Episode 12

Crown Princess Love Story!

Jiyoon was on her way to school, and suddenly she remembered about something, “Assistant Shin, When my international relation and politics lesson will be started?” asked Jiyoon.

“It should be tomorrow. But i have cancelled it, cause you’ll have holiday.” Assistant Shin answered.

“You should ask me first before you make a decision, Assistant Shin!!” Jiyoon exploded.

“I’m sorry, Your Royal Highness.” Assistant Shin was really afraid of Jiyoon. She never explode like this before.

Jiyoon tried to control her emotion, “Call him and tell him that he’ll go with me to Jeju tomorrow! The lesson must be go on though holiday!” Then she added, “And one more thing, I don’t want this kind of thing happen again.”

“Alright, Crown Princess. I understand.” Assistant Shin bowed his head.

 


 

When Jiyoon arrived at school, she directly went to her class and have a seat. There was no teacher in the class.

 Gayoon was worrying about her and asked her, “Why you skipped the class again?”

Jiyoon was putting her book on table and seated, “I had to do something.”

Gayoon nodded, “I see.” Gayoon knew that Jiyoon mood wasn’t good. She noticed it from Jiyoon’s face. Gayoon really know her cousin too well.

Then the teacher came in to the class and saw Jiyoon just come into the class, “Jeon Jiyoon, why you come late?”

Jiyoon stood up from her seat and bowed her head a bit, “I am sorry, teacher. I had to do something this morning.”

“Okay. I see.” The teacher nodded and continue to teach.

Gayoon glanced at Jiyoon, “Jiyoon, Hope you’ll be strong till the end. No matter how what, i’ll stand for you!” thought Gayoon.

 


 

It was sunny day. The weather was really nice. But sadly, Doojoon’s feeling is just not good as the weather though that day will be her first day of training in national football team. Its all because of Jiyoon was asked him to be her fake boyfriend.

“The main thing is, Please be my fake boyfriend.”

Jiyoon’s word kept repeating on his head. Doojoon sighed, “That’s why i feel like i am not wrong to hate her!” Doojoon self-talked as he tie his shoes. “Aissshhh! Whatever! I have to focus on my first training day.” He stood up and then went directly to the Football yard to begin the trainee days before the international match.

 


 

Prince Lee went again to Sunny High School, This time not because of Jiyoon or Gayoon, but Hyuna. He went directly to the cafetaria because of its lunch time already.

As he in the cafetaria, he looked around to see where Hyuna is. Everyone there was taking photos of him and talking about him as he in there, but Hyunwoo didn’t care. Then he saw Hyuna was with Jiyoon and Gayoon. He directly approached them.

“Prince Lee, what are you doing here? This is school not playground!” Jiyoon said. He ignored what Jiyoon said. His eyes kept straightly look at Hyuna. It makes Hyuna shy. “Kim Hyuna ssi, I am looking for you.”

Jiyoon and Gayoon looked into Prince Lee’s eyes. He seemed so serious. “Why are you looking for me, Prince Lee?” Hyuna asked.

“Because i like you. I want to ask your phone number. I want to know more about you.” Hyunwoo said sincerely.

Everybody gasped. “What?”, “OMG Our Handsome Prince, Lee Hyunwoo like that poor girl!!”,

Jiyoon, Gayoon and Hyuna dazed. “I like you, Kim Hyuna. I want to know more about you.”

Jiyoon cleared and stood up, “Prince Lee stop playing around here!”

Hyunwoo looked at Jiyoon, “Crown Princess, I am not joking here! Indeed, i like her.”

Hyuna stood up and bowed, “Please forgive me, Your Highness. I can’t give my phone number to you. I don’t deserve to be like by you.” Then she walked away but Hyunwoo grabbed Hyuna’s arm.

“How could you ignore me?” Hyunwoo stared into Hyuna’s eyes. “Is it because Crown Princess Jeon and Princess Heo tell something bad about me?” Hyunwoo asked more.

Hyuna shook her head, “No. I have someone right now.” Said Hyuna bowed and left.

“Prince Lee! You supposed not to do that here.” Jiyoon said. “If i didn’t do things like this, will you give me her phone number?” Hyunwoo was angry and left.

Jiyoon seated and continue on eating. “Jiyoon ah, I think Hyunwoo really like Hyuna.”

“Gayoon ah, don’t ever trust a player like him.” Jiyoon said.

“Jiyoon ah, this time he looked so sincere.” Gayoon said.

“Hyuna has a boyfriend already and we all knew it. If we gave Hyuna’s phone number, Hyunwoo will only throw trouble on her. That’s why i am not letting him have her number.” Jiyoon said.

“He seemed so upset.” Gayoon said.

“Gayoon please say that you’ll agree on whatever i’ll say.” Jiyoon said.

“Jiyoon ah, i am always agree with you and will always do!” Gayoon said.

“I’ll use this chance to make Hyunwoo be the Crown Prince.” Jiyoon said sincerely.

“Eh? What? How??” Gayoon was so shocked.

“You’ll see! If i had to relinquish my title, its impossible for you to take the throne cause you’re going to marry Crown Prince Kenichi. So, i’ll make Prince Hyunwoo to be the next throne!” Jiyoon said.

“But, he’s far from ready!” said Gayoon.

“You promised me to agree on whatever i’ll say. Don’t worry! You’ll see!” Jiyoon said with serious gaze.

“Jiyoon ah, why are you so different today?” Gayoon asked with her attentive voice.

“I’ll explain to you later.” Jiyoon said. “I am so sorry Gayoon. I’m being like this cause i had to be strong! Cause its time for me to fight freedom in romance life of royal family. I fight this for myself, you, Hyunwoo and all of royal family members in the future”

 


 

Finally, the school bell was ringing. Tomorrow, Holiday will be started. Everybody feel so happy. Except Jiyoon. Sunggyu approached Jiyoon and Gayoon who were walking to the school gate.

“Hello two beautiful princess!” Sunggyu greeted them cheerfully.

“Hey Sunggyu! Seem you’re excited for tomorrow!” Gayoon smiled.

“Of course, i am excited!” Sunggyu said. Then he noticed that Jiyoon wasn’t excited.

“Jiyoon, why you seem not excited?” Sunggyu asked worrily.

Then Jiyoon changed her face expression, she smiled, “I am pretty excited for tomorrow. I just feel tired now.”

Sunggyu nodded, “I see...I see!”

 


 

Doojoon was staying in his bedroom. He kept thinking about his decision that he made, “Why do i kept thinking about decision that i’ve made? Its useless! Its a chance for me to do revenge to Gayoon. Why should i think too much? Who cares she was my ex or not?” thought Doojoon.