I'm in love! WTF

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

 

Hi there everyone! 

 

I’m Song Hasun and I’m here to tell you my first love story ever. I can’t say it’s that interesting, but I’m confident it’s a little bit unique.

You know those wooing and courting days your parents told you about, or rather your fathers? Did your fathers tell you how they won your mother’s heart and how they made your mom say her sweet yes? Well, in my case, this is the story of how I attempted to woo my first love Do Kyungsoo.

Are you ready for it? It’s a long story so I advise you all to do your business first and get some drinks just in case your emotions get out of control. You can laugh and cry but remember that this is just a fanfiction, ne?

 

 

 

It all happened on my second year college days. I just got back from my summer vacation to Jeju Island and now, back to school time.

I was looking for my friends on the crowdie hallways near the lockers but I was failing miserably, thanks to my mushroom of a height that is. I was about to give up when I saw my friends walking together towards me, they were obviously squealing about something they did this summer and I wasn’t there.

But then, another view has caught my eyes. And oh! My! God!What a perfect view, he’s perfect. And there you have it! Damn it all! I fell in love.

 

 

 

 

It’s only been an hour since i saw my prince charming and I already miss him. *sighs* I wonder what’s his name? What course is he taking? I bet he’s taking the coolest course this school could offer.Is he one of those popular kingkas? But how come I never heard of him last year?

Maybe he’s a transfer student, OMG! I have so many questions and I need answers. Yes! That’s right, “I need answers!” I told to myself as I did a fighting for myself. 

“Answer what, Miss Song?” !I totally forgot I’m in a middle of the class. Aishh!! This is so embarrassing.

 

I looked forward and saw Mr. JYP giving me alook with his arms crossed on his chest while my classmates were judging me, HARD!

Oh come ON people!! It’s not like I’m the only one dozing off on the first day, on the 1st hour of the class. Well... maybe, since you know, it’s the first day. But those looks?! Come on! Oh well, I might as well think of something to get out of this humiliation.

The teacher is JYP, means I’m in my acting class. Yeah, that’s right I’m an acting major student, cool huh? And that, that weird looking man in front is my acting teacher Park Ji young but we call him JYP.

 

“Uhm.. Prof,. I’m so sorry to interrupt your class but I really need an answer.” Here goes my ticket out of these judging eyes. Go Hasun! Put on more emotions on how curious you are and think of a good question. Hehehe, that’s right I still don’t have a question.

“I know, it’s still early and this is the 1st class but I really need an answer.” Gosh! I’m batting my brain out but no humanly questions are popping out!! 

“It’s okay Ms. Song, what’s your question?” he asked. Really, JY? That excited?!

 

Oh god! Please help me… I know people normally ask for answers but your beloved daughter here needs a question to be freed from the depths of embarrassment. Please give me a question!

I prayed inside my head and looked around in case I could see the question I asked god to pop out of somewhere. You know, god has his own ways and - - - OH! MY! GOD! Here it is! The answer to all of my prayers!! 

My prince charming passing by the hallways, this room is so blessed it has windows that shows the hallways!! My gaze followed my perfect man and I totally forgot I was still standing and the whole class was still waiting for my ‘question to die for’.

You know that scene on the movies where the guy walks and everything looked like in slo-mo? It was just like that!

 

“Ms. Song? We're waiting.” 

 

 

 

“May I go to the CR?”

 

 

 

Thank god it was lunch already. Me and my friends went to the cafeteria and sat on our usual table. I wonder where Alexander is . Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Since I still don’t know what my prince charming’s name, I decided to name him Alexander for the time being.

 

I got that name from  fanfic I read long time ago, he was a sweet and the most perfect leading man a fanfic could ever had. And don’t you think it suits my soon to be hubby?  No? Well, everyone has their own opinion. Hahaha.

 

 

“Earth to Hasun! I repeat! Earth to Hasun!” My friend Nana snapped me back to reality.

“What?” I asked. These girls never fail to bug me.

“I love your question to JYP earlier.” Lin smirked at me. “You made him hit on you back there.” She teased followed by a chuckle. “Literally.” She added and all of them laughed at me.

 

I rolled my eyes at them. Yeah, go laugh at me peasants, hmpf. “Nye…Nye... Literally.”  I copied her mocking in a derp mode to get back at her. Childish, but sometimes it works. Hehe.

 

“Anyway, what were you spacing out about earlier?” Lin asked reminding me about the Alexander of my life and smiled like a retarded.

“Stop that!” Haru frowned at me. “You’re smiling like a creep.” She added and the others agreed. It’s 1 vs. 100 here and all of you are witnesses on how they’re all on me! But I don’t really mind them, they’re always like that but deep inside, I know they all love me. And besides, I’m Alexander’s retarded, the one and only. Hahaha! Here goes the feels *squeals* 

 

“I’ll sacrifice my iced tea to know what you’re squealing about.” Nana said offering me her drink.

“Sure.” I smiled and took a sip  on MY iced tea before turning to them with an excited smile. I can’t wait to see their reaction once I tell them about my love story.

 

“Guys, I’m in love!” I told them followed by a squeal.

 

 

I was expecting them to spazz with me just like those girly times in dramas but reality strikes again. *sighs* They were all looking at me in shock with their jaw drop. Haru even dropped her lollipop she had in  .  *rolls eyes* Come on guys! I know I’m weird and all, but I have a heart too! Well, I ‘had’ it this morning until someone took it from me, if you know what I’m saying. Hahahahah! 

I finished my spazzing and looked at them with a poker face. They deserve my poker face, tsk.

 

 

“Yah… I’m starting to feel offended here.” I said just in case they’re not noticing it. And guess what? They all just blinked at me before sitting properly. Is it really that rare for me to fall in love? 

“Oh, sorry.” Nana muttered. “We’re just flipping tables right now.” She explained as if it wasn’t that obvious. “Yeah, you know… we thought it was about a new story you’re writing or a movie you’ve discovered.” Lin added.

They got a point though, I’m not really into this love thingy and the things that could make me smile are food, tumblr, story comments, subscribers, upvotes and holidays. But today is different, the day I met the Alexander of my life.

 

“So, who’s the lucky guy our Author-nim fell hard for?” Haru asked with a teasing smile. Didn’t I tell you my friends are my biggest fans? They love my infamous stories and spazz the hell out of its plot. Hahaha.

“I don’t know his name yet.” I told and they all shook their heads in disappointment. What? I said I fell in love, but I never said I know the guy.

“Ahhh!! I should’ve known!” Lin palmed face herself. “You’re such a potato, Hasun-ah.” They should’ve expected this coming. I mean it’s my 1st time liking a boy and I don’t have the slightest idea on what to do.

 

“But I’m totally going to find out soon.” I grinned like a pedo and they just rolled their eyes.

“Good luck girl.” Lin patted my shoulder as she got up from her seat ready to return to class.

“Yeah, good luck Hasun-ah. If you need help, we’re here for you, okay?” Nana said. Aigoo! This girl is the best!

“Thanks guys!” I attacked them with my infamous bear hug before going back to class.