Episode 4

Crown Princess Love Story!

"Let's get married, Crown Princess!" said Sunggyu. Jiyoon was speechless. Sunggyu's sudden proposal really mades her shock.

"Sunggyu ya, we both already engaged. Why we have to do another engagement?" Jiyoon was really confused and her brain was in chaos so it can't work properly.

"Your parents want us to go get married as soon as possible, so we can get chemistry as a couple." Sunggyu sighed.

"Mom and Dad, ughhhh Oh God! Are they insane? We both are now in the last year of senior high school. How can we get married this soon?!" Jiyoon ruffled her head due to her stress.

"Everything will be possible with Royal Family, Jiyoon. You know? I also think like what you think. This is insane. But we really have no choice." shrugged Sunggyu.

"What should we do now?" Jiyoon sank into her own thought.

"I have no idea. Since your parents told me that they will held it as soon as possible." said Sunggyu and drank his glass of wine in one sip.

Jiyoon stood up from her chair, "Let's try to persuade them to postpone our marriage!"

Sunggyu looked up to her face,"Now?"

"No, tomorrow. Of course right now, Kim Sunggyu!" Jiyoon rolled her eyes.

 


 

As soon as they arrived in the castle they directly come to Jiyoon's dad room. Without knocking the door, Jiyoon entered her dad's room. But, Sunggyu stayed in outside of her dad's room

"Oh Jiyoon, my daughter. how was your date with Sunggyu?" King Jeon smiled warmly.

Jiyoon ignored her dad's question, " Sunggyu ya, come in!"

Then Sunggyu came inside and bowed to Jiyoon's dad, "Anyeonghasaeyo, Your Majesty!"

"Dad, why you do this to us? We still need more time to got chemistry as a couple. Why you make the wedding faster?" asked Jiyoon.

"Because that is the only way to make you both can develope love between you." said King Jeon.

"But Dad, at least we have to wait till both of us graduate from Senior High School. We can't get married at times like this! So, please postponed it! I am begging you." said Jiyoon with hopeless face.

"Okay, we will held your marriage after you graduate Senior High School. But you can't postpone it anymore. You also have to promise to try to see Sunggyu as your man and also the same thing for Sunggyu." said King Jeon and smiled.

Jiyoon and Sunggyu nodded, "We promised."

After that they bowed to King Jeon and left the room.

 


 

After they left the room Jiyoon accompany Sunggyu walk to the gate. "Sunggyu ya, thank you for accompany me to persuade him. Without you i'd be failed." said Jiyoon.

"Why thank you? I was just doing what i have to do. Actually i feel guilty when i promise to your Dad. Cause i feel not sure with what i'm promising." said Sunggyu.

"Don't feel sorry! Cause when i am saying it out, i am also not sure." said Jiyoon. They stopped their step because they both were already in the gate.

"Anyway, tomorrow let's go to school together!" offered Sunggyu. It mades Jiyoon laugh. "Why are you laughing, Jiyoon ah?"

"Sunggyu ya, Are you drunk? Tomorrow is saturday!" giggled Jiyoon.

Sunggyu just realized that he forgot that tomorrow is already weekend, ended up laughing. "Hahaha fool me! So, what if going somewhere tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow night i'll go to watch Dance Perfomance competition with Gayoon. You wanna join us?" asked Jiyoon.

"You already bought the ticket? I wanna join you." said Sunggyu.

"We didn't buy it. Kim Hyuna joined that competition and gave us the ticket. Just go come with us. Like you say, everything will be possible with Royal Family." giggled Jiyoon.

"Ah you're right! See you tomorrow!" said Sunggyu and get into the car.

"See you!" Jiyoon waved her hands to him

 


 

Doojoon was with his 5 bestfriends were eating together in Doojoon's house. While eating suddenly Junhyung remembered about something.

"Doojoon how was your match with Crown Princess?" asked Junhyung and took another kimchi to his own mouth.

"I lose again.." said Doojoon. His face getting red after saying that embarrasing thing.

They all laughed at him, "I knew it will be like this!" said Gikwang and then burst into laugh.

Doojoon put away his chopsticks and yelled, "Yaaaaaa!! Stop laughing at me. You are my friends or not?!"

"You are my friends but its really funny to see you like that! Dude its all because of your dumbness and impolite to Crown Princess!!" Junhyung kept laughing at him.

"Why you seem hate princess so much, Hyung?" asked Dongwoon.

"Just hate! No reason!" Doojoon insisted and curled his hand into a fist.

"Ya Doojoon ah, why are you being so sensitive when talking about Princess?" asked Hyunseung and kept continuing eat.

"I just dislike them! You know how much of our taxes got into their pocket??!!" lied Doojoon. Its not his reason.

"But still man!! You can't be that sensitive! However they are part of our country! You cannot talk to Crown Princess and talk to her that way." said Junhyung.

"I understand, mate! Can we just continue on eating peacefully?" Doojoon took again.

"Anyway guys, i i have 6 tickets for us to watch Dance Performance Competition. It will be held tomorrow night!" said Yoseob and put the tickets on the table.

"You bought this all?" asked Doojoon while took it from the table.

"Nope! My friend gave this to me! You'd come or not?"

And everybody said, "Of course, why not?"

 


 

Author Message : 

OMG, so Doojoon will come to that event? What will be happening there? Cause Gayoon and Hyuna will also come? Will Gayoon and Doojoon meet there?

N.B : Sorry if this chapter not fun at all and i seem in hurry >_<