Episode 1

Crown Princess Love Story!

"Okay its lunch time! Don't forget to do your homework!" said the Teacher as soon as bell ringing. "Finally, Lunch time! Oh i am very starving!" said Jiyoon and stretched her body.  "Me too, Jiyoon ah~~" said Gayoon.

Gayoon is Jiyoon's cousin. Gayoon's mom is Jiyoon's dad little sister. They also were born in the same year. So, they went into the same class. They went into "Sunny High School". A school only for childs of nobility, or rich people and for the grantees, people who got scholarship from goverment.

"What are we going to eat today?" asked Gayoon while she stood up from her chair. "I don't really care about the menu." said Jiyoon and then walking together with Gayoon to the cafetaria. 

In the middle of the way, "Jiyoon ah, I have to go to the toilet first." said Gayoon. "Okay~ i wanna wash my face ~" said Jiyoon.

When they get into the toilet, they see a girl was being bullied by a group of girls. Jiyoon and Gayoon can't let it go.

"What is this?" yelled Jiyoon angrily. And they all stopped, "Ah, Crown Princess~ Anyeonghasaeyo." greet all of them with an ashamed face. "What have you done to her? What's her fault till you girls bullying her like that?" Jiyoon pointed at a girl who were wounded and bleeding. Gayoon hold the girl, "Are you okay? let's go to school health unit." said gayoon smoothly. "Don't hold me, your highness~~ Your clothes will be dirty because of my blood." said that girl. "Don't worry about it! You have to get first aid." said Gayoon and sustained her. 

Gayoon and that girl left the toilet first, But Jiyoon still stay there. "If you dare to bully her, or anyone again, I'll not think twice to report you to the headmaster even police! Note it!" said Jiyoon and went to follow Gayoon.


Gayoon smeared betadine on her lips and her brow, "Why are they bullying you?" asked Gayoon while smearing the betadine. "They said i am not giving some respect to them. Maybe because of i am actually poor. I am here because of i got scholarship." said that girl. "Wow! It means you're realy smart! Nice to know you!" said Gayoon. "Its an honor for me to meet you, Your highness. I am very thankful for your help." said that girl. "Don't speak formaly! Just call my name Gayoon. We are friends now". said Gayoon and tidy up the first aid box. "By the way, we didn't know your name. What's your name?" asked Jiyoon and sit beside her. "My name is  Kim Hyuna, your Royal highess." said Hyuna and bowed. "We told you, we are friends now! Just call us by our name!" said Jiyoon. "I am still 10th grader. So, i have to call you, unnie." said Hyuna. "Yeah, call us unnie, it makes us feel comfortable." said Jiyoon and smiled. 

"Okay, i am finished now, let's have a lunch!" said Gayoon. Hyuna stood up from the couch and, "Gayoon unnie, Jiyoon unnie. Thank you for everything! Have a nice lunch!" Hyuna bowed. "You don't have a lunch?" asked Gayoon. "No, i am not hungry~" said Hyuna but after she said that her stomach makes some sound. They laughed, "Don't be shy! Just go have a lunch with us!" said Jiyoon. "But, unnie..." before Hyuna finished her sentences. "If you ignore my invitation, i will be angry." said Jiyoon with aegyo. "Okay unnie, will it be fine? I am afraid if they will hate me more because i have a lunch with you." said Hyuna. "Don't worry, i am your friend now, i will protect you!" said Jiyoon and embrace her. 


While they are having lunch everybody looking at Hyuna and wishpering, "Who is she?" "Who she thinks she is?!" Everybody envying Hyuna. "You don't feel comfortable?" asked Jiyoon. Hyuna just smiled. "Don't think about them and what will they do! They are just a bunch of people who envying you." said Jiyoon. "Thank you unnie.." said Hyuna. "From now on, you have to have a lunch with us!" said Jiyoon. Hyuna nodded with smile plastered on her face.

"Jiyoon, Where is Sunggyu? Usually he is having lunch with us." asked Gayoon. "I think he is having lunch with his friends." said Jiyoon. "Aishh~~ Why are you being so careless to your fiance?!"  Gayoon shooked her head. "Boys are like that Gayoon ah~~ Just let him~" said Jiyoon. "You still think and see him as a brother?" asked Gayoon and take a sip of orange juice. "I don't know~~" said Jiyoon and then they came back to the reality and realized again that there were just not two of them but there is Hyuna. "Ah Hyuna ya, sorry for earlier~~for talking about privacy in front of you." said Jiyoon. "Its okay, unnie." said Hyuna. 

"Anyway, i wanna know more about you, what's your favourite subjects?" asked Jiyoon. She felt bad to ignoring hyuna accidentally like that. She's indeed a kind-hearted crown princess. "Mathematics,music and also extracurricular, hip hop dance." said Hyuna. "Ah, we also love Music!" said Gayoon. "I really want to be a Kpop star that's why i love Music~" said Hyuna. "Wow! That's cool! Have you try any auditions?" asked Jiyoon. "Not yet. I really love to. But, i have no time to have more practice before the auditions. I still have to study really hard and also work to help my parents." said Hyuna. "You're a true hard working person! We proud of you! When holiday come, makes sure that you can join an audition!" said Gayoon. 

In all of sudden, Sunggyu come to their table. "Crown Princess, i am sorry, i was..." Jiyoon cut his sentences, "You were with your friends having lunch, playing and bla bla bla! Its okay its fine." said Jiyoon. She was indeed okay with that. Because she know sunggyu all too well. Because they were friends since kindergarten and now they were engaged because of their parents arranged it. They feel kinda awkward. Because they were used to be friends. They both are still adapting to it. "I am sorry~" said Sunggyu. "Sorry? Why sorry? You haven't done any mistake." said Jiyoon and tapped his shoulder. "Do you want to have a dinner with me tonight?" asked Sunggyu. "Not tonight. Cause i am busy and tire these days! Next time, maybe!" said Jiyoon. "Okay..i go back to the class now, see you!" said Sunggyu. Jiyoon smiled and waved her hands at him.

And then bell is ringing, "Unnie, Thank you for the lunch! See you tomorrow!" said Hyuna and bowed. "You have mobile phone, right?" asked Jiyoon. "Yeah unnie." said Hyuna. "Can i borrow for a while?" asked Jiyoon.  "Sure." said Hyuna and gave her phone. Then Jiyoon put her phone number on Hyuna's phone and give a 'missed call' on her phone. "Ttarraaaa~~ You have my number and i have yours! Call me if those rascals bullying you or anyone else! Do not hesitate!" said Jiyoon. Hyuna didn't gave any response. She was just staying in dazed because of Jiyoon's and Gayoon's kindness was touched her. "May God bless them all the time!" prayed Hyuna. 


Jiyoon and Gayoon were back again in the class because of another lesson was about to started again. "Gayoon ah, i think i will just go back to home since my brain is so dizzy after 3 day consecutives for exams without any rest." said Jiyoon and lay herself lazily on chair and spread legs just like boys. "Ya, Jeon Jiyoon! Don't spread your legs like that! You are not a boy." said Gayoon with her 'what-the-heck' gaze. "Okay, okay!" said Jiyoon and sit properly just like a princess. 

When the teacher is coming and before she saying something. "Teacher, I feel so dizzy and have a lot of things to do for tomorrow, can i go home? I promised i will ask friends to borrow the notes so i can note things that you will give us today. Will it be okay? If no, its really fine." asked Jiyoon. "Sure. With a condition you have to keep your promise." said the Teacher. "Thank you very much, teacher" bowed Jiyoon.


 

After she went out from the lessons in school, she went back to the castle. But, in the middle of her way back, she passed a soccer yard and looking at boys who were playing soccer just for fun. Then, "Driver Kim, mind you to stop here for a while?" asked Jiyoon. Then the car is stopped. "What are you going to do, your royal highness?" asked her personal assistant, Shin Hakyun. "I want to play football with them." said Jiyoon and then got out. Then Assistant Shin also got out from the car. "Royal Highness, You are not allowed to play football here is not safe." said Assistant Shin. But, it doesn't stop Jiyoon. "You're worrying me too much, Assistant Shin." said Jiyoon and keep walking towards the boys. Assistant Shin have no choice except following her.

Princess Jiyoon were walking towards the boys and make all of them stop playing football. All of them bowed to her and greet her, "Your Royal Highness!". Except a boy, "Hey, what are you doing here?" asked that boy without any polite way.

"Show some respect to crown princess!!" said Assistant Shin. "Assistant Shin, why are you angry? I like to hear someone call me like that!" said Jiyoon. "Doojoon ah, are you crazy?" murmured one of them. "Hey its really fine. I am okay with it. Anyway, can i play soccer with you all?" asked Jiyoon. "Play soccer with us?" Doojoon smirked. "Yeah, i really love soccer. But, i have no friend to play with. Yeah, Honestly i have but, i want to have new friends to play soccer." said Jiyoon. "Hmm, seems you are really experienced on soccer. But sorry, we love play rough, so its not possible for a crown princess to play. Cause its really dangerous and plus!! I hate fractious girl like you!" said Doojoon. "What?? Fractiousss?? I am not fractious! You didn't know my ability in soccer!! I'm gonna show you!" said Jiyoon firmly. "Okay if you insist to play, but don't cry like a baby if you are hurted! Its your choice!" said Doojoon. "I am not going to cry!" said Jiyoon with daring gaze. "Let's see!" said Doojoon.

Jiyoon is following football as her extracurricular. Actually King Jeon, Her Father doesn't let her to choose it, but her sport teacher persuade her parents to let her in, and its succeed. Her sport teacher really love Jiyoon because she's really good at any kind of sport. 

Doojoon started to split the team. Because of there were 5 boys and now Jiyoon is in, so they split the team 3 vs 3. And then they started the game. Doojoon's team was the one who give the kick-off. The game was started with the heat of emotion from Doojoon and Jiyoon. Jiyoon really dislike words 'fractious'. Because she is indeed an independent girl.

"I have to change his thought about Crown Princess! I am different than others. Not every princesses are fractious!" thought Jiyoon. The game was really intense and serious. It was 30 seconds left before the game end. The ball was in Jiyoon's foot and Jiyoon kick it powerfully and then.....GOOAAAALLLL!!

Jiyoon smirked, "See?? I am not crying like a baby! Not every princess is like what you thought!" said Jiyoon and left him. But before she gets into the car, "Hey Princessaa! The game between us is still not end! If you're brave, see you tomorrow night 8pm here. I'm gonna show you my real ability." said Doojoon. He can't accept the truth of losing game to a girl. Because he was one of national football team U-19. But because of severe injury on his leg, he quitted. Now he keeps playing but just for fun like with friends.

"That was also not my real ability! See you tomorrow then!" said Jiyoon and smirked.

 

 


 

 

In the car,

"Crown Princess, are you sure tomorow will battle again?" asked assistant Shin. 

"Sure! Cause its fun. Its fun to being challanged like this." said Jiyoon and smirked, "Being challenged to prove how the real princess behave."