Mistake

My Invisible Lover

"What a good day today" Kai mumbled as he munched his soft chocolate cake.

 

"yeah. After this you wouldn't say it's a good day again" D.O rolled his eyes. Kai shot a look at D.O. "Wae?" he asked nonchalantly as he munched his cake again. D.O smirked and pat his shoulder lightly. Kai looked at him weird again. "What is this?" Kai asked him as he eyed D.O's hand then on D.O. "Have a good time with your chemical lesson Kai~" D.O sang and walked off the practice room. Kai stared at him wide-eye and quickly shot up from his seat. "Aish! I forgot!" he whined and quickly left for his 'coolest' lesson ever. He never paid attention to chemical since he didn't interested in it, even a bit. And he's an idol after-all. He have the permission to left all his chemical classes. Such an excuse. But today is different. He was called by his chemical teacher to come and have an experiment for his grades. The teacher said just one time again and he can walk off from the class.

 

He opened the SM door and greeted by hundred, um, maybe thousand of fans outside. "KAI!!!" they yelled as hard as they could. As much as Kai didn't like noise, he can't abandoned his fans. His fans that always supports him and his friends. No way he do that. He smiled and waved a little as he quickly entered his van. It'll take him out from SM and straight to his university.

 

"Kai! How are you? Long time no see!" one of Kai's friend in chemical class greeted him. Kai smiled a little. "I'm fine, but busy" he said and sit next to his friend. "Being an idol is hard right?" his friend said and laughed. Kai just smiled a little. Finally the teacher arrived and make the class suddenlt dead silent. Kai really can't focus on this lesson. It's his weakness, he can't do anything about it. Unlike Baekhyun, he didn't really interest in lesson, he interest in arts. "Okay class, now we have an experiment about how people make perfume in the factory" the teacher said. Kai leaned back to his seat bored. "Kris-hyung want to study about this, i'm sure. He can make his fashion more 'him' with his own perfume scent." He thought as he scribbled something on his notebook. Guess what? It's far from chemical languange. It doesn't even related to lesson. He write down about a girl. "내 여자" (* My girl) He smiled like a fool, even though he never met the girl. He just want to meet his destiny.

 

"You can experiment it in the laboratory now" the teacher said, making Kai snapped from his daze and quickly slung his bag and followed the teacher to the laboratory. He wear the white laboratory coat and walk to his table. Every girl is dying to be his partner, however he reject it kindly. As the teacher tell them how to make the perfume, Kai's gaze landed on a beautiful girl in front of him. She tied her black shining hair in a ponytail and her bangs covered her forehead. Her finger is slim and long. Her body is a bit tall and her leg is so gorgeous, making Kai look at her all the time.

 

"Let's make the perfume now!" the teacher said and everyone started to make the experiment. Kai looked at the girl once again. She had a beautiful smile as she start to mix the ingredients. "Kai? Are you okay?" the teacher approach Kai. Kai snapped and shook his head. "I'm okay" he answered and scolded himself for paying too much attention to the girl. His fangirl eyed him, wondering if he will say 'hi' or send a smile to them. He mix the ingredient randomly and suddenly his so called 'perfume' let out a pink sparkle, he didn't even know why. He just shrugged and mix a rose flower in it. Then he smelled his 'perfume'. "Ah~" he sang happily and put it in a beautiful bottle he take from the teacher table when he was about to make the perfume a while ago.

He kissed the bottle making his fangirl squealed, asking if they can have his 'perfume'. He smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid my perfume isn't good enough for you all" The girls start to squealed again because of his cheesines. Kai smirked inside and looked at the girl again. He's heart was like stopped beating when he saw the girl looking back at him. Kai's heart was like his part in History, "nae simjangi ttwijireul anha"  The girl smiled a little and continued making her perfume. She shook her perfume and mix the strawberries in it. She smelled it and smiled widely. A smile that took his world away. She put the perfume in her own bottle.

She smelled the perfume gracefully, in Kai's mind. He can't really forget that smile.

 

"Kai!!" Kai snapped out from own world and looked up to the person. "Hi hyung" Kai said nonchalantly. "What happened to you? Are you failed making your chemical experiment?" Suho asked as he sit beside Kai. "I'm successful about it if you ask. I was just thinking about something" Kai mumbled as he divert his gaze to the sky again. "or someone?" Suho snickered. "I hope we can met again"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there ^^ I finished the first chap! What do you think? ouo Tell me your opinion by commenting! And also subscribing! Support me please~