Chapter 8

Circus Freak

 

The day Minho left we all stood outside watching him. One last hug and kiss goodbye then he left. "I bet he's going to leave flowers at MinYoungs grave." key said to jonghyun. Hearing this I turn around and as who that was. "That was minhos fiancé a few years ago. They were so in love till one day she was murdered by a close friend of his. Poor guy broke his heart. He used to call her Minnie. Now he has you though. You remind him of her. You make him happy again."Minnie so that's where the name came from. As he said this another car pulled up to the tent revealing a tall dark blonde man. "Leeteuk. You arrived. Minho just left."
 
"It's ok we aren't really on speaking terms at the moment." he said eyes looking me over. "Why hello there. Who might this beautiful young fellow be?"
 
"This is Taemin. Minhos Boyfriend." key said and a twitch of anger crossed leeteuks faces. 
 
"well Minho certainly has good taste." he replied bowing politely to me. "Leeteuks the name. Tiger trainers the game. You wouldn't 
mind showing me around would you?" he asked me. Being polite I nodded and walked with him to the animal tent. I showed him the tigers who growled at me and Leeteuk except for Oska who lunged to only him. "Nastly little ers aren't you. Never fully trust them. Just like people." I didn't know if that was a warning or not but we continued on to the mess hall and the big tent. "This place is nice but my question is where will I be staying?" I shrugged and told him to ask jonghyun. We had to start getting ready for the show. 
 
I was stripping off my clothing I n the trailer when it opened revealing a very happy Leeteuk. "Well well. He said since we were short on space I was to stay with you." he said in a creepily happy tone making me shiver. 
 
"If this is the case you may have the bed I'll stay on the ground." I say pulling on my costume. He pouted and sat on the bed. 
 
"But that's no fun. We can share it. I want someone as beautiful as you next to me at night." he complained. 
 
"Well I will be. But on the floor. Key already told you I'm with Minho." anger filled his eyes as he got up and shoved me against the wall. 
 
"For now. He doesn't deserve you. You're too beautiful. Now if I had someone like you I would spoil you everyday." he whispered. This was getting very awkward. 
 
"Please remove your hand." I said voice trembling. He smiled a creepy smile but let me go. he turned around as I slipped on the rest of my costume. He was a strange man. Very creepy.