The showcase

Ours [Unfinished]

Jihyun POV

 

Backstage

"Nunaaa! Congratulation for your 5th anniversary!" Taemin ran towards me and hugs me right away.

"Congratulation" Minho smiled as he gave me a bucket of flowers.

"Thank you" i smiled as i held the flowers, it's beautiful.

"Jonghyun hyung will be a little late" Key said.

"Don't worry he'll be here soon" Onew oppa smiled.

"Nuna, we'll be at the very front row cheering for you!" Taemin said with a big smile on his face.

"See you there" i smiled as i watched them went out of the backstage.

 

"Honey, you looks awesome in that" My mom said as she fix my clothes.

"Enjoy your show" My dad said as he smiled at me.

"Thanks dad" i smiled.

"Jihyun, hurry.. We need to get your make up done" One of the staff called me.

"I'll better get ready" i said.

"We'll be at the front" My mom smiled.

 

I walked to the make up room and saw Jonghyun followed me to the room.

"Oh.. Jonghyun..." i said with a really low voice almost like murmuring.

"Can i talk to her for a sec?" Jonghyun said to the staff and drag me out of the room.

"I'm sorry about earlier..." i said as i looked to the floor. His hand is still holding mine.

"No, it's my fault. Of course you don't love such a pathetic stupid guy like me, i wanted to say sorry to you for such a.." he said.

"No no" i said as i wipe my tears.

"Don't cry.. I'm sorry, i'm so sorry" he said as he hugged me in his arms. I missed him..

"It's not your fault, it's just me who always lied to myself and tried to say what i don't really mean.." i said and cried as much as i want.

"No it's not.." He said still hugging me tried to calm me down.

"I was so scared.. I was so scared to say i think i love that pathetic stupid guy.." i said as i looked up and smiled. He smiled back at me without saying anything.

"But still.. I can't go out with you.. I'm afraid you might lost your fans" i continued.

"I don't care.." he said.

"What?" I said as i pushed him to stop hugging me.

"Jihyun.. There's your one last wish i haven't granted yet.." he said.

"Wish? You've wrote the lyrics you promised, there's nothing left. You've granted my wish, you kept your promise" i said.

"Did you forget? Try to remember.." He smiled as he left the room with that question in my mind. What wish?

 

Onew POV

 

"Jaehyun, are you okay?" i asked her.

"I'm fine, it's just... too many people surrounding us" she said.

"They're not paying attention to us.. Don't worry" i said.

 

The fireworks explodes from the stage giving a signal that the showcase will start in any moment.

 

Jihyun POV

 

Few hours passed by, it's time for my closing song. The VCR played on the big screen as i walked back to the backstage to prepared my last song.

"Jihyun..." Jonghyun said as he sees the staff fixing my clothes and make up.

"Yes?" i said in hurry.

"You're going to sing 'Ours'?" he asked.

"Mmm, just like on the song lists. You're going to sing with me right?" I asked him once again to make sure.

"Sing with me? I thought you're doing a solo? I'm not prepared.. I-i-i what?" He stops.

"Change Jonghyun's clothes now!" The staff said to one and another.

"They're on in 5 minutes" My manager said.

"Thanks for singing with me, that's my wish. Right?" i asked him.

"But.." He said. I looked up and the intro starts.

 

I sang the first line and i looked back. Jonghyun's there behind me playing the piano as he sings with me. The audience didn't know Jonghyun will be singing with me for the closing, all i know is their Screams filling the stadium. I looked at the front row and saw My dad smiling nodding to me. What's for?

 

I kept singing until the song reach the bridge, it's Jonghyun's line but suddenly... He stops playing the piano.

 

I looked at my mom on the front row, she's crying. I looked back to find my manager, trying to asked what's happening here...

 

I looked back at Jonghyun and he stood up...

 

Heyyooooooooo

You guys must be wondering who is Jaehyun right? Well... You'll know soon.. kk

and

Thank you for reading and subscribing but if you don't!

Please subscribe and leave me any comments now! ^^

Please looking forward for the next chaps ^^