Feelings through a song

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

 

I went home early because I need to study harder. I can back out now, now that I’m getting straight A’s and surpassing that Chanbyul girl in everything. It’s not that I’m taking revenge or something, I just want her to know that this ‘Fox’ will be the one who will feed her dust.

 

I walked pass out living room and saw the bouquet of roses that man gave me, they were all withered so I went to throw them away but then, as I put the dry flowers in to the can, I saw this plastic rose in the center, it looked real and that is when it hit me, The meaning of the note that was on it.

 

“I’ll stop loving you if all these roses die.”

 

I immediately let go of the vase and stare at the plastic rose like it is the strangest thing on earth. That guy, why is he doing this? He already has Chanbyul so why play with me? Isn’t this too much?!

 

The next day, I went to school and to my luck, we had acting classes and had to go to the school’s auditorium. That means I’ll see Chanbyul and that man.

The performing majors have these days where they perform while the other majors watch and learn from it. But this time, they changed it. Instead of the acting majors to do acting, we have to sing or dance and the music major has to act. And since I’m experienced with all of them, this will be a piece of cake.

 

Time to show everyone who’s the boss.

 

The music majors came first and Cinderella. That guy was playing the prince and Chanbyul, as the witch, I mean Cinderella. But then, I saw Eunhyuk with a frown so I came and asked him what’s wrong.

 

“Hey teach! What’s wrong?” I asked and he just sighed. “My student who was playing the mistress got sick and now, no one’s going to play that part.” He explained and I nodded. But then, an idea came to me and I looked at him with a sheepish grin.

“Is it the one who will treat the witch, I mean Cinderella, badly?” I asked and he nodded making my smile wider. This is it. PUAHAHAHAHA! You better run Chanbyul, or I’m gonna get you. *evil laugh*

 

 

The play started and the students did their role perfectly. Everyone was focused in their role and I was waiting for my queue. This is going to be good and I’m going to enjoy it. A LOT. And then, it my turn to act.

 

I walked out from my spot and stepped in to the scene. Chanbyul’s eyes widened when she saw my face. Lin and everyone else too while Eunhyuk was smiling in satisfaction.

I walked surrounding her as she cleaned the floor and I did every single judging you look at her. But then I saw this nail and smiled evilly and turned to her. “Why is there a stain in here?” I asked.

Chanbyul, a little bit taken aback responded like she was scared and immediately crawled to the ‘stain’ and rubbed it off. Well, she WAS scared.

 

I frowned at her and pretended to see another stain. “And this one, There’s a stain there too!” I frowned and turned to her. “What have you been doing all this time? Sit on the floor? You good for nothing!” I kicked the bucket that was filled with water spilling it all. “NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE! You witch!” I pushed her and laughed.

Chanbyul cried trying to act but inside her blood was boiling knowing that I’m enjoying every single thing I’m doing right now. “You’ll get it later, Song Hasun.” She cursed inside her head and continued playing along.

 

 

After that scene, I went out again to lock her up into the room, because the ogre, I mean the prince is coming.

“Come here!!” I dragged her to the fake room like a rag doll and when we got to the door, instead of pushing her, I kicked her making her fall on the ground ‘dramatically’.

“Please don’t do this!” she cried crawled towards me to beg. That’s right , beg. Bow down to the best. Tsk. I laughed and kicked her to the face this time making Chanbyul fall on the floor. Her body hurting from all the abuse her ‘mistress’ was causing her shocking the cast as I did another adlib while the audience was nearly in tears feeling sorry for Cinderella.

 

I slammed the door close and laughed evilly. She banged the door begging me to open it. “Please why are you being like this? Let me out.” She cried and I frowned at her. “No girl no one tells me what to do.” I blurted out making everyone shocked.

 

Eunhyuk panicked and looked at the script. “Song Hasun that was not in the script!” he cursed inside his head.

 

“You’re so evil mistress!!” ‘Cinderella’ said to me and sobbed even more making me smirk. I knocked on the door to make sure she’s listening. “Hey . The thug life chose me.” I smirked and walked out proudly leaving her ‘locked’ in the room and went to my post.

 

“What the hell?!” Eunhyuk scolded me. “Sorry I forgot the lines.” I said as an excuse. “Having to learn the whole script in an hour is not easy, you know.” I told him and he just sighed. “Just finish it well and for the last time, NO ADLIBS!” he said and walked off to help some students.

 

I rolled my eyes and smirked. I already enjoyed my part so I’m done.

 

 

They play ended and it was time for the acting major to do their thing. We were divided in to three groups while I perform solo. They did their practice when I was gone and I didn’t want to mess up their choreography. Luckily JYP let me do it.

 

The three groups performed and I went back stage to get ready. But I saw that guy looking at me. I tried to avoid him but he approached me. “Good luck, Hasun-ah.” He told and I nodded. I’m not that y to ignore someone wishing me luck you know. “Thanks. And if you’re here to scold me about how I mistreated your girlfriend, sorry but that’s part of my role.” I said referring about the adlibs I did on the play.

He looked at with those eyes and frowned. “Girlfriend?” he asked. “Who? Chanbyul?” he asked with disbelief. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. “You don’t have to hide it. I saw you two that night, kissing.” I said and his eyes widened.

 

That night, Chanbyul went to their dorm and as soon as he went down, she attacked her with a kiss without a reason and then went running home.

 

“Look, Hasun. I don’t know what’s running in that girl’s mind but she went to our dorm that night saying something about an emergency so I went down. Then, she just... suddenly attacked me with a kiss.” He explained but I was already walking to the stage. Don’t listen to him Hasun-ah. Concentrate on your performance.

 

And with that I took my guitar and sing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is it that I've fallen in love with you
How can it hurt this much
Never before have I ever wanted someone this much
If I say I miss you about a thousand times, will it reach you
If I try crying and fussing, will you know my feelings?

Should I trying hating your name about ten thousand times
Shoud I just count the resentments
Although this love has already grown so much
Since you are not me, you probably don't feel the same
Yes, I was the one who liked you more than you liked me

Even if my feelings are hurt 9 times, I prefer smiling even just once
Since I'm happy by your side
I've never comfortably scowled in dislike even once
It was as if I could do anything you asked

Even if it's like a 1000 year long wait, I still prefer seeing you
One day, for one month, like that, one year
Though knowing you won't come, I keep turning around
Waiting, waiting... I fall asleep...

When will I be able to comfortably see you
When will I be able to discard all this desire
Because I want to know everything about you
Since when has it been living, hidden inside of me
Becoming a deeply embedded thorn that I simply can't remove

Even if my feelings are hurt 9 times, I prefer smiling even just once
Since I'm happy by your side
I've never comfortably scowled in dislike even once
It was as if I could do anything you asked

Even if it's like a 1000 year long wait, I still prefer seeing you
One day, for one month, like that, one year
Though knowing you won't come, I keep turning around
Waiting, waiting, I fall asleep...

I'm saving it for you and can't give it to anyone else
For me, it's only you, if not you
I'm more comfortable alone, so like yesterday, here,
The one waiting and waiting... is me...

 

I sung my soul out on that performance and after singing, after getting a standing ovation. I walked out because I couldn’t hide my tears anymore. I can’t hide these feelings either. Everything’s coming out and I felt pathetic. Fool. And stupid.

 

I still love him.

 

But then, I thought to myself. I can’t stay like this. And with that, I called Lin to assure her I’m okay and went out. I told them that I’ll just take a stroll but I went to a bar. I need this, to forget and with that. I drank my soul out until I fainted.

 

The next morning, I woke up with a massive super over mega head ache. But I was lying comfortably on this warm and cozy bed. Without opening my eyes, I hugged my hard pillow and nuzzled my face onto it. But wait, since when did I have a hard pillo- - -. I opened my eyes and got greeted by a neck? The hell!! I looked up to see whose neck it was but the scent already answered it for me, but I looked up just in case. Just to make sure.

 

And I’m right…

 

I’m on Kyungsoo’s bed, with him sleeping, cuddling with me.