Song Hasun facts 101

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

It has been heavenly as three months passed and Kyungsoo and I are standing strong.

 

I had some things to do today and went to meet some people. They always bother me and I don’t like that, especially when I’m with my boyfriend. I don’t know those people get my number but calling me in the middle of me and my BF’s cuddling time is RUDE.

 

Nana and my other two BFFs are in our dorms finally getting a day off when they heard the doorbell rang. It was Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh Kyungsoo! What’s up? Long time no see!” Lin greeted him with a smile.

“Hey, what’s up.” He greeted back. “Is Hasun there?” he asked. I forgot to tell him I was going somewhere OTL

 

“Come in first will ya.” Lin chuckled at my BFs behavior. We just saw eachother at school a few hours ago and he’s already missing me.

 

“Hey!” Nana and Haru greeted him and he greeted back.

“Hasun’s not here though.” Nana told making Kyungsoo frown. "Why didn’t she told me she was going somewhere?"

 

“She didn’t tell you?” Haru asked and he nodded. “Typical.” She snorted confusing Kyungsoo. “Where did she go?” he asked.

“I guess she went to decline some offers.” Haru told him. “I bet for a box of pizza that she didn’t tell you about her getting offers from the biggest entertainment agencies in Seoul, reight?” she wriggled her brows at my BFs. Aigoo this weird girl.

 

“No.” he mumbled. “She never told me.” He added a little bit disappointed. His girlfriend knows a lot about him while he doesn’t even know anything about her. 

“Aigoo.” Nana sat beside him placing a cup of tea on the coffee table. “You should know a little bit more about your girlfriend.” She added and Kyungsoo just looked down in shame. Nana has a point there.

 

“You know she’s a good singer right?” Lin asked him and he nodded. “But she dance better” she added with a grin and Kyungsoo sighed.

“I knew that too.” He mumbled. “Mr. Lee made her dance in front of our class.” He explained and the three nodded. “Typical, she’s that anchovy’s favorite student.” Haru chuckled.

 

“Want to know more?” Lin asked him and he nodded. “Treat us dinner and well tell you everything.” She bargained and Kyungsoo agreed in a flash of light. Aigoo!! These BFFs of mine! Selling their BFF for food!

 

 

“Hasun is a very talented person.” Nana started. “She’s also an independent girl. She often gets money for subbing K-dramas into Korean-English or Chinese-English. Yes, she knows Chinese and is fluent with it, but she records song demos for big entertainment agencies too.” She added.

 

“In short, Hasun is rich. And she’s living with her own money.” Lin said. “Hasun is a very talented person. She’s also capable of doing professional things and she’s obviously pretty. But not everyone can see it because of those large glasses and those long old fashioned skirts. Not to mention her spazzing towards her own fanfiction and blogging.”

 

“Actually, she went to one of those companies today to turn down their offers and to tell them to stop calling her anymore.” Haru told. “She was so angry when someone called her while you two were ‘watching movies’” she added rolling her eyes as she said ‘watching movies’ and Kyungsoo blushed.

 

“But anyway, we’re telling you this because you’re her BF and we trust you to take care and appreciate our BFF.” Lin said to him. “We don’t want to have her broken hearted telling us that you’ve left her for a queenka.” She joked.

 

“Hasun can be the school’s queen if she wants to, but she’s too stubborn to keep those big fake glasses and wear those ugly contacts.” Nana told.

“If you want to see her true beauty, you should take of those glasses of hers and tell her to show you her eyes. She has green eyes by the way.” Haru told with a smirk. “Once you’ve seen her eyes, you’ll never ever want to leave her side ever again.”

 

 

My three BFFs kept on blabbering stuffs about me and my BF just kept on listening about shocking things he never knew about me but one thing’s for sure, that as soon as I arrive today, he’s going to learn more things about me. Uh-ohhh.

 

That day, I went to record a demo song for some company, for free. Can you believe that?! For free!!! Well, at least they agreed and promised me that they will never bug me again with those idol stuff.

Can you believe that? They want me to become an idol and saying that I can perform with SNSD and Bigbang in the future? Yeah right. Dream on Song Hasun.

 

Anyway, I rejected their offer. It’s not that I don’t want to become an idol or something like that. But for now, my focus is to graduate college and take care of my prince.

 

 

Huh?

 

 

Speaking of prince, why is he standing in front of this building? “What is he doing here?” I asked myself and squinted my eyes to make sure it was him. These fake contacts and glasses are a bummer. if it wasn’t for these eyes I’ve got, I would’ve taken these off me.

He turned and his eyes lightened up when he saw me. He did a small wave with his hands and I waved back. So, he’s here for me. But why? And who told him…. those three witches.

 

I waked out of the building and got greeted by his warm embrace and I’m loving it. :P I broke the hug and looked at him with a raised brow. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “You didn’t tell me where you’re going so I asked your friends; they told me you’re here so I came to pick you up.” He replied. “…and to know more about you Hasun-ah.” He added inside his head.

 

“Are you done here?” he asked and I nodded. “Then, let’s walk home then.” He cheered and I frowned. It is a 1 and a half hour walk from here to our dorms. What happened to my baby? “We’ll get home at midnight if we do that.” I told him but he held my hand and intertwined our fingers. “I don’t mind taking a long walk.” He said. “…as long as I’m with you.” He added mentally.

 

“Ooookay.” I added and he smiled at me. “Kaja.” He cheered and the both of us started walking. He’s up to something and I’m going to find out soon.

 

We were holding hands while walking (HHWW) when he started the talk. Here it goes. “So, what were you doing there? It’s an entertainment building right?” he asked. *shrugs* I’ll just tell him. After all, he’s my boyfriend.

“I did a demo song for them.” I replied. “You never told me you work.” He said and I kinda feel guilty. But it’s nothing much, that’s why I didn’t, told him anything. “You never asked.” I said. I can’t seem to find words to say. Aigoo, Song Hasun your IQ has failed you again.

 

 

“Sorry if you’re getting uneasy with all these questions.” He said and squeezed my hand. “I just want to know you more. You know a lot about me, but I know little things about you.” He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. That’s it guys! I’m done! Marry me baby! He’s so sweet I just cannot!

 

 

I smiled and stopped walking, I just wanna cry because of happiness. Now I can really feel he loves me too. I looked into his eyes and pulled him into a hug. People started watching but I don’t give a damn. “I’ll tell you everything you want to know.” I said and he hugged me back with a smile before we resumed our long walk.

 

 

“I was a music major last year but I changed into acting this year. It’s just that, I didn’t feel like I’m the spotlight person. You know being a singer or an idol. I don’t think I can live to other’s expectations.” I started even before he asked any questions. He can just ask me later if he’s curious about something.

 

“I’m also working as a singer, well not really a singer, but I sing demo songs so the famous singers can learn the song faster and easier. I sub K-dramas too and I gain enough money for my needs and for my studies.” I continued and he just listened. “My family is living in Gangnam. My parents are staying in LA right now, but my younger sister lives in our house there.” I blabbered as I thought of every single thing I should tell him. “And oh, these glasses are fake.” I told him taking my glasses off.

 

“See? I can see perfectly without it.” you smiled at him and he starred at you with wide eyes. “What those three said was true; she’s more beautiful without those glasses.” He said to himself. “Then, why are you wearing it?” he asked me.

 

“You see I have this problem.” You said hesitating to let him know about your secret. “Is it about your eye color?” he asked and I frowned. I never told him that. “Sorry, Nana told me.” He said. That explains everything. Those three! I’ll kill them if my baby breaks up with me for this. *pouts*

 

 

“I’m not a full fledge Korean. My grandpa is actually English.” I told him. “And I inherited his eyes.” I mumbled, a little bit ashamed.

 

 

Well, others will be like WTF Hasun! Why are you embarrassed about those eyes, I’d kill to have them.

 

You see, SOME Koreans are not really fond of bi-races people, a.k.a me, I don’t know why but they don’t really like this mixing races thingy. And well, when I was younger, there were those kids who always made fun of me because of those eyes.

They even mocked me and named me a nine tailed fox’s child. Like WTF! And because of that, I started wearing contacts in high school. But of course some of my middle school classmates knows my secret and spread it in the whole school. But to their luck, not all of them minded it.

 

“And that’s why you started wearing contacts?” he asked and I nodded. I don’t know what to say anymore and just kept quiet. But what he said tickled my heart and made me have no regrets that I picked him.

 

 

“I still love you.” He said shortly. ASDFGHJKL. “Just in case you’re thinking that I’ll break up with you because you’re not an all in all Korean.” He added. I felt a lump in my throat and I couldn’t actually find the words to say. Like I was so touched I can’t even…

 

“I love you.” Was the only thing I said and with that we continued our walk.