Hasun the wooer

I'll make you mine DO Kyungsoo

 

“I’m sorry?” he asked with a frown in his face. “I didn’t seem to hear it right.” he said in disbelief. It’s normal, after all, an author of a fanfic with 36 subscribers just confessed to him. What? I feel famous. *pouts*

 

 

“I said I like you and if you want to be my boyfriend.” I repeated making him speechless.

 

 

Everyone on the cafeteria started looking at me with mixed expressions. Some admired my bravery while some thinks I’m a desperate freaky but I didn’t really care, the thing that’s important right now is Kyungsoo’s answer. Is it a yes or a no?

He looked at me with his sorry eyes and said “I’m sorry, I don’t even know you and I’m not interested.” 

 

 

My eyes widened in shock followed by a loud gasp. 

“IN GIRLS????!” I asked making him panic. Yeah I’m slow and misunderstood what he’s saying.

 

“No, I mean, I’m not ready for a relationship yet and studying is my only thing for now.” He explained and I sighed in relief. OMG! I though he was... You know... ‘that’

 

Well, I kind of expected him to turn me down and I’m prepared for it. I let out a satisfied grin and said “At least I know you’re not an easy guy.” Surprising everyone, even the lunch lady was watching. “I think I like you more now.” I added making everyone judge the hell out of me. I just confessed for the second time and the shame is starting to get on my skin but I can’t back down now. It’s now or never.

 

“I respect your decision Kyungsoo-ssi.” I said to him. “But that doesn’t mean I’ll give up on you just yet.” I added and grinned. Then, I pointed at him making him flinch in shock.

 

“I, Song Hasun, will make you, Do Kyungsoo, mine someday! Somehow!” I announced and walked out with glory . The real battle has just begun 

 

 


The next morning, Kyungsoo opened his locker to get his things and got greeted by a Green scented stationary.

 

“What’s this?” he asked himself as he took the letter out from his locker and opened to read the message.

 

"If someone was to write my biografy,

the would be when I met you." 

 

 

He frowned upon reading the letter and looked around to look for the sender of the letter. And that’s my queue. I sprayed the same cologne on my clothes and walked pass him making sure he smells the scent. Heheheh!

 

I saw him look at me and I flashed him a smile along with a wink I practiced for the whole night, as I walked to my class or should I say ‘OUR’ class. IT’s ENGRISH TIME! Means adoring Kyungsoo time, I mean ‘reading time’.

 

The class was silent as everyone was silently reading their own books for the upcoming book report homework Ms. Boa assigned us. Well, except me of course. I was busy knowing what kind of book Kyungsoo was reading and after expanding my neck as long as humanly possible, I managed to find out what it is and another wooing idea popped out in my head. Operation wooing Kyungsoo the great, ON!!

 

 

Kyungsoo was busy reading the book Robin Hood when Baekhyun nudged him passing a couple of stick notes. He stared at the neon green paper and read the 1st page.

 

“Robin Hood?”

Turn page->

 

“No?”

Turn page->

 

“You sure?”

Turn page ->

 

“Then why are you so good at stealing?”

Turn page ->

 

“Stealing my heart”

 

The last page made him frown even more and looked around the whole class to see who the culprit of the notes is until his eyes landed on me.

I felt his gaze upon me and turned to look at his frown. Aiyoo! He’s so squishy!

Then, I lifted up the book I’m ‘reading’ covering it to my face making sure he sees the title. “Be careful with my heart”

 

 

On lunch time, I invited myself to Kyungsoo and his friend’s table to find a chance to talk to him. At first, they were like WTF but since I’m a weird and outgoing person, his friends especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol got really close to me while Kyungsoo did his best to ignore me.

 

How could a girl court a guy?! This is just ridiculous. Doesn’t she have any pride? She’s a stalker! Those must be what he thinks about me. But I know deep down inside, somewhere inside him

.

.

.

*grins*

he’s liking it.

 

 

It's been a week and I'm like BFFs with Kyungsoo's friends now. Well, most of them. We were at the cafeteria and all of us have already finished eating when I saw Kyungsoo playing with his ipad. It was obvious he’s just doing that to make sure I see him ignoring my presence which is a good sign.

 

Now, he has to use some distraction just to stop thinking/looking at me. Hehehehehe! But I got another plan in reserve and now, let the operation begin!!!

 

 

I rested my chin on my palms as I watched Kyungsoo play with his ipad along with a sigh making the others look at me worriedly.

“I wish I was that iPod.” I said reffering to Kyungsoo's Ipod.

 

“Wae? So D.O would touch you too?” Kai snorted as he tried to crack my pick up line. He’s the most distant to me among Kyungsoo’s friends and often tries to crack my operations and sometimes succeeds, but not this time. He thinks I'm one of those play easy girls in school and he doesn't want me for his friend. But that won't stop the almighty Hasun! HAH!

 

 

I grinned at him and shook my head. “Aaa~nniya.” I sing song to him before turning to Kyungsoo. “I want to be his ipad so I can be the apple of his eye.” I told and BaekYeol boomed with ‘OHHHs’ while Suho and Sehun laughed at my bad pick up line.

Kyungsoo just stared at me with his big eyes and I winked at him “I’m the AppleCare you’ll ever need, baby.” I said and all of them cheered including Kai this time.

 

“You’re not bad Hasun-ssi.” Jongin complemented me for the first time as he gave my head a pat. It means we’re friends now, right? And maybe he's seeing my efforts and good intentions for his friend. After all, it has been a week since i started wooing Kyungsoo's heart and even though I get rejected everyday, I'm not planning on giving up. I still have lots of bombs to explode.

 

“Thanks. You’re not bad at all yourself Jongin-ah. Call me Hasun, ne?” I sad and we both smiled at each other not noticing Kyungsoo was looking at us secretly.

 

 

Even though he said that he’s not interested in love and turned me down completely, he was so sure that I only like him, until today. When he saw Kai and me smiling to each other like that, he couldn’t help to get a little bothered by it.