I love him but i can't

Ours [Unfinished]

5 Years later.

 

Jihyun POV

 

     5 years ago somehow i made my debut stage with a guy i'll always love from the bottom of my heart even though i know i can't love him. Time flew so fast, i'm getting more busy and busy with my career day by day. We no longer have time to meet as often as we used to, the last time i saw him was on our SMTOWN World Tour. He was there on the stairs looking at me singing by myself on the stage but somehow we're not the same, i miss him.

 

"We're going now" My manager said as he drove the van.

"Oppa, can't we stop for a moment at SHINee's dorm?" i asked him.

"What's for? We'll be running late, They'll be there at the stadium though" He said as he drove the van to the stadium. Yes, i'm having my 5th anniversary today.

"I just... Have something to say to Jonghyun.. Just for a sec.. Can't we?" I asked him once again.

"Alright.." He said.

 

10 minutes later, he parked the van in front of their dorm. I get off the van and walks towards their dorm.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

"Hyung.. Let's go.." Taemin said.

"You're not going to watch Jihyun's showcase or what?" Minho added.

"You guys go first, i have something to do right now. I'll be there before the show start" i smiled.

"Whatever, we'll go now. See you there, don't be late" Key said as he closed the door.

 

I ran to my desk as soon as Key closed the door.

"Where is it?!" I yelled at myself looking for it.

I took my jacket, "God.... How can i lost it?" i said.

 

I ran to the living room, searching behind couches when i heard the door bell rings. I stood up and open it.

"Mmm.. " She looked down, it's Jihyun. 

"Jihyun, what are you doing here?" i asked her.

"Ah.. It's... You know... I just want to.." She said.

"Come in.." I open the door as i seek my left hand on my pocket, ah.. it's here in my pocket. The box i've been looking for.

"Thank you.." she smiled and sat on the couch.

"So.. What brings you here?" i asked her.

"Well.. I just.. Wanna see you" she smiled.

"Jihyun.. There's something i wanted to ask you.." i said as i took a deep breath.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You still don't wanna go out with me?" I brave myself to asked her the same question i asked after her debut stage.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun, it's not like i hate you or something but my dad..." she said as she lowered her voice.

"We can figure it out together as long as you love me too" i said.

 

Jihyun POV

 

"We can figure it out together as long as you love me too" He said.

"No.. I don't love you Jonghyun..." I said as i stood up and walks towards the door.

"But Jihyun.. I love you" He held my hand to stop me.

"I'm sorry" i said as i let go off his hand and cried as i walk to the parking lot.

 

Flashback.

 

"Jihyun-ah, i wanna talk to you" my dad said.

"About what dad?" i asked.

"About your scandals with Jonghyun.." he said.

"Honey.. Let's just have our dinner" My mom tried to stop him.

"No.. We're not dating, don't worry about it" i said as i continued my dinner.

"It's not you but Jonghyun.. He likes you" my dad said.

"Jonghyun likes me? No dad, we're just friend" i answered.

"Please, if he asked you out.. Please.. Don't.." he begged me.

"What?" i said.

"Why? They look good together" my mom said.

"Mom..." i said as i looked at her.

"He went trough a lot after your accident, he lost some of his fans because of numbers of shows he missed. Right now because you said to him that he shouldn't give up on something he love, he back singing again but if the fans knew about you two? That will be the end of his career, you don't want to see him give up singing again, do you?" he said.

"No.." i mumbled.

"Good.." he said.

 

End of flashback.

 

I was didn't know this feeling would grow much deeper than before.

 

 

Hello.. Long time no see guys...

I'm so sorry cause i can't update this story as often as i used to but.. from now on, i'll start updating it as soon as i can...

Thank you if you're still reading this fanfics..

Please subscribe and leave comments! ^^