Fluff

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

Today is the day where I get discharge from this hospital! finally! No more y nurses! No more needles! No more white bed sheets!! YES!

 

Kyungsoo skipped his last period just to accompany to the dorms. I told him he didn’t have to since I’m all fine and the bus stop is near but he insisted. I have to admit that it’s cute and he’s a very filial and caring boyfriend. And I’m all hoity-toity about it ASDFGHJKL. What? You’ll understand once you have a boyfriend! Hehehehe.

We took the bus and I don’t know what has gotten to me that I fell asleep during the ride. T^T My precious time with my boyfriend!! OTL I missed the chance. Kill me now! Well, on second thought, don’t coz when I woke up ASDFGHJKL he was also asleep with his arm wrapped on my shoulder and his head was leaning on my head that was resting on his chest. ASDFGHJKLÑ!!!! OMG. I couldn’t explain what I phueel! That K-drama moment! I experienced it too!

 

 

 

After I got discharge of the hospital, Kyungsoo slowly opened up to me and the same goes for me. We always spend time together and since we are known as the descent and sweet couple of the neighborhood, our dorm owners have given us permission to go in to each other’s dorms.

And with that, I always spend time with Kyungsoo. If he’s not in my dorm whining about me not spending time with him because I was busy updating my fanfics, we’re at his dorm watching movies or me eating everything in their fridge.

 

If you think that’s cute, then there’s this à every time he’s on our dorms and I’m busy with my blogging, fanfics or watching dramas, he always cuddles me while I type my story with his iPod. I don’t complain with him squeezing me because I love how he’s always so close to me and I can update at the same time.

 

 

It was one Saturday and I was in Kyungsoo’s dorm updating my fanfics while my perfect boyfriend was beside me cuddling me in his sleep. The exam week just finished and we’re all tired but I didn’t have time to rest because my subbies are all waiting for a sequel.

 

I was busy writing the of the story when I feel a pinch on the side of my stomach but since I was so busy, I ignored it but I felt another speck which made me look away from the iPod and saw Kyungsoo’s face buried on my tummy. I didn’t notice that my shirt was already exposing my tummy but since were the only ones in the room, I don’t really mind.

 

 

“Baby.” I called him setting the iPod aside. My prince is awake. Hehehehehehehehheheh! Omg! I can’t get over the fact that he’s now my boyfriend!

“Hmmm.” He hummed in a whining way.

“What’s wrong my love?” I asked caressing his hair. He looked up at me with his sleepy pouting face then sank his face on my tummy again. Aigoo! He’s such a baby sometimes.

 

I smiled as I heard his grumbles but then, I felt something soft and wet came in contact with my tummy followed with a pinch that startled me. 

“Yah. What are you doing? It hurts!” I sat up and leaned on the head board. Yeah we’re on his bed. Hahahaha! No promise.

 

“You deserve it.” he mumbled and shifted back facing you. “You’re too busy with your stories, you didn’t even hugged me in my sleep.” He told and crossed his arms. “Now I feel cold.” He pouted, killing me. Omg! This guy!!! *sceams*

 

But seriously what did he do to my belly, it hurts. I lifted my shirt up and saw a red mark? No wait. A bite mark?! HAH! What the hell?! What is he? A wolf. No he's my Maltese. ASDFGHJKL

 

I looked at him who was still sulking and then fixed my shirt before sitting up. “Baby ~” I called but he didn’t budge. Well, it’s my fault he’s mad. He’s tired because of the exams and wanted to spend time with his girlfriend but I was busy updating. Now I feel bad T^T

“My baby Kyunggie” I sing song but he kept on ignoring me. Aigoo! He could become such a baby sometimes.

 

I sighed and then lay beside him giving him a back hug. “Sorry baby bear.” I hugged him tightly. “It thought of giving you time to sleep since you were up all night studying.” I told and I heard him sigh. YES! It’s working.

 

“Forgive me, ne?” I tilted my head resting it on his shoulder. “Baby ~” I called him again.

 

He shuffled and turned to face me as he pulled me in his arms. “Fine.” He said. “I’ll forgive you just this once but if you ever ignore me again I’m going to punish you worse than that.” He added pointing to the bite mark he did. 

“Yes, baby. Sorry” I chimed and hugged him tighter. Having to cuddle like this is the best. He’s so warm. *melts*

 

 

 

After that weekend, we’re all back to school and I’m not happy to be back. This trimester, Kyungsoo and the others will start their intense dance and singing training. Meaning they’ll go out later and get tired often. *sighs*

But I’ll make sure I support my friends and boyfriend. Oh, and by the way, Nana, Lin and Haru doesn’t go to school often because they have photo-shoot or fashion show and more of those successful things leaving me alone in this school. But don’t worry, I’m not lonely, since my boyfriend always keeps me company and if he’s busy or has classes, the others in the gang keeps me around.

 

Anyway, Kyungsoo told me he’s free at lunch and will get me as soon as the classes’ ends today but it seems like he’s running a little late. It’s been five minutes since the bell rang and no traces of him so I went to his classroom instead.

 

I think he had dance class in his last hour so I went to the 2nd year dance room. I saw the lights off and looks like no one’s in there so I barged in like a boss. But I was sooo wrong.

 

 

They were there!!! The entire class including the teacher and my boyfriend looking at me, startled at my sudden entrance. FML.