Ours

Ours [Unfinished]

SM POV

 

"Ah.. It's been along time since the last time i sang. The song i just played isn't released yet, it's actually not my song but my friend's song. I don't even know what the title is but i just like this song since the first time i heard it. I personally wrote down the lyrics, so i was a bit emotional while i played. I just wanna say Thank You so much for still being here supporting SHINee even without me and i hope my friend's will wake up soon to tell me what's this song's title is.. kehe" he said with a big smile on his face.

"But honey.. He looks happy.." My wife said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"But how can he said that in front of people? I need to talk to him.." i said.

"Jonghyun said the song is his friend's song, if it's Jihyun that means..." my wife stops.

"Jihyun? Maybe it's not Jihyun, she hates music" i said.

"Exactly, so why don't you just talk to Jonghyun in person to clear this scandals off?" she said.

"I'll talk to him, but where is he right now?" i took my phone to call SHINee's manager.

"Wait, he's in hospital of course" my wife stops me before i could call their manager.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

It's 6 o'clock, i go straight to the hospital as soon as i arrived. I walk in to her room with my guitar. I took a few steps and sat right next to her bed.

"Jihyun-ah, i sang your song today" i said as i held her cold hand. No answer from her but somehow i could still force myself to smile in front of her.

"i bring my guitar so i can sing the song to you, would you hear it?" i asked her. I couldn't look at her face cause i might cry again.

 

Without any hesitation i start playing my guitar and sang the song.. Again, i cried. But this time, in front of her.. 

I finished singing the song, i put away my guitar so i can hold her hand.

"What do you think? I wrote the lyrics while thinking of you.. That's why i added 'i missed you..' on the lyrics" i said as i looked down on the floor but still while holding her hand.

"Mmmm" i could heard someone with a really low voice. I looked up..

"J-jong.." she said. I couldn't believe what i just saw until she held my frozen hand. She tried really hard to open her eyes, i couldn't believe i could see those eyes open after such a long time.

"J-j-jihyun?" i'm speechless. She moved her face to look at my face, without even thinking i already held her in my arms.

"I-i missed you Jihyun! Never! Never ever do that ever again for me" i said while i cried.

 

"Please wait outside" the nurse said. Suddenly the doctor and nurses feeling the room to check on her.

"Jihyun, i'll go outside for awhile" i said as i look into her eyes. Those pretty eyes.

"D-dont" She said whit a teary eyes. She couldn't barely talk properly but.., "Don't leave me" she cried.

"It's okay Ms. Lee, you'll be okay with us" the nurse said as she let go of our both hands.

"I'll be back, don't worry" i said as i smiled with my teary eyes. I took my guitar and went outside.

 

SM POV

 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim" he stood up.

"What song was that?" i asked him.

"Huh?"

"The song you just sang to Jihyun" i said. He didn't know i was watching him singing to her.

"That's not my song, it's her's. You saw me singing to her?" he asked.

"I'm the one who's calling the nurse when she woke up, cause i thought you'll going just to hug her there" i said.

"I'm sorry.." he looked down.

"No, it's ok Jonghyun but.. Your scandals" i said,

"I know.." he said.

"But, how can Jihyun wrote songs? She hates anything about music" i said.

"She's an excelent pianist" he said.

"What? No, she can't play piano" i said.

"She also can sing" Jonghyun said as he looked at me.

"I'm her dad, how can i didn't know if she can play piano or even sing?" i talked in a high voice.

"You're not his dad, you're her step dad" he said. How could he knew about this?

 

Jihyun POV

 

I sat on my bed after the doctor check on me.

"What's wrong with me?" i asked him.

"You didn't remember? You got hit by truck for saving your boyfriend's life" the doctor said.

"My boyfriend?" it's must be Jonghyun.

"Ya, he came here everyday to see you and always brought you flowers" he said as he pointing to a flower near the window.

"How long do i need to stay here? I need to go to school, how many days i've been in coma?" i asked him.

"Days? No, it's months and it's already the next semester, that means you should've graduated by now" he said.

"How long? 2 months?" i asked him. 2 months, that's long enough.

"No, 4 and a half months" he answered.

"Really?" i said but i heard footsteps. It's Jonghyun and my dad.

"Dad..." i said.

"I'll leave you for now" the doctor said as he walks out of the room. Jonghyun walk to me and sat next to my bed.

"Jihyun, you can play piano?" my dad asked. What? He knew?

"Piano? I-ii-i i can't" i said as i looked at Jonghyun, it's must be him who's telling this to my dad.

"No, you lied" Jonghyun smiled.

"Jonghyun sang your song on his concert today" my dad said. WHAT?! HOW?!

"KIM JONGHYUN!" I yelled at him.

"What? I kept my promise but you still hasn't woke up yet so i just... sing it.." he answered.

"Their fans are going crazy because of your song, what do you think?" my dad asked.

"Think what? They'll sang it for their next album?" i asked.

"Actually, i was thinking if you can duet with Jonghyun for their next album" he said.

"Dad~?! I can't sing!" i said.

"There, you lied again" Jonghyun said. This guy... Really...

"Alright, so we'll record the song after you recovered. How's that sound?" he said.

"Great" Jonghyun answered.

"No! I can't~" i pouted as i shook my head.

"Jonghyun..." my dad said as he look at Jonghyun, Jonghyun nodded and my dad walks out of my room.

"What?" i looked at Jonghyun.

"Just think about it" Jonghyun said.

"Think about what? Singing? You sang my song!" i said.

"I wrote the lyrics tho" he's mocking me with his silly face.

"No, i don't want to" i said.

"I won't tell you the lyrics then" he smirked.

"Alright, alright! I'll think about it but i want to hear it first" i smiled.

"Alright" he stood up and took his guitar and start singing the reff part.

"How's it?" he asked.

"That is awesome!" i smiled as i hugs him, "Ouch! My hands hurts" i realised i just woke up from a coma a few hours ago.

"You can't move around like that yet" he said with a concern voice as he held my hand.

"Wait, since when did you held my hand?" i said while pointing at our hands.

"I dont know kk" he smiled.

"Thank you.." i said as i smiled to him.

"It's nothing.. So, you'll sing with me?" he asked.

"I said i'll think about it" i said to him.

"Anyway i'm curious about this song's title" he asked.

"It's... 'Ours' " i said.

 

I think this is a long chap, i don't know i could write this long honestly ._. and finally, i can start writing from Jihyun's point of view again! 

I'm also glad she already wake up kehe, but the end is still long enough _-_

ANYWAY! THANK YOU for subscribing me.

You, silent readers. If you haven't subscribe me yet please! subscribe me, now! ^^

And thank you for leaving me such a comments, i love you guys :*