Explanation

Ours [Unfinished]

Jihyun POV

I held his hand and walked in to the restaurant. It was full with people and I saw Onew oppa talking to a couple.

"Look, that's Onew oppa", I said to Jonghyun.

"Ahh.. There he is" he said.

"Jihyun-ah... Meet my parents, mom, dad, this is Jihyun and.. You know him (jonghyun) so I don't need to introduce you" Onew oppa said as he joked looking at Jonghyun.

"Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jihyun imnida. Glad to meet you both" I smiled as I shaked their hands

"Annyeonghaseyo omonim, Jonghyun imnida, it's been a long time right?" Jonghyun smiled to them (Onew's parents).

*Omonim: title to call an older people in formal way (woman).

"Wah.. You both look good together, I watched the video when Jonghyun proposed you and kept thinking about when will Onew getting married, finally we're all here to celebrate his enggagement hehehe" Onew oppa's mother said as she laughed.

"I thought we were going to get married first kkk" Jonghyun laughed.

"Hehe kamshahamnida omonim, I bet the bride to be is really pretty" I smiled as I pinch Jonghyun's waist to make him stop laughing.

He (Jonghyun) looked at me and stop laughing.

"Please take a sit, she (Jaehyun) will be here in any moment" Onew oppa's mother said.

"Ah.. ne omonim" I smiled as I dragged Jonghyun.

"Yah.. Why did you do that?" Jonghyun whispered as he rubbed his waist.

"To make you be quiet" I said, "Oh! Taemin-ah!" I said as I waved my hand.

"Oh noona, wah.. You look pretty in this dress" Taemin said.

"Yah inma, nae yeoja-ya. Keumanhae" Jonghyun said as he stares at Taemin.

*Yah inma, nae yeoja-ya. Keumanhae: Hey inma (harsh word to call someone short of like a slang word), she's my girl. Stop it.

"Ah arraseo hyeong, mm.." Taemin stops for a while and held a girl's hand right next to him which we didn't notice she was there earlier, "This is Naeun.. and.." Taemin became shy and don't know what to say.

*Arraseo: I get it.

"SO YOU GUYS REALLY DATE IN REAL LIFE?" Jonghyun cut him (Taemin) before he finishes talking.

"Annyeonghaseyo Apink's Son Naeun imnida" She bowed.

"Ah you don't need to bow Naeun-ah, we already know you" I smiled at her.

"So everyone litteraly bringing their girlfriend to this party huh?" Jonghyun said.

"Have you seen Minho hyung's girlfriend, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"He has a girlfriend?!" Jonghyun asked in disbelief.

"He brings Haera, well.. Maybe they're dating in real life too, I don't know" Taemin said.

*Haera (OC), she's a hint to my next fanfic please wait for it kkk ^.^

"I was so glad when the We Got Married program ended now he dates her in real life?! She's too good for him" Jonghyun joked.

Jonghyun actually a big fan of Haera, well I don't know why but I think he just trying to make me jealous so I don't really care.. haha.

"Oh look the bride to be is here" Naeun said.

"Wah.. Jinjja yeppeo" Taemin said and I could see Naeun stares at Taemin and getting mad.

*Jinjja yeppeo: really pretty.

"Mmm.. Where?" I asked them.

"Guys.. This is Jaehyun..." Onew oppa said.

Jonghyun held my hand even tighter than before, I looked at her and felt like the world has stop spinning around. Before she even introduces herself, I found myself forcing Jonghyun's hand to let go of mine and ran out of the restaurant.

"Jihyun-ah!" Jonghyun ran and followed me.

As soon as I went out of the restaurant I could see dozens of people surrounding the restaurant trying to take a picture of us. I just realized they were all paparazzis trying to find out about Onew oppa's enggagement party but they ended up taking picture of me and Jonghyun. The pictures they took look like we were fighting and in no time articles about me and Jonghyun breaking up are spreading around the internet. Every thing on that day just went wrong.

 

Jonghyun POV

I dragged her out of the paparazzi crowd and took her inside of my car. Without even thinking I drove the car and go as far as I could to make the paparazzi stop following us.

"I need to talk to her" I said as I drove the car. There were no sound, she just kept quiet. I thought she was crying.

I held her hand as I kept looking at the roads.

"Don't.." I heard her said.

"So what do you want me to do Jihyun! Tell me! You want me to just sit back and look at you like this because of that girl?! She accused you, she slapped you! I don't even care who she is anymore! Even if she marries Onew hyung!" I said as I stopped the car.

"Enough..." She said in a low voice as she cried.

Without knowing I got myself hugging her to make her stop crying.

"Okay, I won't.. But please Jihyun, I wanna see you happy. If I could took you away from all these, I would" I said.

 

The Next Day

Jonghyun went to meet Onew and Jaehyun inside of the SM Building.

Jonghyun POV

"He-Hello hyung" I said as I tapped his (Onew) shoulder in awkward and force a smile at Jaehyun.

"What happen last night? Jihyun okay?" Onew hyung asked, I could see he didn't know any of these.

"I'm.. Sorry" Jaehyun said.

Onew hyung looked at her in confused, "What sorry?" he (Onew) asked her.

"You should tell her that" I said without realizing.

"Hey what happenn between you two" Onew hyung asked.

"It's not your (Jonghyun) bussiness, where is she (Jihyun)? I need to talk to her, while we're here at sm building so we can clear all these mess" she said.

"What do you mean by 'mess'?" I asked her as I tried not to rise my voice.

"Well.. She stole my song and rearrange it without my permission.."

"What do you mean buy your song? I took part in making the music, I played it last year on SHINee's concert, me and Jihyun made that song.." I cut her.

"Stop it you both! That's right Jaehyun, Jonghyun and Jihyun both wrote that song together. It must've been a mistake, maybe the song sounds alike but I bet it's not a plagiarizm" Onew hyung said.

"The song.. Sounds exactly the same"

 

 

HELLO GUYS SLASH MY DEAREST READERS

IF YOU READ THIS, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Gosh.. It's been more than just a year since the last time I updated this fanfic, I've been so busy for the last year and still busy tho haha

but I'll try to keep this acc updated from now on, I hope you guys can relate to me and I've been busy trying to get in to a college

please pray for me so I would pass the college entrance exam hehe

anyway, thanks for reading, there are just a few chapters left for this story and I hope you guys would love my next one

so hmm.. Haera? Hahahaha you'll see her in my next fanfic please wait

LOVE