The Proposal

Ours [Unfinished]

Jihyun POV

 

He stood up and walk towards me.

 

"This is not your last wish" he smiled as he held my hand.

"Really?" I asked him almost like whispering but i can't stop myself from smiling as I looked at him.

"You asked for something a lot more harder than just doing a duet with you" he said as he looked at the fans. They were screaing even louder than ever.

"What is it? I forget about my wish" I said.

"Your last wish is to change your last name back to Kim" he said as he touch my cheek.

"B-but.. Jonghyun, you can't. Nobody can..." I stammered.

"But i can" he asnwered as he knelt down on the stage and took a small box out of his pocket. "Would you marry me Lee Jihyun?" he said as he pulled out a ring from that box.

 

This.. is wrong. I can't do this to him. I was thinking about all of the people that love him and most of all is what my dad told me. He might lose his fans because of this love. I don't want to see him stop singing because of me.

I looked at him in the eyes and just cried.

I don't know what to do.. I love him, but i can't.

I wipe my tears and criedeven louder till he can hear me.

It's like he could read my mind and standing there put down his mic and whispered to my ear, "I talked to your dad, he let me to propose you" he smiled. I cried and held him even tighter. I took the mic from his hand and said, "Yes".

 

He kissed me, our first kiss. On the stage, in front of our families, friends and fans.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

 

We walked together back to the backstage as i held her hand.

"NUUUNNAAA! You're enggaged! To our hyung! That hyung! Why did you said yes?" Taemin said as he took Jihyun hands from mine.

"YAH! She love me kkk" I said.

"Taemin-ah.. kk" Jihyun said as she giggling by herself.

"Yah! How could you do this to Onew hyung? He should get married first!" Minho said to me.

"Arraso arraso, Hyung.. I give you 3 months to get married first but if you can't.. Sorry, I'll be the first one to get married." I smiled.

"3 months? Yah! Do you think it's easy to find a girl that fast?!" Onew hyung yelled. All of us were laughing so hard.

"Hyung, make sure it's really a girl. Not a chicken." Key said.

 

The rest of our members are congratulating us one by one, and Onew hyung said, "Hey guys, enough of this let's go back to the dorm".

"Hmm. I'm going with Jihyun, I'll take her home first." I said.

"No no, You're going home with them. I know you're tired. I'll go home with my perents, they're waiting for me" Jihyun said as she held my hand.

"Really? Is it ok?" I asked, she nodding yes, "Ok then, see you tomorrow" I smiled.

 

Jihyun POV

 

"Honey, you're enggaged!" My mom cried as she held me.

"Congratulation Jihyun" My dad said and smiled.

"Thanks daddy" I smiled.

"Ok enough, let's go home" he said.

 

At home.

"Ma'am, these are Ms. Jihyun's fan letters. We don't know where to put these" One of our maid said to my mom.

"Oh, you can put those on my study room. I'll read it later" I said and smiled to her.

"You can't read all of those letters at once, let me help you to get rid of it" my mom said.

"No mom, they're from my fans. We can't do that" I said.

 

I go up to my room and took a shower. After drying my hair I look at those letters and found something weird.

All of those letters are pink or in a soft colors but I saw one with black color.

I took the letter and open it.

 

Hey guys, It's been almost a year since the last update T.T

I know, I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately with school and homeworks T.T

I'll try to get back updating stories as I used to, I promised and thanks fro subscribing and commenting on my stories.

If you don't, please subscribe me now

and don't forget to leave a comment! ^^

I love you all <3