Chapter 9

Circus Freak

 

This entire week Leeteuk has constantly been flirting with me nonstop. He tried everything. He brought me flowers I never kept. He made me breakfast. He tried but I continued to tell him no. He's starting to get a little too touchy. I slept on the floor while he was in the on the bed but he would always end up on the floor next to me his body pressed against my clothed body. When we would get ready for the show he would always try to help me with my costume. It was rather Irritating. I'd tell him I'm with Minho but he would get mad. I'm afraid something is going to happen. 
 
I was laying on the bed after one of the shows. I was on the phone with Minho while the others went out for a drink since I'm technically not legal. "Yeah ive missed you. It's not the same without you here." I say twirling the chord to it in my hand. 
 
"I've missed you too. Only a few more days and I'll be back. Who did they get to fill my spot?" he asked while I flipped over onto my stomach. 
 
"Key said you know him. But he's kind of creepy. His names Leeteuk." I replied. 
 
"What?!" he screamed into the phone startling me. 
 
"What's wrong with him?" I asked kind of scared. 
 
"Taemin whatever you do don't let him near you. He's dangerous. He's a murderer. I'm going to leave early. I'll be home in a little bit. For now Stay with Kibum till I get there." he said panicky. 
 
"Murderer?"
 
"Yeah he-" then I heard a dial tone.  
 
"Hello? Minho? Hello?" I shouted as I heard a soft chuckle from behind me. Turning around I see Leetuek. 
 
"He always has to ruin my fun." he spoke stepping closer to me as I jumped up and backed to a wall. He cornered me and quickly connected our lips. My hand went up and slapped his cheek getting him away for a few seconds. He looks back over at me anger in his eyes as he punched my left cheek sending me flying to the ground. He towered over me with a large grin on his face that was definitely pure evil.