Episode 5

Crown Princess Love Story!

Doojoon kept looking at the tickets, "I think this event is quiet interesting. I will surely go. There will be a lot of hot chicks right?" he smirked.

They all laughed because of too happy to imagine meet a lot of pretty girls.

"Aigooo, Only wondering about it makes me happy!" said Gikwang with his priceless face.

 


 

The next night, Jiyoon and Gayoon kept their promise to watch Hyuna's performance. Because of Jiyoon and Gayoon come, that place has been cleared and assure to be secured by Korean Royal Security. Jiyoon and Gayoon already tell their bodyguard to not be too much because they dislike to be treated more than others but Royal Security cannot let it go. Because Jiyoon is really important for the country cause she will be the future queen that is why Royal Security have to put more security whenever she goes. Plus, Kim Sunggyu also come to that event. Because of he is Prime Minister's son, there are also secret service to secure the event.

When Jiyoon, Gayoon and Sunggyu already inside of the hall, they saw all of the securities and pissed off with them, "Do they think there will be war here?" Jiyoon sighed. "They put too much worries on us."Gayoon proped her hands.

 

When Doojoon and the boys want to come in, they all surprised with the place because of there are so many police and army in outer side. 

"Woooo Guys, Is there bomb here or something wrong?" Junhyung looking around especially the polices.

"Better we go ask one of the police." said Yoseob and went to ask one of the policeman.

Yoseob walked to the policeman who were talking to one of event staff, "Excuse me sir, is there something wrong with the Dance Performance Competition?" 

"No. We have high security here because of There is Crown Princess and Her Fiancee Kim Sunggyu and also Princess Heo Gayoon. They want to watch this so we have to make sure that they are secured." said the Policeman.

"Hmm. I see. Thank You so much sir!" said Yoseob.

"No problem kid!" said the Police.

 


 

Yoseob went back to the boys and told them, "Guys, its fine! They only secured this place because of there is Crown Princess and Her Fiancee here." 

Doojoon startled, "Wwwww..What? Why she has to be here?"

Yoseob added, "And i heard there is Pretty Princess Gayoon here. Woaaahhh, I wonder if i can see her closely."

Junhyung patted Yoseob's head "Yaaaaaaa!!" Yoseob screamed in pain. 

"Just go dreaming Seobie!" said Junhyung.

Then they all went inside the hall to watch the dance performance. Doojoon walked-in with no spirit. He didn't know why his body felt so weak after hearing Princess Gayoon is also watching it. 

"Boys, let's now us seperate and go have fun to looking for pretty girls while watching performance!" said Hyunseung excitedly. 

"Yeaaaaahhhh!!" yelled the boys except Doojoon. Doojoon saw Gayoon sat in the VIP section while he is in Festival section. Its quiet far but Doojoon still can clearly saw her. He saw Gayoon were talking to Jiyoon and Sunggyu. He didn't know why in the same time he felt happy to see her again but also sad cause it remind her the painful moment.

Few minutes after, the performance started,

"Ladies and Gentleman, now we are abou to start the hottest dance competition in our country, South Korea..." the MC started to blabbing and the performance also started. 

"Will it be Hyuna's turn now?" whispered Gayoon to Jiyoon's ear. "Ugh, I don't know." Jiyoon shooked her head.

"Now, let's watch the y powerful performance from contestant number 1, Kiiimmmm Hyunaaaa!" said the MC.

"Woahhh! I think i am good at predicting." said Gayoon. "So you are going to be the fortune teller?" teased Sunggyu. They all giggled. 

Then Hyuna came out from the backstage and started to dancing. Jiyoon, Gayoon, and Sunggyu were surprised by Hyuna's gaze when dancing. She looks so y. She looks so much different than school. In the stage she looks y, fierce, and powerful. But at school she looks so cute, weak, and easily to be bullied. Hyuna's dance moves made male audience gulped. Because it was incredibly y. Expecially when she moved like this

"Geezz....she's hot!" said Sunggyu. "She is so y and powerful!" said Jiyoon. They were all dissolved by Hyuna's awesomeness. "I never regret to watch this! Its awesome!" said Gayoon.

Then when Hyuna's perfomance is ended, all of the audience gave her standing applause. 

Doojoon is the only audience who didn't pay attention to the performer. His eyes can't stop looking at Gayoon.

 


 

30 Minutes later,

"Jiyoon ah, I have to go to the toilet!" said Gayoon. "Oh okay." said Jiyoon.

Then Gayoon stood up and went to the toilet. Meanwhile Doojoon also went to the toilet. When they both were about to get in the toilet, they passed each other. Doojoon didn't know that he will be face to face with Gayoon like this. Gayoon is the one who really shocked to see Doojoon again. They both freezed and felt so awkward. 

"Anyeong, Yoon Doojoon~~" Gayoon's voice a little bit trembling. Then Doojoon bowed to her 90 degrees and went inside the toilet. He really didn't know what to say. 

Gayoon can't keep her eyes away from his back, "Its really good to see that you are fine, Yoon Doojoon." thought Gayoon.

 


 

Gayoon waited for him out from the toilet, didn't know why she only wanted to see him once more time. When Doojoon went out from the toilet, Doojoon didn't pay attention to her and just go away but, "How have you been Yoon Doojoon?" asked Gayoon.

It mades Doojoon stop his step and turned around. "I'm just a commoner. I do not deserve to talk to you, your highness." he bowed and left her.

Gayoon's heart felt so hurt. She knew that she deserved to be treated like that cause she broke his heart by saying those painful words. Doojoon also felt so hurt. His tears was falling after that. In fact, they both still loving each others.