Decision

Ours [Unfinished]

Jonghyun POV

 

"Hyung, aren't you tired?" Taemin asked.

"Nope" i answered with my guitar on my hand. I'm still trying writing the lyrics i promised.

"Hyung, tomorrow we have some schedules. You're coming with us right?" Key asked.

"How many times should i tell you that i'm not going to any schedules anymore" i answered.

"But hyung.. It's been 3 months, what will Lee Sooman seongsaengnim says?" Taemin said.

"I don't care" i said.

"You're not going to resigning from SM, are you?" Onew hyung interrupt our conversation.

"I've been thinking about it" i said.

"Hyung! Andwaeyoo~~" Key pouting.

 

 

As usual, every morning i came to the hospital with a bucket of flowers. I sat on the chair while looking at her, i wish i could see those eyes open once again.

"Jonghyun..." i heard a man voice calling my name.

"Oh.. Annyonghaseyo" i stood up and bow to him. It's SM seonsaengnim.

"You came here every morning?" he asked. i'm nodding saying yes.

"I'm here to talk about your career. What do you want to do about your career in the future? You're not going just sleeping at home, right?" he asked.

"Of course not" i answered.

"You've missed 5 concerts and 2 SWC in the past 3 months, and you've never been attending any schedules anymore" he said.

I knew this day will come, i've been thinking about this a lot. I've been thinking of resigning from SM.

"I-i've been..." before i could finish what i'm about to say he said to me, "What? Resigning?" 

"Y-y-yes..." i said as i looked down to the floor.

"You love her right?" he asked, i'm nodding yes to him. "What  will you do if you lose her?" he asked me once again.

"I'll blame myself for this" i answered.

"Then... Do you want your fans also felt the same feeling as you?" he asked.

"No" i said with a low voice.

"I knew you love her but please.. Can't you take a look back for a sec and see people that also loves you?" he asked.

"I-i don't know..." i said.

"Jihyun will be really sad if she knew you'll stop singing, that's not what she wanted to see when she woke up." he said.

A lot of things going on my head, so many decisions to make. I love Jihyun but i also love singing and my fans. Should i back to SHINee? Or not?

 

"The members are on their way to Singapore, they're going to held SWC there. If you go on the next plane, you can catch up with them now" he said.

Should i go there?

Should i back to singing?

But i can't leave her...

 

 

 

Hey.. ._.

Thank you

very

much

for 

reading

please

subscribe

if 

you

can