Hidden talent

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

 

There was a moment of silence as me and Kyungsoo had our eye contact before I slowly nodded. I don’t why I nodded and stepped back as I said “Sorry teach. I thought there’s no one in the room since it’s already lunch time.” making sure the teacher gets my message.

My baby’s going to starve if he doesn’t end this class right now.

 

“Oh really Ms. Song?” the teacher smirked at me.

 

Yes, unfortunately, this teacher of my boyfriend was my teacher last year too and I hate him. he had always given me the hardest songs to interpret and I nearly went crazy because of him. THIS ANCHOVY!

 

“I was teaching them what dance interpretation is when you came in and since it’s already LUNCH TIME, can you do all of us a favor and show these kids how to interpret a dance?” he added making the whole class including me gasp.

 

What the hell?! How can an acting major student show dance interpreting? Like really? And not to mention I don’t have a song or anything prepared. I’m judging this guy! But my baby’s starving and I don’t want that, so fine!!

Lucky he taught me dance interpretation last year and I passed with flying colors. Eunhyuk teacher is on cool teacher and I tell you. He. Can. Dance. But sometimes he just loves annoying the heaven and hell out of me.

 

 

“Fine.” I sighed shocking the entire class while my boyfriend was staring at me like I’m another person. But it’s okay, at least he’s looking only at me. “What theme?” I asked as I went at the center of the room stretching lucky I always wear leggings under this long skirt.

“Attraction.” The anchovy, I mean Eunhyuk seongsangnim replied crossing his arms.

“Arrassoyo ~” I sing song, bored, as I think of how I’m going to dance an unfamiliar song and how to express attraction through the song.

 

 

As soon as I locked eyes with my boyfriend who I remembered to always have a handkerchief with him, I got the idea and walked toward him.

“Baby, can I borrow your handkerchief?” I asked and he nodded handing me the thing I wanted.

 

“Thanks baby. I’ll get all of us out in a minute.” I assured him and returned to my place.

 

“Ready?” Eunhyuk asked.

I unfolded the cloth and turned to the teacher. “Hot!” I beamed with confidence and he pushed the play button.

 

 

I couldn’t help but to smile as soon as I heard the song, “Perfect!” I said to myself and started dancing.

 

 

My attraction towards you

Makes me do things

Beyond my imagination

 

 

Was the thing I was thinking as I dance and to the rhythm and every beat expressing how I’m attach to my boyfriend, from the 1st time I set my eyes on him and I know this attraction will never end, yet.

 

I finished the song with the walking out effect and the teacher stopped the music showing the visible silence. The only thing that was heard was my breathing.

I turned to the teacher who was looking at me satisfied. Satisfied that he showed to his students his favorite student who never fails to give him surprises.

 

“Can we go now?” I asked breaking the silence. The teacher chuckled as he gave me an applause followed by his awestruck students including my boyfriend. “Fine, fine. You can all go.” He said and I grinned proudly. “Bye teach!” I waved my good bye to him and went to my boyfriend.

 

“Bye Ms. Song and class don’t forget the song beat for the next day!” Eunhyuk shouted to his students who were already making their way out of the room.

“Waah! I’m so hungry.” You whined while Kyungsoo was looking at you quietly and you noticed immediately. “What?” I asked.

 

“You never told me you can dance.” He told me in disbelief. "She dance better than me and she’s not even a dance student." he said in his mind.

“You never asked.” I sing song and smiled at him.

 

“You’re full of surprises, baby bear.” He shook his head looking at me lovingly. I never knew he’d look at me like this someday. *HAPPY!* “Only yours baby bear.” I said and kissed his cheek making him freeze and me? I left him there dumbfounded and headed on our table where the others are.

 

 

“Oh here comes Hasun.” Jongin said and wave at me. I waved back and made my way to them with Kyungsoo catching up with me.

“Why are you two late?” Suho asked.

 

“The anchovy wanted to see me dance so, there.” I explained only to confuse them and sat on the space beside Baekhyun.

“Lee seongsangnim was teaching us dance interpretation when she barged in to our class saying it was lunch time.” Kyungsoo explained as he sat beside me.

 

 

“OHHH!” they all chorused as they know how strict Mr. Lee is.

 

“What did he do?” Chanyeol asked. “You’re suspended, right?” Baekhyun asked me and I slapped his arm. “Shut up.” I hissed. These guys are really... “I think its worst. You’re going to be sent to mars, right?” Sehun added. Aigoo this guys! The anchovy is not that harsh. You just have to dance well and you’re all good.

 

“Surprisingly, she not, Mr. Lee asked her to do a dance and she actually did It.” your boyfriend told them like it was some sort of amazing thing to them. Really baby? Really?

 

“JINJJA?!” Baekyeol chorused looking at me with wide eyes.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!” Kai and Sehun teasingly looked at me. “I never thought the wooer can dance.” Kai teased and I threw green peas at him. “How did she do?” Suho curiously asked.

 

“She’s perfect,” Kyungsoo sighed lovingly and kissed my forehead making me beam. I love this guy.

 

 

“Eww love birds!” Sehum looked at us disgustingly. I glared at him and threw a green peas at him. “We’re all in the bird family, Sehun-ah. And you’re the pelican.” I shot back.