Chapter 18

Circus Freak

 

"Taemin." minhos voice sounded out softly with a hint of something else. Fear? Anger? Opening my eyes slowly my vision was blurred. When it refocused I saw what he was talking about. Pulling my hand back from Minhos I sat up quickly at the sight of my appa. Minho stood up ready to defend us. 
 
"So you are the my son gave up his marriage for." my appa started out walking slowly to the edge of the bed. "I have to say you aren't that bad looking. But you both know why I'm here."
 
"He isn't going back. Not with you." Minho growled balling his fists. 
 
"I have legal right over him. But if you are going to continue to take him back then I have a proposition for you both. If Taemin here returns to take over the company before his 18th birthday I will invest half of the stocks into the little circus of yours. I'll make sure they are promoted throughout south  Korea. They will have the best equipment possible."
 
"What else." 
 
"He doesn't have to get married but if he wanted to have you stay with him I will allow that as long as it isn't publicized." he continued before looking at his watch. "You have till your birthday to decided. Goodbye you two." he said before leaving the room. Minho stood there waiting to see if her returned before sitting back down in the chair. I laid back down on my side and looked at him. He was thinking of what just happened. 
 
If I left I would never be with then again. If I went they would Get the best there was to offer. If Minho went with me he would be heartbroken. He loves the circus. "You don't have to decided on it now. Let's wait a little while to see what happens." he said quietly and I nodded. "Get some sleep Minnie."