Engagement

Ours [Unfinished]

Jihyun POV

I felt someone pull me up from the ground before the car could hit me.

I froze for a minute and looked up, it was Jonghyun.

"Yah! I told you to stay at home! What were you thinking!", I hugged him and saw that woman staring at me.

"I warn you", that woman said and went away.

"Look at that red cheek, who did this?" Jonghyun asked as he rubbed my cheek.

"I'm okay.." I said, he took my hand and pulled me in to his car.

"You've promised" He said as he held my hand.

"I'm sorry, I just.. I just wanna know who is she", I said with a teary eyes.

"Who?"

"I got this black mail yesterday, she said that I'm plagiarizing her song" I cried.

"What song? Ours?" He asked.

"Mmm" I nodded.

"Don't worry, that's your song. You're not plagiarizing any song, I believe in you let's go home" He said.

 

Onew POV

"Jaehyun-ah, let's go out for dinner" I asked her.

"Why? Is it your birthday or something?" she asked.

"I just feel like going out for dinner with you, so?"

"Okay"

"Can't you put on something nice? Like... Dress?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a what-did-you-say look.

"Forget it. 6 PM, Don't be late" I said.

"It's already 5, can't we go there together" she asked, well this is not what i had planned.

"I-i-i.. I gotta go somewhere first"

"I can wait inside your car" She answered.

"N-no, I really have to go. See you there" I ran out of the building to the parking lot right away.

 

Jaehyun POV

I walked to the restaurant he told, It's exactely 6 PM. I opened the glass door and walked in with my jeans and shirt. There he is standing waiting for me... in his tux. What? Is this a formal dinner? And there's only us in the restaurant. Everything looked elegant, except me in my jeans and shirt.

He pulled my chair out to let me sit, "thank you', i said.

"You came.." he smiled.

"I came" I smiled.

"Look at me in this funny tux" He said as he pointed at his tux.

"Y-you looked good, so.. Is it your birthday?" I asked while thinking, no.. his birthday is in December. Maybe it's my birthday, well I don't even remember my birthday.

"No haha. Come here" He stood up and held my hand, he drag me to a little stage in the restaurant and sit in front of the piano. "Come here, sit next to me".

"What's the piano for?" I smiled.

He smiled and start singing a song while playing the piano. I don't know what to do, all I did was smiling staring at his fingers playing the piano beautifully. I looked at his smiling face and I don't know but I smiled back at him.

He stood up and stand in front of me, he knelt down and took something from his pocket.

"Kim Jaehyun, You'll never know how long I've been falling in love with you but will you marry me?"

Not a word coming out from my mouth, people said every girl will be crying when they're being proposed but.. I don't even cry, I was in shock. Like, a shock.

"Well?" He smiled.

"I've been a way for 5 years to America and we just meet again last week, I-I.."

"I love you" he said.

"Well, I love you too"

"Is that a yes? Or no?" he asked.

I nodded and hugged him.

"Now go" he said.

A girl came out out of nowhere and dragged me to a room. Full of dresses and make ups.

"Which dress do you like?" she asked.

 

Jihyun POV

"Do you like this one?" Jonghyun asked as he pick up a pink short dress.

"Jonghyun.. People looking at us, this is woman clothes area" I looked at him.

"I don't care, try this. Excuse me, let her try this" Jonghyun said.

I went in to the changing room and wore the dress. Well it's not bad.

"Yeppeo, yeppeo. Now try this one" Jonghyun said as he gave me another dress.

I wore the dress and came out to show him.

"Look, why are we here trying dresses. What for?" I asked him.

He picked up his phone, "Oh. Onew hyung? How is it? She said yes?! Okay, we're on our way" he put away his phone and smiled at me.

"What?" I said.

"This one is pretty, let's go" he held my hand and dragged me to the cashier.

"You'll wear the dress right away?" The woman in the cashier asked as she smiled at me.

"No, we'll buy every dress she has tried earlier" Jonghyun smiled.

"What did you say?!" I screamed.

"You looked pretty in every one of them, let's just buy them hehe" he smiled.

Inside Jonghyun's car

"Where are we going? You better tell me, no more surprises" I said.

"We're going to an enggagement party!" He laughed.

"What? Onew oppa's?"

"Yes! He proposed to his girlfriend today haha, he really did it" Jonghyun smiled as he drove the car.

"So he's really going to get married before us?" I asked.

"Yes, we're going to meet her today" Jonghyun smiled.

"Daebak"

 

Jaehyun POV

I wore the dress i pick and now i'm getting my make up done. Everyone is busy putting my make up on and told me to stay still.

"What's all this for?" I asked them.

"It's your enggagement party, guests are outside waiting for you" one of the answered.

"What?"

I heard someone knocking on the door. One of them stood up and waled to the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Onew's voice.

"No, she's not ready yet. My mom came she wanted to meet her" Onew answered.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Stay still" one of the girl said.

"She'll be ready in five minutes" the girl in front of the door said, she closed the door again.

"She's ready" the girl who's getting my make up done said as she stood up.

I stood up in this heels.

"Wait, you can't walk in heels?" the girl said.

"W-wh-what? No! Of course I can!" I stood up and walked to the door hardly.

"What is this?!" I walked out to Onew and looked at the dress I wore.

"W-w-wow, you're pretty"

"Stop it, now what should I do?" I asked.

"Smile" he said as he smiled.

"Jaehyun, meet my parents. Mom dad, she's Jaehyun" Onew said, once again. I'm in shock.

"Jaehyun-ah, it's been a long time since the last time we see you!" His mom said as she hugged me right away.

"We miss you" His dad smiled.

"I miss you guys too" I smiled.

"Ok, now let's go out. The guests are waiting" Onew said as he held my hand and smiled.

 

Jaehyun POV

Jonghyun opened the car's door for me.

"Let's go in" Jonghyun held my hand.

"I can't wait to see Onew oppa's bride to be" I smiled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating

I broke my laptop lol so all of the memories are gone

and also all the ffs i've been writing, so.. kk mian

FYI I don't know if I have write about Onew's house in this ff is close to the orpahange where Jaehyun and Jihyun were so when they were a child Onew used to play with Jaehyun but when Onew debuted, Jaehyun went to America.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING COMMENTS

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

<3