Our story

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

I didn’t know what happened not that I’m interested of knowing. I just want to wash up and take the alcohol scent off me. It’s disgusting! And with that, I got up and went straight to his dresser and took some clothes. I’ll just return it later. Or not. Or Lin will return it to him. Then, I went directly to the bathroom and took a shower. Lucky each room has their own bathroom.

After I took a shower, I walked out of the bathroom to see Kyungsoo already up and staring at me with his just woken up eyes. He’s still the squishy guy I know, the one I loved... Or still loving.

 

 

“You’re up.” He smiled at me and I just looked at him with my poker face that he deserves. Every. Single. Look. “No, I’m not.” I replied emotionless. “I’m sleep talking, and now I’m going to sleep walk back to my dorm.” I said and went for the door but he stopped me holding my hand desperately. Like how I held on with our love, his love for me.

 

“Hasun please, just let me explain.” He said and I tried to get away from him but he didn't let me. He locked me with his arms resting on the door making me step back and my back met the door.

 

I looked away from his gaze, afraid that I’ll melt. “I can’t I’m sleeping.” I said. I just can’t. stop. please.

“I’m sorry about what happened. I admit that I said 'yes' to you because of the dare, but that is just the part of it. I just used the dare to be with you. My pride was too strong and I was stupid to not let you know my true feeling from the start.” He said not minding if I’m listening or not. I didn’t want to hear but my ears failed me and recorded every single word he said.

 

“Jongin and I were talking about it that day and I was about to tell him that I’m not doing the dare anymore and continue to date you but you came in and just heard the 1st part. You never heard the part where I’ll say that I fell in love with you and I didn’t want to lose you.” He continued melting my insides, snatching my broken heart and taking my breath away. How could he?

 

“Please give me another chance.” He told and took out the necklace I saw the day we broke up. His words was convincing but I was stubborn. “I told you, I can’t hear you. I’m sleeping.” I said avoiding his eyes.

 

“Will you marry me?” he asked randomly making me look at him with wide eyes. “WHAT?!” I frowned. “See? You’re awake now.” He told and hugged me placing his cheek on my tummy. Should I give him another chance?

With a sigh I looked down and saw how he held unto me like he was going to die if he let go. “What will I get if I take you back?” I asked him and without thinking he replied...

 

 

“All of me”

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND THAT’S IT!! My love story. Like it? Like it?? Like it???

 

Hehehe, you must be all curious what I told him. Well…

 

 

“Honey.” Kyungsoo called and entered the room. “It’s time to go. Your doctor’s waiting.” He said and gave me a back hug. “Updating again?” he asked and I nodded.

 

“I wrote our love story this time.” I grinned proudly and turned to him. He smiled and gave me a peck before resting his chin on my shoulder. “That’s good. I’ll make our baby read it when she/he grows up.” He smiled. ”He/She’ll learn a lot with that.” He grinned and I chuckled-

“Now let’s go to the doctor and see if my baby is a boy or a girl.” He pulled my hand and fixed my dress before caressing my baby bump. “Kaja?” he asked and I nodded.

 

 

“Kaja.” And with that, we exited the room and went to the doctors.

 

 

 

 

Passionburn19 thank you so much for reading <3 ~

That is it!!! kekeke!

Did you feel my Kyungsoo feels?

I really love this guy

Like he's the cutest thing on earth and

I cannot!

like really.

OTL

 

Thank you again for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

See in in another story ~

Love me well <3 ~

 

Now how about an upvote?