Episode 11

Crown Princess Love Story!

After they finished the dinner, they went back to their own home. As soon as Doojoon arrived home, he got inside his bedroom.

“I hope i won’t bothering Assistant Shin if i call him now.”  Thought Doojoon. He’d like to thank Assistant Shin and asked him to tell about this to Crown Princess.

Doojoon dialed Assistant Shin phone number.

“Hello!” Assistant Shin answered the call so fast.

“Hello, Assistant Shin! Its me Yoon Doojoon. I am sorry for bothering you.” Doojoon said.

“No no no. You’re not bothering me.” said Assistant Shin.

“I wanna tell you that now i am in national football team. They accepted me to be in the squad. Thank you. Please tell this to crown princess and tell her that i am so thankful!” Doojoon said sincerely.

“Don’t say thanks! But do your best for our team if you’re thankful!” said Assistant Shin.

“Sure! I’ll do my best for our country!” said Doojoon. “Please tell  Crown Princess I owe for this!” he added.

 


 

Jiyoon was called by his father to talk about something in his office room. “Jiyoon ah, i have a plan for you.” King Jeon said.

“What is that, Dad?” Jiyoon asked. “You, Gayoon, Hyunwoo and Sunggyu will have a holiday together in Jeju island.

Jiyoon sighed, “Hyunwoo begged you for this?”

King Jeon laughed, “Its not funny dad! I am busy though my holiday will be started soon.” Jiyoon said.

“Jiyoon, don’t be too stress! I don’t want to see you like this. Indeed, Hyunwoo gave me an idea. But, i am the one who agreed with his idea.” King Jeon smiled.

“King Jeon, please consider what i’m going through now. “ Jiyoon begged.

“Jiyoon ah! “

“Dad, do you want me to relinquish my title this soon? Do you think i don’t know that you gave me a test now? Do you think i cannot understand a situation like this? I am smart enough to understand. Why you gave me a holiday when actually you really know that i’m having a huge test? You really want me to lose?”Jiyoon expressed her anger.

“Crown Princess Jeon Jiyoon!” King Jeon yelled. “Fine, I admit i gave you a test to see how capable you are to be South Korea’s future queen. But, i also think that you’re still young and need some holiday. You’ll have a holiday together with family and also your fiance, Sunggyu.” He added.

“I’m begging you please cancel my engagement between me and Sunggyu! He is my bestfriend. And will always be my bestfriend.” Said Jiyoon.

“I can’t do that for you!” King Jeon yelled.  “What King can’t do?” Jiyoon was almost yelled.

“I have to keep my promise to my best friend and my people!” King Jeon said.

Jiyoon shook her head, “I like Sunggyu as a friend. You knew about this. You have prerogrative rights to make an exception for this case! You really want to see your one and only daughter suffer and regret because of marrying someone that i am not in love with? Is that really what you want that?”

“.........................”

“Or you force me to do this because you think our lovely korean citizen would not accept me as their future queen? You really want me to relinquish my title?” Jiyoon asked.

King Jeon sighed, “Do you have someone that you really love now?”

“Yes, i have!” Jiyoon lied.

“................................” King Jeon stared at Jiyoon.

“Please don’t make me against you.” Then Jiyoon left King Jeon.

 


 

Jiyoon went to Gayoon’s room and meet her.

“Gayoon ah, I think i’ll against King Jeon about my arrange marriage.” Jiyoon said.

“You’re going to relinquish your title this soon?” Gayoon shocked.

Jiyoon shook her head, “I’ll gather all powers from Royal Ministers to against my arrange marriage. Plus, change the stupid rules about arrange marriage.”

“Ji..Jiyoon ah! Don’t do that!” Gayoon shook Jiyoon’s shoulder.  “You’ll only throw shame to our family.” She added.

“Then what should i do now? I want to fight for my freedom. My brain can’t work well.” Jiyoon confused.

“Jiyoon, be calm!” Gayoon said.

“By the way, you know that we’re going to Jeju island in two days?” Jiyoon asked.

“Yeah, I know about it. Just throw away your stress for a while! Let’s go have fun!” Gayoon said.

“I’ll try!” Jiyoon smiled.

 


 

Lee Hyunwoo was having breakfast by himself cause Jiyoon and Gayoon were already going to school. Hyunwoo can’t focus on eating. He kept thinking about Hyuna.

”How can i get her phone number? How can i get know more of her? Why i feel so curious about her?” thoughts Hyunwoo.

“Assistant Jang! Please help me to find out more about Kim Hyuna. The girl that i just know yesterday.” Hyunwoo ordered.

“Alright, Your Highness!” Assistant Jang bowed.

 


 

Jiyoon skipped class again today. Jiyoon went to a cafe. Jiyoon called Doojoon to meet her there. Jiyoon would like to talk to him about something important. Not so long waiting Doojoon arrived.

Doojoon bowed, “Good Morning, Your Royal Highness!” Jiyoon smiled and gestured, “Have a seat!”

Doojoon seated and asked, “Why you want to meet me in a morning like this, Crown Princess?”

“I’d like to congratulate you cause you succeed to join our national football team. Please work hard for our country!” said Jiyoon.

Doojoon bowed, “Thank You, Your Royal Highness!”

“I heard from Assistant Shin that you feel owe me so much. Mind you if i asked you to do a favor?” asked Jiyoon.

“What’s that, Crown Princess?” asked  Doojoon.

“Please keep this as a secret between us! Don’t ever let anyone know about this. “ said Jiyoon.

“Just tell me what is that.” Doojoon was extremely curious.

“I lied to my father that i have someone that i love. It was my first time to lie. As you know that Royal Family has arranged a marriage for me with Prime Minister’s son, Kim Sunggyu. I love Sunggyu as a friend. And So he does. Its because of we were bestfriend since we were little. We can’t love each other as a lover. The main thing is, Please be my fake boyfriend.” said Jiyoon.

Doojoon was speehless. Don’t know what to say. “Impossible! How can i do this? Gayoon is my ex. But, i owe a favor to Crown Princess. What should i do? ” Thought Doojoon.

“Help me to do this! I have no other way!” Jiyoon begged.

“But...But...Why me?” Doojoon asked.

“Cause you’re the on who is able to do this.” Answered Jiyoon.

“Why you think so?” Doojoon don’t know what to do.

“Because you owe me something! I am sure you can do this role well.” Said Jiyoon.

Doojoon sighed, “Fine! I’ll do it for you!”

 

 


 

 

Sunggyu was packing for tomorrow. He was really excited to go to Jeju island. “I really love King Jeon! Because of him, i can have a holiday with Jiyoon. I never feel so excited like this before. I think i am quiet sure now that i fall for Jiyoon. Should i confess to her in Jeju island?” thought Sunggyu.

Sunggyu looked at his engagement ring on his hand, “I engaged to her. But It seems so fake for both of us. But now, I feel so in love with Jiyoon. Should i tell her about what i feel now? What if she doesn’t feel like what i feel?” thought Sunggyu.