First kiss, First heartbreak

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

After that walk, we finally reached our dorms and he sent me on mine first. Like always. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow.” He said not wanting to let go of my hand. I don’t want to let go either. T^T

I nodded and smiled at him. “Thank you.” I said. “For what?” he asked. “…for accepting my heart and all of me.” I said with my heart trying to pound to my ribcage and get out.

 

“Thank you for not giving up on me.” He said softly looking into my eyes. OK guys I get this. And this is where the kissing scene will take place. My first kiss! Oh, my. God!!!!!!

 

He leaned closer to me and I waited for him, frozen. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for it. Wait for it… Waaaait for it… Waaaaait for itTTTT…and BAM!! *explodes* our lips touched and qwertyuiopoiuytrewqmnbvcxzxcvbnm! COZ BABY YO FAAAYAWOKKS! I promised my stomach did this firework stuff and I can’t explain what I feel. His lips! OH MY GOD! Soft and sweet!! But why is it sweet? I don’t know but omg! I don’t care anymore!! HALLELLUYA!

 

I tried to respond with the kiss but since it was my first time, he pulled back before I can even do it. OTL. Oh well, better luck next time Song Hasun. YES! I believe, that there will be a next time. (in a Ms. Pageant way)

 

 

“You should go in, it’s late.” He mumbled enough for me to hear. No one wants to break the eye contact. I nodded my face numb from blushing. “See you tomorrow.” I managed to say. Good job Hasun-ah. You deserve a medal for saying that.

“I’ll call you.” He said still looking in my eyes. “I’ll wait.” I responded. I just can’t pull away. His eyes are addicting, it’s melting me.

 

“EHEM!!” we heard a familiar voice. Great! Our moments gone with the wind! Just great. But that voice.

 

We both pulled away and turned to see our land lady giggling beside his husband. “Sorry guys but it’s getting late.” The land husband told. “Aigoo, yeobo. Let them be.” His wife scolded him. “Now, now, just make sure other tenants doesn’t see you two and finish school before making a cute jr.” Mrs. Noh giggled. “Now let’s go home too. Our children’s waiting.” And with that, they left us alone, blushing.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said trying to hide his red face and I was doing the same. This is awkward. “Yeah, you should go.” I added and turned to push the elevator button. “I’ll call you.” He said and went out of my dorm with a goofy smile on his face. I went in to the elevator and screamed my lungs out followed by squealing and spazzing. Oh come oh! Who wouldn’t?!

 

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo did pick me up to school and we had our lovey-dovey moments irking the whole gang but we didn’t mind. He didn’t force me to take off my contacts as he knows that I’m uncomfortable without it.

 

“I’ll see you later at lunch.” He said as we stood in front of my classroom. “Go, or you’ll be late.” I said and he nodded. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and headed to his class. *sighs* now this is what I call a fluffy and romantic story!

 

The classes started and I was bored as hell and when I heard the bell ring, I stood up and hurriedly put my things in my bag. I should hurry and see my baby. But some people’s plans were against mine.

 

“Looks like someone’s in a hurry.” Chanbyul, the whatsoever witch, I mean queenka of this university and also the one and everlasting bully of my life. I told you about those kids calling me a fox when I was in middle school? She was their leader, the gorilla leader.

 

“Yeah, now get out of my way or you’ll get run over.” I shot at her and she scoffed. “You really think Kyungsoo oppa likes you?” she smirks. I won’t be surprised if she knows my prince after all; the 6 of them became quite a talk in the whole uni. They’re the new kingkas. But I’m only Kyunggie’s queen. KYA!

 

“You really think I’ll talk to you about my boyfriend?” I shot back at her. “Sorry, but I’m busy. If you need something, just give me a call.” I told her. “Oh, but wait.” I looked at her. “You don’t have my number. That means we’re not close enough. So bye.” I told and walked away but the pulled my bag stopping me. WTH!

 

 

“Look here Miss Fox, I was feeling sorry for you but since you’re not treating me how I should be treated, I’ll make you pay.” She said. “And about Kyungsoo oppa being your boyfriend, it was just a dare.” She said. Yeah girl, like I’ll believe you. I trust my baby *mehrong*

 

“Yeah, yeah. Dare blah blah, I’m going.” I rolled my eyes and walked but she stopped me again. This!! GRRRRRR! “I know you won’t believe me but I’ll tell you anyway.“ she smiled. That won’t affect me, witch. “It was just a dare, Jongin oppa made it for Kyungsoo oppa since he lost a game.” She told and I was like blah blah blah… the evil OC of my life.

 

I just let her talk and when she’s done I patted her head and walked out of the room and went to Kyungsoo’s classroom to meet him. I already miss my prince. And about that girl telling me something about a dare? I don’t believe it, not even a little.

 

I walked in the hallways on my way to his class when I saw the classroom open and heard familiar voices. It was Kyungsoo and … Jongin?

 

 

“Are you giving her that?” Jongin asked referring to something. I walked closer to hear what they’re talking about then surprise them. Hehehe! “Yeah, hope she likes it.” Kyungsoo said. I can imagine him smiling right now. I think that thing they’re talking about is going to be mine soon. Kya ~

 

“Are you cancelling the dare?” Jongin asked making my eyes wide. And all Chanbyul said to me replayed in my mind.

 

 

“…about Kyungsoo oppa being your boyfriend, it was just a dare.”  “It was just a dare, Jongin oppa made it for Kyungsoo oppa since he lost a game.”

 

 

I waited for Kyungsoo’s answer. “Yes, sorry but I couldn’t do it anymore. It’s hard.” He replied. And I slowly revealed myself to them shocking the two. I can’t believe this.

 

“Is it really hard to love me?” I asked trying my very best to hide my tears. No one has ever hurt me like this before. I feel like dying. Should I? the two feel silent in shock and just looked at me.

 

“Wait Hasun-ah.” Jongin stood up from his seat. “It’s a misunderstanding.” He said. “Baby, I can explain.” Kyungsoo, who was holding a necklace, tried to go to me but I stepped back and he froze.

 

“I understand.” I said. “Everything.” I added. “You could’ve just rejected me from the start and not play with me like this, with my heart.” I said followed by my sniffle. I don’t understand this. No tears came out but my mucus is over flowing. *sniffs* “Maybe you felt guilt. But don’t you think this is too much?” I exploded. I was too hurt to think. “I know I’m annoying and weird, but I have feelings too.” I said and turned my heels. “I hope you had fun playing with me” I said and went to the canteen hoping to find my 3 BFFs.

 

Kyungsoo followed me and the moment I entered the cafeteria, he reached for my wrist making me turn to him. But I was fast. I kicked him on the balls as I shouted “ YOU AND YOUR BALLS!” already crying. How could he do this to me?! UMMA!! *cries*

 

He doubled in pain as his friends quickly saw the scene and ran towards us. “Hasun!” Kyungsoo called trying to reach me but I backed away. “We’re done.” I said to him and walked out from school.

 

 

 

 

I was crying my eyes off, all alone, in our dorm the whole day. Nana, Lin and Haru has something that they couldn’t skip so I didn’t have any choice but to hug myself to comfort. My chest was hurting so much and my head hurts from crying. I was mad, angry, sad, depressed and I don’t know! I was just… sad. So this is how it feels to be broken hearted. I hate it. Now I understand why those angst OCs crying the whole night and some thinking they had lost the will to live.

 

But why did he do this to me? All this time, all those words he told me, all those promises and love, were they really just for a dare? I should’ve let him explained earlier. That way I won’t be asking myself this. Pabo Hasun. But it’s not too late, I know I looked like a zombie right now but I need to learn the truth.

 

 

And so with that, I changed my clothes and went to his dorm but all questions inside my head were answered when I saw Chanbyul and Kyungsoo kissing in front of the building. My tears flowed like rivers and without any word, I went back to my dorm and cried some more.

 

 

It’s time to end your fantasies Song Hasun. Not all fanfiction has happy endings and yours, is one of them.

 

 

 

 

It has been three days since I stopped going to school. It was hard and I have to admit, this moving on thing is very hard. But with the help of my BFFs I’m back on track.

 

I decided to change. Not because of him, nor because of the heart break, but because I want to feel confident and free. I want to feel happy for myself. And with that, I said goodbye to my contacts, glasses, unfashionable long skirts and baggy shirts and said hi to Nana and Haru’s designed clothes and some of Lin’s recommended ones.

 

 

Now that I’m confident with my fashion, I changed my hair style too. From the always pony tailed long hair, I changed it into brown and wavy style. And with those changes, I managed to find confidence and felt ready, ready to go back to school and live again. But this time, I’ll live for myself. Without love without taking my guard down, building a wall that divides me from others.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was in the school’s roof top again staring at nothing. He still can’t believe he lost Hasun in a second. Just like that, the love that came to him by itself turned away from him. But he can’t blame anyone but himself. He shouldn’t have let his pride get the best of him and responded with the girl’s love without taking the dare. Now, this whole misunderstanding made him lose her.

 

 

“Hey.” Jongin entered the rooftop and sat beside him. “She didn’t some today too.” He said referring to Hasun. “I know.” Kyungsoo mumbled and looked down. He was a wreck without her.

 

“You really fell hard, huh?” Jongin said and Kyungsoo nodded. “Sorry.” Jongin added making Kyungsoo look at him. “For what?” he asked. “I think I have the fault here. I shouldn’t have made that dare and wait for you to accept her by yourself.” Jongin explained. “I knew you like her, but since you’re too stubborn. You couldn’t see it and I thought of helping you. But now, it all comes up into this.”

 

“It’s not your fault. It was mine. I shouldn’t have been stubborn. I was so confident that she likes me and now I lost her.” Kyungsoo tapped Jongin’s shoulder. “And besides, Hasun and I won’t be together without your help. Thanks Jongin-ah.” He added.

 

“But look at you now, hyung. You’re… broken.” Jongin said mumbling the last part. “I am, but I’m not going to stay this way forever.” Kyungsoo assured. “I’ll take her back.” He said with full determination.

 

 

“Back to me.”