Recording

Ours [Unfinished]

Jihyun POV

 

"Noona, you actually did really good" Key said as he listen to my recording.

"It's not good..." i mumbled to myself.

"I told you she can sing!" Jonghyun said from inside the recording room.

 

 

"Ah.. i envy you hyung.. I also wanna do solos or duet.. Or.. can i play the piano while you two sing?" Taemin smirking as he looked at us both.

"No no Taemin-ah, noona going to play the piano. Jonghyun gonna sing, i'm not going to sing" i shook my head to him. It'll be better if i could just play the piano and.. maybe hiding behind it?

"That's also a no-no noona, you should sing" Minho said.

"Guys, we got schedule. We got to go" Onew oppa said as he looked at his watch.

"Nado?" Taemin asked while pouting his face.

*Nado = me too?

"No, it's just me, minho and key" Onew oppa answered.

"Great!" Taemin smiled widely.

"Yah! Take Taemin with you!" Jonghyun said from inside the recording room.

 

Without saying anything Taemin push the mute button so we couldn't hear anything from inside the recording room. I laughed so hard looking at Jonghyun screaming from inside the room.

 

"Yah neo, come with us" Key said as he dragged Taemin out of the room.

*yah neo = hey you

"Annyong noona" Taemin smiled as he waving his hand to me, Minho smiled and followed them.

"Yah, send me the song when you finish recording it. Good song.. Fighting!" Onew oppa said to the mic while pushed the red botton so Jonghyun could heard him.

*Yah = Hey

"Thanks for stopping by" i smiled to him.

"No no, it's ok." He smiled before he leaves the room.

 

I got in to the recording room to see Jonghyun.

"They're leaving" i smiled as i took of his headphone.

"And we're finished recording the song" he smiled.

 

 

Thank you for leaving comments and subscribing me, but you.if you haven't, subscribe me now! ^^

I'm sorry for such a late and short update cause i upload this in the middle of the night and i got big exams tomorrow ._.

Please pray for me to get good grades kkk ^^

Thank you

 

 

 

 

 

"