Exception

Ours [Unfinished]

 

Jonghyun POV

 

"I'm late!" i said while running to the music class.

 

I saw her standing there smiling looking at me catching my breath.

“You’re here!” She says.

“Of course! I keep my promise” I'm still out of breath.

“Take a breath first, let’s go in” she asks me.

“Ok” i said.

 

            She sat in front of the piano and tying her long hair. She looks at me and smiled once again. I start realising how beautiful she is.

“Ok, i’m gonna start” she said.

            She start playing the piano, wait.. i’ve never heard this melody before. What song is this? The music is so soft, too much technics in this song. The melody was just perfect, but.. i’ve never heard this song before.. This song is just so beautiful, it keeps playing in my head.

“How’s it?” She asked.

“What song is this? I’ve never heard of it before.. That’s strange, how can i didn’t know this song? This song is amazing” i said.

“My mom wrote it, when i was a kid but i forgot the rest of the song. You’re the very first person that ever heard this song” she said.

“Your mom must be a musician, you should ask her to teach you for the missing part”

“My mom already passed away”

“I... I’m so sorry, i didn’t know” i said.

“It’s fine... Don’t you realised there’s something missing in this song beside that?” she said. I almost didn't notice anything missing in this song until she asked. Yeah, the lyrics.

“Mmm.. The lyrics” i said.

“Can i ask you for a favour?”

“What is it?”

“Please help me with the lyrics”

“I-i can’t write lyrics”

“Please.. Just try..” she said. I was hesitate at first but then again after seeing her beautiful smile, i'm nodding agree.

“Ok... for you” i said.

“Thank you!” She said while holding both of her hand.

 

 

Jihyun POV

 

            Time pass away so fast, me and Jonghyun getting closer more than just a friend. We're like best friends right now.

“Jihyun-ah~ Why are you so latee” he said while pouting his face.

“Sorry~ So, what we’re gonna do today?” i smiled.

“Hm not much, i’ve recording for today at 1”

“Ugh~ Why~ Wait! Today there’s music lesson, right?” i smiled from excitement.

“Mm” he’s nodding yes.

“PIANO! I’m so exciteddd!” 

 

 

“Everyone, please take a sit. We’ll have a piano exam for today” the teacher says as we walks in to the class.

“What?! Jonghyun, what should i do?” i said.

“It’s alright, just be yourself” he said. Still, i can’t play for people.

“You can play any song, i’ll call your name one by one. You also can sing while playing the song, it'll make your score even higher” the teacher said.

“But...” i mumble to myself.

“It’s ok” he whisper to my ear.

“Kim Jonghyun! you're up, And Lee Jihyun you’re next” the teacher says. My hands become sweating.

“Fighting~” i whisper to him, and he smiled to me. He always calm in every situation, i wish i could but i’m next!

 

            He start playing Quasimodo, the same song he played when we first met. I love this song and of course he’ll singing to the song. He’ll get a high score... After he finished playing the song, he's back to his chair next to me and the teacher looks statisfied by his performance. I felt like i’m about to die or something.

“You’re next, beat my score haha” he whispered to my ear. He’s not helping, ugh.

“Jihyun, you’re up” the teacher said. I just sat there having a blank expression, should i play? What song?

“Play your own song!” Jonghyun scream. Aish this guy. I'm mouthing ‘no’ while shaking my head.

“Your own song? Jihyun, you write songs?” the teacher asked me. Kim Jonghyun, you're a dead man.

“No, he’s joking. Hehe i’ll start playing Kiss The Rain by Yiruma” i said.

“Oh, i’m expecting you to play your own song since your father is a...” i cut the teacher before she finishes her words.

“No! He means, i love the ‘kiss the rain’ song so i call it as my own song. I don’t write songs” i blurst out. She knew my father used to be a singer! HOW?! UGH!

*For you who didn't know, Lee Sooman used to be a singer. lol

“Oh.. I see. Let’s just start” she said.

            So i start playing the song and... my score wasn’t that good but also not that bad. How can Jonghyun did this to me?!

 

 

“How could you said that to the teacher?!” i punch his arm as we walks out of the class.

“What? Your song is amazing, people should hear it!” He defense himself.

“Never going to happen” i said.

“Such a waste, so you’ll just keep the song private and listening it by yourself?! How selfish you are!” he said.

“Only my future husband who can hear this song!” I yelled at him.

“Mwo? How about me? But... I already heard the song...” he confused.

“You’re... Mmm... An exception”

“I might be your future husband~” he said while smiling mocking at me.

“Your ‘flirting’ things aren’t working on me, don’t you know that?” i said while giggling looking at him.

“Just sayin’~ Like... Who knows?”

“Shut up”

“Alright~”

“Anyway, i love your voice. You should be a singer or join that boybands thing kkk” i giggle by myself.

“I am” he answer.

“What? A singer? Stop joking”

“I’m not” he said.

“Whatever” i said while walking tot he next class.

 

How you guys been doing? Hi silent readers~

I hope you guys will subscribe and comment someday :*