On stage

Ours [Unfinished]

SM POV

 

"But.. I can't leave her.." Jonghyun said as he lowered his head.

"I'll find you the first ticket back here after the concert and i'll call you if there's anything happen to Jihyun" i said.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I found myself walking out of the plane. Will she be ok if i'm not around her?

"Finally you're back.." Our manager said as we walk in to the van.

"Please tell me if there's any phone call from SM seonsaengnim" i said.

"I will... Don't worry about it" he said.

"And... Hyung... I want to change my solo song" i said.

"Ch-change? But.. We don't have time... The members are already rehearsing by now" he said as he look at me.

"I don't need any dancer, i just need a piano on the stage. Can you do it?" i asked.

"Piano? What song? We need to prepare the music and back vocals, we won't make it in time... Why you wanted to sing another song?" he asked.

"It's fine.. I don't need any music or back vocals.. All i need is a piano" i said.

"Alright, if that's what you want.." he said.

 

Key POV

 

"Yah! Why you're practicing Jjong hyung's part? He'll be here in any minute" i yelled at Taemin.

"What? He will?" Taemin said as he stop singing.

"Yes.. Jonghyun will be here with us guys, we don't need to fill in his parts anymore" Onew hyung explain to Taemin and Minho.

"Where is he? He's going to be late.." Taemin said.

 

Hours passed by but stil.. Jonghyun hyung hasn't arrived yet.

"We need to start the concert now!" Our manager said.

*SHINee has more than one manager so, one with Jonghyun on their way to the concert avenue and the rest are with the members.

"But... How about Jonghyun hyung?" i asked him.

"I don't know but the concert need to start on time! Now go out there on your position" he said.

I heard the fans cheering screaming our name, i look at the clock it's 18:05, we're 5 minutes late. I ran to my position right away.

 

After singing a few first song, we're finally stand in the middle of the stage to introducing ourself but... Jonghyun hyung hasn't arrived yet.

"Hana.. Dul.. Set.." Onew hyung giving a sign to introducing ourself.

*Hana dul set = One two three

"Annyonghaseyo! Bitnaneun! SHINee imnida!" The four of us said with a loud voice. The fans are cscreaming like crazy.

*Annyonghaseyo bitnaneun SHINee imnida = Hello, we're the shining SHINee

"Uh.. Annyonghaseyo, Leader Onew imnida! How are you guyssssssss!" Onew hyung screamed to the fans and of course their screaming are getting louder.

"SHINee Magnae Taemin imnida! Annyonghaseyo!" Taemin introduced himself.

"Annyonghaseyo, flaming charisma Minhoooooo!" Minho screamed as he introduce himself.

"Nee... Annyonghaseyo, SHINee's Key imnidaaaa" finally i introduced myself.

"Ah... It's so sad that Jonghyun not here with us, right?" Onew hyung said as he looked at the member.

"Yeeeess~~~" We (Key2min) said.

"Ah... I wish he's with us right now" Taemin said while pouting cutely to the fans.

"Yes... Let's wish he'll be back with us soon, everyone! Thank you!" Onew hyung said.

 

The stage lights out and we walk back to the backstage to change, the big screen on the stage start playing our VCR.

 

"JONGHYUNAAAAAAAAAAH!" Onew hyung screamed as he hugs Jonghyun hyung. Finally... He's here with us..

"Hyung~ We missed you a lot!" Taemin hugs Onew hyung who's also hugging Jonghyun hyung. I can see Jonghyun hyung smiled.

"Yah! Why you're late?" i said to Jonghyun hyung.

"Beom-ah, i'm sorry i'm late.." he smiled as he hugs me.

"But i'm happy you're here hyung..." i said as i hugs him back.

"Oh hyung, you're here!" Minho said as he come out of the changing room.

"Why you're still here? Your solo will start in 3 minutes.." Jonghyun hyung said to Minho.

"I know..." Minho said as he fix his clothes.

"Anyway, i'm changing my solo song" Jonghyun hyung said.

"WHAT? There's no time hyung!" The four of us said the same thing.

"I already said to our manager, everything will be alright..." he said to calm us.

"So... What are you waiting for? Get your clothes and make up done now!!!" Onew hyung yelled at him. *Onew is joking so don't be so serious about it ._.*

"Oh.. Arasso..." he said while giggling.

 

I'm so happy the five of us will be together in one stage, again.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I was getting my make up done in the backstage, i could hear Minho's solo finished. Following by Onew hyung and Key's solo. And now it's Taemin's turn. After Taemin's solo.. It's my turn...

 

"Jonghyun, your piano is ready.." Our manager hyung said.

"Thank you hyung" i said as i hugged him.

"Jonghyun! FIGHTING!" He cheered me.

 

"Hyung! Taemin's solo will finish in 2 minutes. After that, it's your turn!" Minho said.

"The fans still doesn't know you're coming" Onew hyung said as he smiled.

"JONGHYUN HYUNG! FIGHTING!" Key screamed cheering me.

 

I heard foot steeps from the stage, it's Taemin... His solo is finished. What do i do? Eottokhae???

"Jonghyun hyung! You can do it! Fighting!" Taemin said as he tapped my shoulder.

"Thank you Taemin..." i said.

 

I walk to the stage, every steep i take, the louder our fans scream i could hear. It's nerve cracking but also fascinating...

I walk quietly to the piano, the stage lights are still out. It's dark but their screams are never stop.

 

I sat in front of the piano, in the middle of the stage.

 

Suddenly the lights are shining on me.

 

I could see all of our fans screaming even more louder than i could imagine.

 

I'm back...

 

 

 

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry for such a late update :(

I hope you guys will understand..

And THANK YOU FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERSSSSS

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS SOOOOO MUCHHHH!

 

I wrote this fanfic more than 2 years ago but why there's a coincidence with Jonghyun now? ._.

In the story Jonghyun doesn't want to sing anymore because of Jihyun but he's finally back on stage again and in the real life he had an accident and can't do a comeback with the rest members ._.

ANYWAY! I'M SO HAPPY THE FIVE OF THEM WILL BE ON ONE STAGE AGAIN SOOOOOON! ^^

 

Thank you for reading, and sorry if there's so many typos ._.