Are you really?

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

“Of course Ms. Nurse.” I laughed. “If that was called ‘just telling’ then this tone, THIS ONE” I shouted. “Is called a murmur.” I mocked.

 

 

The nurse panicked and turned to the doctor. “She called me a doc.” She told. Puff. Even I know better.

 

Kyungsoo and the doctor turned at me waiting for what I have to say and I’m not going to deny anything. “Yes I did doctor. And she deserves it.” I said shocking the two. Kyungsoo looking at me like I’m a different person, it’s his 1st time seeing my mode. He never knew a weird girl like me has this kind of attitude. Well, that is if someone messes with me. But all in all, I'm nice ~

 

I looked at the nurse who was avoiding my gaze and said “Yes, you studied science, memorized the periodic table and dissected a frog. but that doesn’t mean you can shout at me like that and do what you want. And let me give you an advice, you should quit the y association because I own that place.” I blabbered. I don’t know what to say anymore. Hahahah! I was just mad and said all I wanted.

 

 

The doctor sighed as he knew that discussion won’t get anywhere and turned to the nurse. “Did you shout at her Ms. Kim?” he asked.

 

“A little.” She admitted biting her bottom lip.

 

“Oh, and now you admit it?” I asked mocking. “Tell me Ms. Kim, what did you really did there?” I smirked at her.

 

 

Kyungsoo walked towards me and held my hand sending electric shock in my whole body. Is this how it feels when you got shocked by cardiac defibrillator? That thingamajigy doctors use to make your heart beat again.

 

 

“Hasun, stop.” He told me and the doctor looked at him. “You know her?” the doctor asked him making me confused.

They know each other? And what is Kyungsoo doing here? He’s holding my hand, why? When did we get so close? And why am I in the hospital again?

 

 

“Yes hyung.” He smiled and pulled me closer to him intertwining out fingers making my eyes widened. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Is this hospital some kind of magical? Did Kyungsoo take some drugs? Oh. My. God! “She’s my girlfriend I’m telling you about.” He said mildly blushing making me fall into an imaginary comatose. Did he just say I’m his girlfriend? So that wasn’t a dream. Or not. Am I dead?!

 

The doctor smiled at me and looked at me in the eye. “So, you’re Kyunggie’s girlfriend.” He beamed. “I’m his older brother Ryeowook.” He introduced himself and reached my hand for a hand shake.

 

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Song Hasun.” I shook his hand and bowed. Oh my god! My brother in law just saw my mode! Kill me now!

 

 

“Now. About this.” Ryeowook started. “Nurse Kim, you shouldn’t go shouting at people like that okay. And please be kind to the patients. Hasun-ssi is also a patient in this hospital and must be treated right.” he scolded the nurse in a nice and gentle way that the nurse didn’t even feel that she’s being scolded.

 

 

The nurse turned to me and bowed to apologize. “I’ll reflect on my actions, please forgive me.” She said and I nodded before bowing.

 

“It’s okay Nurse Kim; please do your job right and sorry for calling you a .” I apologized making Kyungsoo smile.

 

 

And with that, the nurse went back to the nurses’ office while me, brother in law and Kyungsoo went back to my room.

 

 

“How are you feeling Hasun-ssi?” Ryeowook asked as he looked at my records.

 

“I think I’m too feisty to be confined into a hospital.” I said and he laughed heartily. He really has Kyungsoo’s smile.

 

“You just suffered a severe cold but you’re all fine now. Looking at your records, you’re a perfectly healthy girl now.” The doctor told me.

 

“Thanks doc.” You beamed and sat on your bed. “Can I go home now?” I asked.

 

“You should stay for another night because we’re waiting for another blood analysis result. But you can go out tomorrow as soon as the analysis result comes out. Bear with us for now and try not to get into a fight with Nurse Kim, ne?” he said and I sighed.

 

 

“Okay then doctor brother in law-nim.” I beamed and the two brothers laughed at my nickname to the doctor.

 

“I need to go and visit another patient so I’ll leave you two for a while ne?” he said and Kyungsoo and I nodded.

 

 

“Thanks again.” I said and my brother in law smile at me before walking out of the room leaving me and my ¿boyfriend? Alone.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re feeling fine?” Kyungsoo asked me. Oh. My. God. He’s really here!! He asked me if I’m feeling fine!!! *spazzes*

 

I couldn’t respond and there it is! An awkward moment party rockin’ the room.

 

 

“Y-you must be hungry.” He said turning away from me as he reached for his back pack and started taking out different tapper wears. “It’s not that great but all of this is healthy.” He added avoiding my eye contact as I continued to stare at him like there’s no tomorrow. Is he really my boyfriend now? Is he really? I asked myself.

 

 

“Kyungsoo” I said his name as I watched him busily uncapping the boxes of food he bought. “Do Kyungsoo.” I called his name again making him turn and look at me.

“Hm?” he asked looking at me with those beautiful round eyes.

“Are you really my boyfriend now?” I asked. I really need to know and hear it from him. “Did you really accept my heart?” please say yes.

He smiled at me and leaned on the table beside him. “Are you regretting it?” he asked and I shook my head furiously shaking my brain out of its place.

“ANNI!” I unconsciously shouted stratling him a little him. I was shocked by myself too. “I’m glad I fell for you.” I muttered followed by a shy smile. OH MY GOD! I’m blushing! I can’t!!!!!!! And he just smiled at me and placed the table for me. "Now, eat them all okay?"

 

 

Kyungsoo spent the whole day with me in the hospital. he helped me with the homeworks the teachers have given us during my absence. Missing three days of school is ASDFGHJKL It’s like the teachers hates me. I was sick and there they are giving homework and projects like it’s some kind of fliers.

 

 

And there! At last! Tomorrow came and I got discharge of the hospital!!! Yes! Song Hasun LIVES!!