Episode 3

Crown Princess Love Story!

Jiyoon's P.O.V

After talked with Sunggyu, i went back to my office room to rewrite Gayoon's notes on my own book as i promised to my teacher. When i took my pen and started to write, i can't focus on what i am doing. Cause the kind of relationship between me and Sunggyu is really bothering my mind. Honestly, i really dislike this kind of thing. I really hate arranged marriage. I wish i could have a freedom to choose with i'd like to marry with. Being a princess is the most awesome thing in this world. Yeah, That is true. But sometimes it can be one of the worst thing ever. 

I never have boyfriend in my life. I really want to know how it is like to be dating someone. I never knew it. Once i have boyfriend is Sunggyu. No Love, just plain. And now i am already his fiancee. Oh God, Marriage without love, what would it be? I can't ever imagine. 

This is how the arranged marriage thingy begin. My Dad and Sunggyu's Dad went to Oxford University. So, since that time, they become bestfriend. Then they promised if one day they have chiildren with different gender they will make an arranged marriage for their childern. Then, yeah my dad has me, and Sunggyu's dad had Sunggyu. 

And there is one more thing, There is a written rule that says "If King/Queen made an arrange marriage for Crown Prince/Crown Princess but the Crown Prince/Crown Princess being disobedient and decided to marry another Men/Women that they choose by him/herself, Crown Prince/Crown Princess have to relinquish her/his ​​title as Crown Prince/Crown Princess to his eldest brother or cousin who came from the royal family."

That is crazy right? However i still have to following the rules. 

Sunggyu and i are bestfriend. Till now, though i am already become his fiancee, i am still seeing him as my bestfriend. I am kept thinking how to develop love between Him and I. So far, there is no thing that makes me fall in love with him. 

Sometimes, i really do think to let Gayoon took my title as Crown Princess. But sometimes, i also don't wanna make my parents upset. I know that they try to be the best parents for me. But *sighed* its just too much.

Gayoon's parents also arranged marriage for her. But they still haven't introduced the man to Gayoon. 

I am absolutely confused with these thingy. My Dad and Gayoon's mom were never being arranged for their marriage by my Grandparents. But My parents do that thing to me and Gayoon. This is just so weird.

Gosh! Why am i sank into this thoughts? The thing that i have to do now is rewrite all of this!!

 

 

End of Jiyoon's P.OV

 

 


 

 

Jiyoon slapped back to the reality and continue to copy Gayoon's notes to her own book. Suddenly, Her Dad went into her room. 

"Appa, What's the matter?" asked Jiyoon a little bit surprised. "The matter of what?" asked King Jeon and sat on the sofa. 

"I mean, i am kinda surprised that you come to my office room." Jiyoon stood up and sat beside her dad.

"I heard from Assistant Shin that you skipped class today. He also said that its because of you are too tired these days." said King Jeon 

"Its not skipping class at all dad. Cause before i left i asked permission to my teacher. I feel really exhausted because of three days consecutive of exams." said Jiyoon with her aegyo.

Then King Jeon hold her hands, "That's normal, because that's student life. However you still have to maintain your health. I hope next time you won't do this anymore." 

"I'll try to not doing that thing anymore, Dad." said Jiyoon and nodded.

"There is one more thing i'd like to ask you, my daughter." said King Jeon.

It makes Jiyoon curious. "What is that?" 

"Its about your relationship between you and Sunggyu. How is it going?" asked King Jeon with a stares full of interest.

Jiyoon sighed, "Dad, i am still seeing him as my bestfriend, not boyfriend or fiance. I still can't understand why you do this to me dad." 

"Cause i think that you and Sunggyu will be compatible as couple. You both knowing each other since kindergarten . So you both can get along well." said King Jeon.

"That cannot be the reason Dad! Cause you were planning this before we born!" shrugged Jiyoon.

"Because of that thing we started to plan this!" persisted King Jeon.

"Dad, seriously, you have to know how awkward the relationship between us right now. We really do think that it'd be better if we stay as bestfriend." said Jiyoon firmly.

"Because you never try to see him as a lover! You both should try to see and treat each other as a lover! Or You already have someone else? You want to relinquish your title as Crown Princess?" King Jeon get angry because of Jiyoon's headstrong.

"No, i have no one. But, i really do think about relinquishing my title. Dad, I just want a freedom to look for someone that i'd love to marry with." said Jiyoon and then went out from the room.

 


 The next day, Jiyoon through the days in school without any spirit. Gayoon notices that something goes wrong with Jiyoon. She decided to ask her when the lunch time is coming.

"Jiyoon ah, you are not going to eat?" asked Gayoon. "I have no any appetite." shrugged Jiyoon.

Gayoon pulled Jiyoon's hand, "Have appetite or not, you still have to eat!" Then dragged her to the cafetaria.


When Gayoon already started eating, Jiyoon kept stays in dazed and not eating, "Jiyoon ah, tell me what's wrong with you?"asked Gayoon.

"I fought with my dad last night about my arranged marriage. I am so sick of him" said Jiyoon.

Gayoon sighed and sank into her thought, "Aigoo~~ I really know how it felts. I felt more pain that you feel." 

"What do you mean?" asked Jiyoon.

Gayoon slapped back into the reality, "No, its just, past, and its nothing~" said Gayoon and smiled fakely.

"You had a lover? or something? How come i didn't know?" Jiyoon shots Gayoon with thousands of questions.

"Let this remain as secret between us." said Gayoon. She decided to tell her old love story to Jiyoon. "When i was 17 years old, i had a boyfriend. He is not coming from a royal family. He is just an ordinary guy. We loved each other so much. We kept our relationship from public and even family. That is why you even didn't know about this. But one day my mom know our relationship. She told me to end our relationship because My mom already arranged a marriage for me. When i was asking him to break up, i didnt tell him what was really happening. I told him things that hurts him so much. It was actually not just hurting him, but hurting me also. What a sad story.."

"Gayoon ah, why you haven't tell me about this?" Jiyoon was definitely surprise with Gayoon's story.

"I am sorry Jiyoon ah. At that time i really don't wanna tell anyone about this. Because everytime i thought of that my heart feels so hurts. But now, i am okay." said Gayoon. 

"Who was he actually?" asked Jiyoon with eyes full of curiousity.

"He was a football player." answered Gayoon.

"Hmm, who? Do i know him?" asked Jiyoon. 

"No, you don't know him." Gayoon shooked her head and smiled. Then suddenly Kim Hyuna came up to the table, "Anyeonghasaeyo Jiyoon unnie, Gayoon unnie." Hyuna bowed to them.

"Oh Hyuna ya? Why you came up late?" asked Jiyoon. 

"I am sorry unnie, i had a little extra class so i came up late. And by the way, i'd like to give you two this ticket." said Hyuna while she was taking tickets from her pocket.

Jiyoon and Gayoon accepted it happily, "Wow! Dance Performance Competition? You are going to perform there?" asked Gayoon as she read the ticket.

"Yes. I really do hope that you would come tomorrow night. I will try to show you my best!" said Hyuna.

"Of course! We will come! I promise!" said Jiyoon.

"Thank you so much unnie! I have to go now! See you later!" Hyuna bowed.

"You don't want to have a lunch with us first?" asked Jiyoon.

Hyuna shooked her head, "I still have extra class, unnie! Tomorrow i'll have lunch with you." said Hyuna.

"Hyuna  fighting!" said Jiyoon with aegyo. Hyuna smiled to Gayoon and Jiyoon and then left.

"I am curious with her dance ability! I really want to to watch her performance!" said Gayoon.

"So do i..." said Jiyoon and kept looking at the ticket.

 


 

When School ended Jiyoon directly went to the gate and get in to the car. Her mood wasn't good at all today. She really felt want to go back home. But suddenly Assistant Shin reminded her, "Crown Princess, you have an appointment today." 

Jiyoon kept looking out the window, "What appointment?" asked Jiyoon lazily. And after few seconds, "Ah you're right! I have to go to the battle with that boy!"

"Are you sure with this?" asked Assistant Shin. He kinda feel regret to remind her about this.

"Yeah i am so sure with this. Why? You are doubting my football ability?" Jiyoon disliked being underestimated by someone.

"No, Crown Princess. Sorry." said Assistant Shin.

 


 

Meanwhile, Doojoon were already in the football yard. He waited Crown Princess by himself. Cause none of his friends want to accompany him because they were already ashamed by Doojoon's childish action.

While he is waiting for Crown Princess, he spent time by stretching his body.

"I really have to win this time! I really can't lose to her! I just can't!"said Doojoon to himself.

 


 

When Jiyoon arrived to the yard, She walked to Doojoon with full of confidence. "Hey! Are you ready for the game?" asked Jiyoon and smirked. 

Doojoon stares at her full of revenge, "Don't be too arrogant crown princess."

 

 

"The one who have to said that, is me. cause you are the one who really arrogant!" said Jiyoon.

Then Doojoon take the ball and put it on the kick off point. "This game is man to man. I won't let you easily win!" said Doojoon.

"Me too!"  said Jiyoon.

Then the game started, Jiyoon is the first who kick the ball. Jiyoon pass Doojoon easily by zig zag move and spinning around and keep running towards the goal, and then, Goaaaallllllllllll

"See?" Jiyoon smirked.

Doojoon was irritated, "It was because of i'm letting you make a goal first. Now the real game will be started.

But sadly after few minutes later Jiyoon made another goal. And the scores stay 2-0 till the end of game.

Jiyoon sportively offer her hands to do handshake with Doojoon, "I know well that your abillity is much better than mine. But because of you underestimated me and your emotions and eager to revenge overwhelmed you, You can't do maximum. Its nice to play football with you." said Jiyoon and smiled. "So, let's stop being enemy, just be friends now."

Doojoon smirked, "Just stay at rivals in football. Hopefully next time i can beat you, Crown Princess." Doojoon enaunciated the 'Crown Princess'. Then they had handshaked.

"Seems you really hate me while i am not hating you even for 1%, Doojoon ssi." said Jiyoon and then turned back from him and walk. 

"How come you know my name? Are you fangirling over me since i was still in football team U-19?" asked Doojoon.

Jiyoon sighed and turned around again, "Because your friend yesterday were shouting your name. Please note that i just know you by yesterday." said Jiyoon and then left him.

"Liar!" Doojoon laughed. Then Jiyoon stopped her step, "I really didn't know you. Cause Whenever i watched TV on Football match i never pay attention on the players name. Jiyoon was a little bit irritated by Doojoon. She really disliked being called 'Liar' cause she never lies.

"Whatever, Crown Princess.." said Doojoon.

 


 

In the car, on the way back home, "Who the hell he thinks he is?!" swore Jiyoon and punched her bag.

Assistant Shin shocked with what Jiyoon just saying. "Your Royal Highness, You have to watch with what you say!" 

"Ughh... I am sorry Assistant Shin, i just disliked when he call me a liar. You know that i never lie to anyone." said Jiyoon and try to call her emotions.

"Should we catch him and punish him by law because he already humiliate Crown Princess?" asked Assistant Shin seriously.

"No need to do that. I have my own way..." said Jiyoon.

"So, what will you do to him, Crown Princess?" asked Assistant Shin.

"Just see~~ All things that you have to do is find out his background and identity and where he lives." said Jiyoon.

"Okay, Your Royal Highness." nodded Assistant Shin.

 


 

As soon as Jiyoon arrived in the castle, Jiyoon saw Her Dad, Mom, and Sunggyu in the gate. "Appa, Eomma, Sunggyu, What's going on?" asked Jiyoon. She felt weird with what they are doing.

"Tonight We already prepare a date for you and Sunggyu." said King Jeon. 

"So now, you have to go date with Sunggyu, Have a beautiful time, my daughter!" said Queen Jeon.

"Ah, i am really tired. Why tonight?" shrugged Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon ah, what we are going to do is only having dinner together." said Sunggyu.

"Ah okay then.." said Jiyoon and then get back to the car with Sunggyu.

 


 

In the restaurant near by Han river, they were having dinner together. There is no one else, only two of them. "Why should we date tonight? Why not another day?" asked Jiyoon while cuting her sirloin steak. 

Sunggyu took a deep breath, "Cause your parents said that i have to do this tonight..."

"Do what?" asked Jiyoon and stop cutting.

Then Sunggyu took something out from his pocket, and it was a box, then he opened it.

 

"Jiyoon ah, let's get married!" said Sunggyu as he opened the box. "Would you marry me, Crown Princess?"

"What did you say?" Jiyoon was really shocked and it makes her whole body stiffed.

"Let's get married, Crown Princess." said Sunggyu earnstly.

 

 

 


 |Author Message|

Hello Everyone! I feel so empty without your comment. Do you like it so far? I promise you that next chapter will be interesting! Stay subscribes and keep commenting! I love you! Please also read my foreword cause i just updated it!

Anyway, do you like the poster? Well personally i really love the poster! Thank you so much to VENUS !!