New life and Taking you back

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

The next day, Kyunsso and Jongin ate lunch with the gang that surprised the others. Ever since the breakup happened, Kyungsoo never showed himself at the cafeteria ever again. It was like a dead arouse from his grave.

“Ohhh! Kyungsoo’s alive.” Baekyeol cooed as they watche Kyungsoo take a seat. “How’s life?” Suho asked like they don’t live in the same dorm. “I’m hanging on.” He answered with a smile. “That’s good.” Suho smiled back at him. seeing his friend recovering from a heart break is a good sign.

 

“So when are you going to tell them about the plan.” Jongin asked Kyungsoo confusing the others. “Yah, always keeping secrets from us, Aigooo.” Sehun whined.

“So what’s the secret?” Chanyeol asked full of anticipation. “Yeah what is that? Is it about Hasun?” Baek asked and Kyungsoo nodded. “I’m taking her back.” He said and the boys cheered. “I KNEW IT!” they all boomed as the other students were giving them weird looks but they couldn’t care less.

“I’m so proud of you Kyungsoo-ya!” Suho patted his dongsaeng’s back.

 

And just like it was planned, gasped was heard and everyone fell quiet as a familiar and at the same time, unfamiliar person walked in to the place. She was wearing shorts and high heels and branded- fashionable clothes along with expensive sunglasses. The boys swooned over the female and all girls were whispering to their friends, wondering who the person is.

 

 

“YAH! SONG HASUN, YOU’RE LATE!” Lin’s voice was heard and everyone turned to see the three waving towards the girl. Kyungsoo and the boy’s froze at the mention of the girl’s name and turned to see a whole new Hasun, The improved and stronger Hasun.

 

I smiled at my BFFs and walked towards them. They never change, still the girls who loves to humiliate me and loves me for who I am. I walked towards them and sat as we chat. I could feel that person’s eyes looking at me as well as the whole cafeteria. There were murmurs as well, but I didn’t mind.

 

“How could she come back here, after what she’s done to Kyungsoo oppa.” One said. “I know right. Thick skinned.” Another agreed. “But she looks really pretty now.” Another one said. “Shut up. That’s just plastic surgery.” One told and Kyungsoo heard it accidentally.

 

His blood boiled at the girls who were insulting his girlfriend, he meant ex-girlfriend and stood up from his seat and approached the girls. “She didn’t do any of that; she’s naturally beautiful unlike you guys.” He said and looked at me but I was busy chatting with my BFFs. Just to deflect my attention from him. Why are you like this Song Hasun? You’ve already moved on. Stick with it!

 

Kyungsoo felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Suho smiling at him and then looked at me. “She’s finally back.” He said and turned his gaze upon his dongsaeng. “Now, about that plan.” He changed the subject and the both of them went back to their table. “I’ll start tomorrow.” Kyungsoo said with a grin. Now that I’m back, no one can stop him.

 

 

After my dramatic comeback at school, I was buried by a lot of projects and homework and make up exams for the day but since it’s not that hard, I finished half of it tonight.

Tomorrow came and I went to my locker to get some of my books. This is your start Hasun-ah. “I can do this.” I said to myself and opened my locker. But the moment I saw what’s inside it, I was confused and frowned. I took the thing out and saw a post it under it.

 

“Here, have my world.”

 

The note said and I looked at the thing. It was a paper rose made of a world map. Who would’ve done this? But then again, I think I know who it could be.

 

Kyungsoo

 

I dropped the rose on the ground and took my books before going to my 1st class. Don’t make the same mistake twice Song Hasun. Little I know that Kyungsoo and the 5 were watching my every move, meaning they saw how I threw the rose to the ground and left.

Kyungsoo went and picked up the rose and sighed. “I’ll get you back Song Hasun, just you wait.” He said to himself and went to their class.

 

On lunch, the lunch lady served me a rather different food and as expected it has a note with it.

 

“Coffee? Tea? Me?”

 

the 1st note said. I looked at the next one and read it.

 

“I’ll make you mine again Song Hasun.”

 

It said and I used all of my will power not to turn around and look for him. You know who I’m talking about right? Yeah that ‘him’.

 

“Why is he making it difficult for the both of us?” I asked myself with a sigh. “Just don’t look at him anymore, Hasun-ah.” I said to myself again not even noticing that the 6 were all looking at me grinning knowing that their plans are starting to have an effect to me. But I won’t give in. EVER!

 

 

The next day was Saturday! *whew!* glad it was. Kyungsoo and his friends never stopped bugging me at school especially when my friends are not present. But now that it’s a Saturday, I’m free. But I better do my job or I’ll be penniless.

 

I was subbing ‘The Gu Family Book’ when the doorbell rang. I couldn’t shout at someone and tell them to check who it was since I was alone. So with my every might, I walked out of my room and looked at the CCTV before the door.

“Yeswhoisit?” I asked, tired. “Delivery for Ms. Song Hasun.” A man’s voice was heard. I opened the door for him to come and hand me the package. The man came to the door and I was a little bit dumbfounded because I was expecting to find a box but it was not.

 

A bouquet of roses greeted me and I could barely see the deliveryman’s face because of it. He handed me a paper and said “Please sign and you can have the package.” He said and I signed and the man went out with a bow. I was still confused about it until I saw a note stuck on the vase.

 

“I’ll stop loving you when all the roses die” the note said and I frowned. I knew he was limited. I left the rose there and went back to my work. I worked on the subbing the whole day and didn’t even notice that my BFFs are back home. They were squealing about the roses they found at the front door and they knew very well who sent it.

Knowing me and my attitude, Nana placed the flowers on the table by herself. She knows that I’m not that heartless to throw such a darling gift but I still don’t have a heart to receive such a gift after the heart break.

 

“Hasun-ah! Food’s ready!” Haru shouted from the living room and I jumped out of my bed and went out to be welcomed by Lin’s special cooking. The four of us ate happily and watched a movie afterwards. But our movie marathon got cut when Lin’s phone rang.

 

She took the phone call and not long enough. She called me and the girls to look at the window with an excited giggling expression making us confused and the moment Lin opened the window the music was heard.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun: ‘Til the third [try], go for it! Even if at the sixth [attempt], you might cry.

Chanyeol: If you overcome five more times, you’ll start seeing the end!

Kyungsoo: If you jump the gun and run too hastily, you’ll only miss the important thing~

-

Suho: Just give me a little more time~ Just so that I can catch my breath~!

Kyungsoo: [Stay] at the same place, always

Baekhyun: Like the sun that rises~

-

Three six five! Every morning, I—-

Kyungsoo: Start off my day

Baekhyun: Waking up the [sleeping] you~

Three six five! For each minute, each second—-

 Suho: I’ll be with you ‘til there’s no gap [between us]!

-

Woah oh oh oh Woah oh oh Three six five!

Kai: Holding your hand

Woah oh oh oh Woah oh oh Three six five!

Baekhyun: I won’t let go~!

-

Kyungsoo: Laughing out three times; Listening to the sixth song [on the playlist]

Suho: After sleeping five hours, they’ll all just become trivial things!

Chanyeol: I’m the one who guards you~

Baekhyun: Like that light’s shining knight~

-

Three six five! In front of you I—-

Baekhyun: Wield my sword, with you as my only reason~

Three six five! As if, just for you—-

Chanyeol: I was born—-

Suho: I’ll live every day!

-

Woah oh oh oh Woah oh oh Three six five!

Sehun: Whatever pain [that comes]

Woah oh oh oh Woah oh oh Three six five!

Kyungsoo: [I’ll] deflect it for you~!

-

Suho: When the fate(s) that test you

Kyungsoo: Make you tear up~

Chanyeol: Whenever, like a miracle, I’ll—-

Baekhyun: Appear right in front of you~

-

Three six five! Behind you I—-

Kyungsoo: I’ll always live each day for you~

Three six five! As if, just for you—-

Suho: I was born—-

Baekhyun: I’ll fill up my day(s)!

-

Woah oh oh oh Woah oh oh Three six five!

Kai: Whatever pain [that comes]

Woah oh oh oh Woah oh oh Three six five!

Sehun: [I’ll] deflect it for you~!

Three six five!

 

They sung and we were just watching them. I was a little bit taken aback. This looked like a dejavu to me. But it’s kind of different too. And as they sing, our memories together replayed inside my head making me tear up. Nut no, I can’t be like this. I can’t become weak. And with that, I closed the windows and went into my room boosting my stereos with Taylor Swift’s ‘I knew you were trouble’ sending the six along with failure, again.

 

“It’ll get better soon, Kyungsoo-ya.” Baekhyun patted his back as they walked back to their dorm. “I’ll keep of trying, hyung.” Kyungsoo said in the verge of tears. Now he realized how I felt when I was trying to woo him and got rejected every single day.

“We know.” Suho smiled at him. “And we’ll help you.” Sehun added.

 

Again, I was crying on my room. I don’t know why but I was. I just couldn’t help it. Every time I see him, I hurt. My heart, it wants to be with him, but it can’t. Not anymore.

I heard the door opened and saw Haru and Lin looking at me. “You okay?” they asked worriedly and I shook my head no and cried even more and the BFFs comforted me to sleep.

 

The next morning, I went to school wearing sunglasses to hide my eye bags. They’re horrible and embarrassing but I don’t care anymore. I can’t afford to miss school or my grades will crash down.

 

Weeks and days have passed and Kyungsoo and his friends didn’t stop bothering me. Everywhere I go and whatever I do, I always find him and his stick-on notes with some pickup lines written on it. Now, I kind of understand how annoying I was back in the old days. *sighs*