about what just happen to you right now. Tell me right away when you are ready.” Said Jiyoon and tapped Gayoon’s shoulders.
 
In other place, Doojoon went to football yard alone by himself. He wanted to do something that can relief his heart. He kept thinking about Gayoon since he saw her in the hall. He tried to forget about her and all memories of him with her by running around the football yard. But, its just remind him more about her. “Why i can’t let you go away from my mind, Gayoon? Why do i kept thinking of you though you hurted me so much?”  thought Doojoon. 
 
When Gayoon already arrived in the castle, “Jiyoon ah, Good night! See you tomorrow morning~” said Gayoon. “Good night Gayoon!” said Jiyoon. Actually Jiyoon is still curious about what happened with Gayoon. She knew that Gayoon lied but she just let her being alone for now cause she thought that maybe she needs time to tell about it bluntly to her.
Gayoon went directly to her room and seated on her bed. She looked at little cupboard beside her bed and then opened it.  When its opened, she took a wood box from it. She looked at it and started to cry. Then she opened that box. That wood box is full of her photo with Doojoon, and also a necklace from Doojoon for her birthday gift. It makes her tears fall for more just like waterfall.
Those photos that she saw made her remember those beautiful memories with Doojoon. She really want to forget it all but can’t. Cause its all too beautiful to forget. She never wanted to break his heart like that but the condition forced her to do that. She’s still surprised that she can saw him again like that. She felt a huge regret in her heart for hurting Doojoon’s heart like that. 
 
Jiyoon was reading her agenda in her office room to see her schedule for Sunday but suddenly Assistant Shin interupted her. “Excuse me,  Crown Princess. I have something to tell you.” said Assistant Shin. “What it is? Sounds really important.” Said Jiyoon as she closed her agenda book. “Its about  Yoon Doojoon, that rude boy.” said Assistant Shin. She giggled, “Oh okay, what did you find out about him?” asked Jiyoon.  “She was a former member of National Football Team U-19. He was discharge because of his severe injury on his ankle. He is now studying in Konkuk University majoring Sport. But recent days, he is practicing a lot because he planned to get in National Football Team.  Seems he now totally recovered from his severe injury.” Said Assistant Shin. 
 
Jiyoon sighed, “Anything else?” asked Jiyoon.  “I got his address and his schedule for practicing football.”said Assistant Shin. “Then, what about family background?” asked Jiyoon. “His father is a sport teacher in a senior high school and his mom is an accountant in a bank. That’s all i get now. What are you going to do with him?” asked Assistant Shin curiously. “I want to do another football battle with him. Please arrange it for me, Asistant Shin!” said Jiyoon. “Okay Crown Princess, I understand.” Assistant Shin nodded.
 
“Anyway, next week i will be replacing my dad into an opening of Korean Culture Festival, i will say my speech in front of public right?” asked Jiyoon. “Oh about that, Your dad will be able to go there. You have to replace him to meet Japan’s Emperor family. King Jeon said he wanted to see you learn about maintaining international relation between Japan and Korea.” Said Assistant Shin. “Hmm, i see..” Jiyoon smiled. 
 
“Crown Princess, can i ask you about something personal?” asked Assistant Shin. “What is it?” asked Jiyoon. “You fall for Yoon Doo Joon, That rasc... No i mean that rude boy?” asked Assistant Shin. Jiyoon laughed so hard, “Why you think like that? Why would i fall for him? I just want to show him the real princess attitude. Plus, i cannot fall for anyone else except Sunggyu since he is my fiance now.” said Jiyoon.  “Ah, its a relief to know that, Crown Princess.” said Assistant Shin.
 
In the Sunday morning,  King and Queen Jeon, Crown Princess Jeon, Prince and Princess Heo and also Princess Heo Gayoon gather in the royal park to have a breakfast together. “Its really wonderful to enjoy sun and morning breeze together with all of family like this.” said King Jeon while royal servant started to prepare the food on the table. “Yes, King Jeon. We can feel the warmth of family when we gather like this.” Said Prince Heo. “How was your week passed, Prince Heo?” asked King Jeon. “It was wonderful, Your Majesty. Though it was quiet busy.” Answered Prince Heo and took a sip of a glass of orang juice. King Jeon giggled, “Seems we always be busy. But at least we can have family time. That’s the most important thing.” said King Jeon.  “Yes. Of Course, King Jeon.” Prince Heo nodded.
 
“Anyway, when our Crown Princess will held her wedding?” asked Princess Heo. Jiyoon a lil bit startled of it. Queen Jeon smiled, “As soon as she graduate from Senior High School. I really can’t wait.” Said Queen Jeon. “When i looked at Kim Sunggyu, i can see that he is really compatible with Crown Princess. You love each other, don’t you?” asked Princess Heo. “Yes, Aunt.” Jiyoon lied.
 
“Anyway, Prince Heo and I brought a good news for you, Your Majesty.” Said Princess Heo. “What is it?” asked King Jeon. “Gayoon will get engage with Crown Prince of Japan’s emperor soon.” Said Princess Heo. King Jeon choked while he is just drink mineral water,  and directly stare at Gayoon, “Have you met him, Princess Heo Gayoon? Do you love him?” asked  King Jeon. Gayoon speechless. “Well, I have arranged it directly with Japan’s Emperor. I made an arranged marriage for them.” said Princess Heo.
 
King Jeon took a deep breath, “Our History between Japan is quiet bad. Its not good for our history.
Don’t you think about what people would think?” asked King Jeon. “I would like to make a new vision of our people that our relationship between Japan’s emperor family is good maintain. It will have impact to our country’s relation with Japan.” Said Princess Heo. King Jeon sighed. “Please give your blessing for My daughter and Japan’s Crown Prince, Kenichi.” Bowed Princess Heo. “Fine, Do it as you wish. But you have to be fully responsible for that.”said King Jeon. “Thank You, Your Majesty.” Said Prince and Princess Heo.
 
After they finished their breakfast, Jiyoon and Gayoon went to practice gun shoot together. On their way to their practice place, “What was it Gayoon?” asked Jiyoon. “I just knew it by now.” Sighed Gayoon. “Marriage in Royal Family just for politics not for building a real family. I still can’t understand why its still exist.” Jiyoon scratched her own head. “Its our fate. We can’t change it.” Gayoon lay low her head. “We can. But we still didn’t know how. “ said Jiyoon. 
“By the way Gayoon ah, have you met Crown Prince Kenichi?” asked Jiyoon. “I met him once. When i went to Tokyo with mom. And it was when i was 7 years old if i wasn’t wrong.” Answered Gayoon. “Tomorrow, i will visit Japan’s Emperor family for replacing my dad. Have any message for Crown Prince Kenichi?” asked Jiyoon. “No.” Gayoon shook her head. “Let’s focus on practicing gun!” Gayoon continued. 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Doojoon was practing football by himself in football yard. He practiced hard because he want to be back in National Football Team. Plus, by practicing hard, he can forget about Gayoon. Eventhough, its hard for him to erase his first love from his memory. 
While Doojoon practiced, someone called him. He turned his head and saw Assistant Shin. “What do you want?” asked Doojoon and approached him. “Crown Princess want to have another football battle with you.” Said Assistant Shin. “Tell her, i have no time to play!” Doojoon smirked. “Once you won the battle with her, i will make you back in National Football Team.” said Assistant Shin. Doojoon was very surprised with that kind of offer. “You must be joking.” Said Doojoon disbelief. “I said, I will make you back on National Football Team, If you won this football battle with Crown Princess. So, will you abandon this kind of offer?” asked Assistant Shin. “Fine!” Doojoon smiled slyly.
 
“Finally we finished practicing gun shoot. What will you do after this?” asked Gayoon. “Hmm I will read some documents and prepare myself for tomorrow.” Said Jiyoon. “I thought you will go on a date with Sunggyu.” said Gayoon. “Not now. What about you Gayoon? I really wish that you’ll go with me to meet Japan’s emperor family.” said Jiyoon. “I don’t what it will be if i marry Crown Prince Kenichi. I will be a part of Japan’s emperor family. I can’t imagine about it.” Said Gayoon. “When i am going to be a queen, you will also be a queen. That’s cool right?” Jiyoon smiled. “I don’t want to leave Korea.” Said Gayoon. “Gayoon ah, though you will be a part of Japan’s emperor family, you will always be a part of Korea’s royal family.” Said Jiyoon.Gayoon sighed.