Episode 7

Crown Princess Love Story!

Its been two days Gayoon kept thinking about her arranged marriage with Japan's crown prince. "Something seems so wrong in this situation. I have to find it out!" thought Gayoon. Gayoon decided to go to Royal's library to look Royal's law and South Korea's Royal International Relation rules and law book. As soon she is there, she directly looking for that book.

"Gotcha!" said Gayoon to herself when she got Royal's Law book and South Korea's Royal International Rules book. She read that book carefully to find what she want to find out.

She kept reading it, read more and more. Till she found something that makes her surprised. 

It is not allowed for King/Queen or Crown Prince/Princess to get married with a King/Queen or Crown Prince/Princess from another country. But, Prince/Princess can get married to a King/Queen or Crown Prince/Princess from another country. But this can make a huge controversial cause this thing can be called as unision indirect. 

Gayoon gasped, "Unision Indirect, What is my mom planning?" thought Gayoon. Then Gayoon continue reading,

Unision Indirect is a unision of two countries without any legal agreement or make an international statement. Unision Indirect can be done by marriage of King/Queen or Crown Prince/Princess to a Prince/Princess for another country though King/Queen  or Crown Prince/Princess nowadays only an icon  of a country but it can have a big impact to political world.

"I have to go ask my mom!" thought Gayoon.

 


 

Gayoon went straightly to Gayoon's mom room and meet her mom there, "Mom, tell me, truthfully. Why are you going to make a unison indirect with Japan?" 

"That is not my plan." said Princess Heo. "So, why you are planning this to me?" asked  Gayoon. 

Princess Heo laughed and drink a cup of tea which is already ready to drink on her table.  She puts it back on the table and smiled, "Me and King Jeon and also Japan's emperor would like to give Japan's Crown Prince a test and also Our Crown Princess test." said Princess Heo.

"What do you mean?" Gayoon was getting confused.

"Japan's emperor would like to know how far Japan's crown prince knowledge in a case like this. And also what kind of response that our Crown Princess will give at time like this and How far she will sacrifice to this case." answered Princess Heo.

"But mom..." 

"Do you dare to against the decision of King Jeon? Trust me, this is just temporary." said Princess Heo. "That is why Crown Princess Jeon has to go to Japan to meet Japan's emperor family." she continued.

"Does King Jeon wanna pushed her to relinquish her title as crown princess?" asked Heo Gayoon.

"Yes. It can says as her sacrifice. If she goes to that step, it means our Crown Princess is really qualified to be our future Queen." said Princess Heo.

"Now, I see. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." said Gayoon and bowed. 

"Gayoon, you have to know that you're not allowed to inform Crown Princess about this or you'll be punished by Royal Family law." said Princess Heo firmly.

"I understand."  said Gayoon and left.

 


 

Sunggyu was using iPod and listening some songs and sitting on a bench in his house backyard alone.

Suddenly his dad came, "Sunggyu, what are you doing here?" asked his dad. 

"Oh appa!" greet Sunggyu and took off his earphone. 

"Why are you just staying here alone and not going to meet your fiancee, Crown Princess Jiyoon?" asked  his dad.

Sunggyu giggled, "I have no plan for that." answered Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu ya, it'd be better if you go to the castle and meet her." suggested his dad.

"Okay appa! I'll go to her castle now." said Sunggyu and stood up from his seat. 

"By the way Sunggyu? Have you kissed?" asked his dad and it makes Sunggyu embarassed.

"Appa!!" yelled Sunggyu. His dad laughed, "Sorry! I won't bother your privacy!" said his dad.

Then Sunggyu prepared himself to go to pick up Jiyoon for a date. When he is ready. He called Jiyoon to asked her out.

"Hello Jiyoon ah~~" greet sunggyu on phone.

"Oh Kim Sunggyu! What's up?" asked her. 

"Ah nothing i just want to ask you to go on date now." said Sunggyu.

Jiyoon laughed, "Okay, i got some free time now. but i can't come home late cause i have to go to Japan tomorrow. I have to do Royal's assignments there." said Jiyoon.

"Don't worry! It won't be long, babe!"  said Sunggyu jokingly.

"Don't ever call me that way! Cause it makes me wanna vomit!" said Jiyoon and laughed.

"Okay! I'm going there now! See you!" said sunggyu and ended the call.

 


 

"Crown Princess, are you busy now?" asked Assistant Shin. 

Jiyoon sighed and answered him but keep reading her japanese book, "Not really, i'm just reviewing my Japanese for tomorrow's meeting."

"Your Fiance, Kim Sunggyu came to meet you." said Assistant Shin. 

Jiyoon closed her book, "Okay! I'll go meet him. He want to go date with me." said Jiyoon

 


 

Sunggyu was waiting for her in front of her castle. Not so long waiting, Jiyoon came, "So, where we gonna go?" asked Jiyoon.

"Do you like if we go eat ice cream together and walk around?" asked Sunggyu. 

"Sure great idea!" Then Jiyoon and Sunggyu did highfive.

"Let's go!" said Sunggyu

 


 

Jiyoon and Sunggyu walked together and holding hands while they were eating ice cream cone in Apgujeong steet. Though they are dating, Their bodyguard always cover them behind and fully protect them. People were looking at them.

"Seems like will be appear in Prime Time news." said Jiyoon and kept her ice cream.

"I think so too. Just let them. We are not korean idol though. So there is no much impact." giggled Sungyu.

"Yeah you're right! Hey look!" Jiyoon pointed at video game cafe "Let's play there! I wanna play dance video games!" 

"Are you sure?" asked Sunggyu. "Yeah!" Jiyoon nodded like a kid. Sunggyu laughed, "Okay! But i think we have to finished our ice cream first!" 

As soon as they finished their ice cream, they went directly to play dance video games, everyone there looked at them and cheer on them while they're playing game. 

"Crown Princess! Crown Princess! Go! Go!" cheered people around them. 

"Kyaaaa!! Sunggyu we did it! We win!" Jiyoon screamed in happiness and jump on Sunggyu and hugged him.

Sunggyu was surprised with what Jiyoon did. He can't do anything but hug her back. He was blushing. 

"Sunggyu ya! We did it!" Jiyoon hugged him so tightly.

People around them, "Kyaaaaaaa they are so sweet!" "Wow they look good together!" "Crown Princess Fiance looks so handsome. Crown Princess also look really pretty though boyish!"

Then Jiyoon loosen her hug to Sunggyu and wave at crowds. Assistant Shin from far gave code to Jiyoon to get back to the castle cause too much crowds.

 


 

"Finally i am arrived now!" said Jiyoon as they arrived in the castle, "See you in two days, Sunggyu! Thanks for today! Today was so fun!" said Jiyoon and get off from Sunggyu's car.

"Good luck for tomorrow!" said Sunggyu and waved from the car.

"See you Sunggyu!" Jiyoon waved at him and then got inside the castle. 

"Crown Princess, did prepare well for tomorrow?" asked Assistant Shin. "80% ready." said Jiyoon.

"Crown Princess, we have interpreter for tomorrow.So you don't have to worry." said Assistant Shin. 

"Just give the interpreter first class flight ticket to Japan for holiday cause i am going to speak with Royal Family in Japanese." said Jiyoon confidently.

"Are you sure with this?" asked Assistant Shin. He was really surprised. "I'm very sure with my decision." said Jiyoon. 

 


 

Sunggyu's Point of View

"Sunggyu ya! We did it!"  I can't stop thinking about that. When she hugged me tightly i feel so warmed and my heart was beating faster than usual. We were friends since we were just little kids. We hugged each other for thousands times. But this time, it feels so different. I cannot be more happy than this. Spending time just like when were still in childhood was so fun. We finally succee to broke the ice since we were engaged. 

Honestly i never against about this arranged marriage nor agreed with it. I don't against it cause its Jiyoon. I don't agree about it cause we are not loving each other. Yes we do love each other but just lie brother and sister. We never sees each other more than that.

But this time, Jiyoon's face kept flashing on my mind just like movie. Her smile, her laughed, her touch and warm hug. It keeps appearing in my mind. Perhaps, i started to see her more than sister?  I'm just not sure.

 


 

The next day, Jiyoon flew to Japan to meet Emperor's family in their castle. Jiyoon gussy up her appereance. She wanted to look like a princess. She doesn't want to embarassed her lovely country, South Korea. Jiyoon stayed in their castle, Cause Japan's emperor wanted her to stay there.

"Crown Princess, its our time to go to the Castle's ballroom now." said Assistant Shin. 

Then Jiyoon with few of South Korea's Kingdom staff went downstairs and got inside to the Castle's ballroom. Jiyoon bowed a bit  in front of Japan's emperor. "陛下、私はここにいることを光栄に感じています。(Romanization : Heika, Watashi wa koko ni iru koto o koei ni kanjite imasu. Translation : Your Majesty, I feel honored to be here.)"

The Emperor smiled, "皇太子妃 、 私はあなたに会えてとても幸せです。(Romanization : Nomina, Watashi wa anata ni aete totemo shiawadesu. Translation: Crown Princess, I feel very happy to meet you.) "

 


 

皇太子妃 、あなたの旅行は疲れるしなければなりません。私は正しいですか。(Romanization :Nomina, Anata no ryoko wa tsukareru shinakereba narimasen. Watashi wa tadashi desu ka? Translation : Crown Princess, Your Trip must be tiring. Am i right?) " asked The emperor and smiled.

 " いいえ、私は疲れて感じることはありません。日本の美しい風景は、私はもう疲れていない原因になります。(Romanization : ie, watashi wa tsukarete kanjiru koto wa arimasen. Nihon no utsukushi fukei wa, watashi wa mo tsukarete inai  gen'in ni narimasu. Translation : No, I don't feel tired. Because of Japan's beautiful scenery makes me feel not tired anymore.)" answered Jiyoon.

とにかく、あなたは流暢に日本語を話す。私は触れています。(Romanization : Tonikaku , anata wa ryucho ni nihongo o hanasu. Watashi wa furete imasu. Translation : Anyway, you speak Japanese fluently. I am touched.) " said the emperor.

本当ですか?私は実際に言語を愛しているから、私は日本語を勉強しています。(Romanization : Hontodesuka? Watashi wa jissai ni gengo o aishi terukara, watashi wa nihongo o benkyo e imasu. Translation : Really? I am learning Japanese because i really love the language. ) " said Jiyoon.

" 私の息子はあなたのいとこと結婚する予定です。あなたはそれについて知っていますか? (Romanization : Watashi no musuko wa anata no itoko to kekkon suru yoteidesu. Anata wa sore ni tsuite te imasu ka? Translation : My son is going to marry your cousin. Do you know about it?) " asked The emperor.

" 私はそれについて知っている。(Romanization : Watashi wa sore ni tsuite te iru. Translation : I know about that.)" answered Jiyoon.

私の息子は本当に彼女を愛し、彼女と彼のために結婚を手配して私に尋ねた。(Romanization : Watashi no musuko wa hontoni kanojo o aishi, kanojo to kare no tame ni kekkon o tehai watashi ni tazuneta. Translation : My son really loved her. He asked me to arranged a marriage for him with her.) "said the emperor.

それは、それらが満たされていない、非常に長い時間をされています。どのように彼は彼女と恋に落ちることができますか?(Romanization : Sore wa, sorera ga mitasa rete inai, hijo ni nagai jikan o sa rete imasu. Dono yo ni kare wa konojo to koiniochiru koto ga dekimasuka? Translation : Its been very long time they haven't met. How can he fall in love with her?)" asked Jiyoon.

The emperor laughed, " 彼はしばしば彼女のグーグルでの検索について。彼はいつも彼女のニュースに従ってください。彼は彼女が彼の未来の妻になることを確信していると述べた。(Romanization : Kare wa shibasashiba kanojo no guguru de no kensaku ni tsuite. Kare wa itsumo kanojo no nyusu ni tagatte kudasai. Kare wa kanojo ga kare no mirai no tsuma ni naru koto o kakushin e iru to nobeta. Romanization : He often searching about her in google. he always follow her news. He said that he is confident that she will be his future wife.)" 

He continued, " しかし、問題は、 "間接的なユニゾン"です。あなたの王はこれについて同意するだろうか?(Romanization : Shikashi mondai wa, "Kanketsu-tekina yunizon" desu. Anata no o wa kore ni tsuite  doi surudarou ka? Translation : The problem is "Unision Indirect". Will your King agree on this?"asked King.

Jiyoon surprised, " 間接的なユニゾン (Romanization : Kanketsu-tekina yunizon? Translation : Unision indirect?")