The beginning

Ours [Unfinished]

Jonghyun POV

            Why is she avoiding me? She’s the only girl that absolutely not interested in me. So i walk to her.

“Hey, alone?” I asks her.

“What do you want?”, she storm off.

“You’re Jihyun, right?”

“I’d like to have my lunch alone”

“Nice to meet you...”

“Alone means one person, no accompany”

“Can i sit here? Of course, this seat is empty. Thank you” I just sit there right next to her while she’s glaring at me.

“Please stay away from me”

“Why? I just want to talk to you”

“All the girls are looking at me, they’ll kill me”

“Kill you? Wha--?” I look around me, they do glaring at her. Kinda scary but.. Why?

“I’ll make sure they won’t kill you..”

“Oh really, what makes you so sure?” She says and then she walk away to the class.

 

 

Jihyun POV

            What a playboy, it’s written all over his face. Yea like i wouldn’t know. So i go back to my class, and there he is entering the class with girls around him. Wait, he walks to my table.

“Why... Hate me much?” he blurst out asked me.

“I’ve never said that i hate you” I answered.

“Why... are you avoiding me?”

“Give me a reason why i shouldn’t be avoiding you? See? Nothing” I said to him as i walk out from the class.

 

I'm walking down the school's hall. It's so quiet down here, there are usually many people passing by this hall. Where's everyone?

"Hey Jihyun!" Someone pushed me to the wall. She's holding my wrist so tight, she turned my face by force to make me meet her eyes. My wrist hurt. My cheek swollen after getting hit by the wall.

I was surrounded by a bunch of girls.

Jonghyun's fans I assume.

"What did you say to Jonghyun earlier? You better watch your mouth !" one of the girl says.

I heard a man voice filling the hall, "Enough!". All the girls running back to their class after hearing his voice. I kept look down while holding my swollen cheek. I look up..

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked as he sees my swollen cheek. After I realised it was him, i ran away from that hall. Avoiding him.

 

I go to an empty music class and found a piano at the corner of the room. I start playing my favourite song, i hear someone sing along to the song. I'm afraid to look back so i keep playing.His voice is really beautiful, i knew he was standing right behind me but i won’t stop playing the song cause he might stop singing. I want to hear his voice more.. Until the song end, and i finally look back.

“J-Jonghyun? What are you doing here?” i asked him. Unbelievably this guy is following me all the way here.

“Kiss the rain, huh? I love this song.. You play piano really well” he said.

“Please stop” i said.

“What? People should know that you actually could play piano!”

“Please don’t! I’m begging you” I’m begging him.

“Why?”

“Please promise me you wont tell anybody”

“I... promise” he promised.

“Thanks... i gotta go” i said as i stood up to walk out of the room before he held my wrist to stop me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Please let go off my hand" i said.

"You don't need to think about those girls ever again, they won't hurt you anymore" he said while still holding my wrist and see the bruise on my wrist.

"Thank you.." i answered almost whispering but he still can hear it.

“Anyway, how's my voice?” he said while smiling to me. He took my hand and drag me to sit in front of the piano again but he sit next to me as well.

"I like your voice" i slip a little smile out.

"Ok, now.. i'll play a song for you" he said as he rolled up his sleeves. He start playing a song while singing to it. Soon i realised he already finish playing the song. The lyrics means is really touched my heart, even by hearing the song i could also felt the pain that the song trying to tell.

"What do you think?" he asked as he looked into my eyes.

"I like the song" i said.

"Do you know this song?" he asked.

"No.." i said as i looked down.

"It's Quasimodo" he smiled.

“Are you interested in music?” i asked.

“Very much”

“Can you write songs?” i asked him.

“I-i don’t know..” he answer.

“Oh.. I just thought... maybe.. you could help” i mumbled as i look down to the floor.

“Help what?” he asked.

“Uh.. Nothing, doesn’t matter..” i said.

“Alright.. I can write songs. What is it?” he asked pure out of his own curiosity.

“I need your help but if it's ok for you..." i said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow.." i smiled.

"Ok then i'll wait for you here tomorrow after school" he said.

I nod in silence.

            

 

I change all of the story cause the original one sounds boring ._.

Please read it all over agin from Chapter 1 ._.v

I love you guyssssssssssss

Thanks for reading this short chapter and thanks for subscribe.

If you're not subscribe me yet, do it now! kk ^^

Also leave any comments~~~~~