Seohyun's arrival

The complications of High School

 

 
Kisa's POV.
 
He is so sweet trying to cook me breakfast. 'NO STOP IT!!! HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!! ESPECIALLY NOT LIKE LIKE YOU!!!!!!' 
 
I take the note and run my finger gently across the need writing. 
 
I sat down and ate the small amount of pancakes. It was delicious even though there wasn't much and i kind of lost my appetite from seeing the burnt bits of pancake in the bin. 
 
After breakfast i go to the shower and get ready to meet Seohyun.
 
I quickly glance at the clock hanging from the bathroom wall - 8:27am
 
I start to think about L.Joe again.
 
There is so so so much i want to know about him. 
 
Where he lives?
 
What is his favourite food?
 
Would he like it if i cooked for him?
 
How old he is?
 
When is his birthday?
 
What kind of music does he like?
 
What he likes to do for fun?
 
If he has a girlfriend?
 
And most importantly 
 
If he likes me?
 
Because......................................................................................................i think i like him.....................maybe.............i.......love..him?
 
My thoughts are broken when.......... 
 
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* 
 
It must be Seohyun. I walk over to answer the door.
 
"Kisa" she yells as she drops her bags and engulfs me in a hug
 
"Hi Seohyun!" I reply cheerfully 
 
"I've missed you" she laughed pulling back from our hug
 
"I missed you too!" 
 
I showed her around the house.
 
"Wow it's a lot bigger than my cousin's house"
 
"Is it?"
 
"Sure is...where is Min-soo?"
 
"I don't know..." Ok now I'm really starting to worry. Geez why does he just run of and not tell me where he is going. A walk? That's very specific
 
"Come on. I want to go shopping!"
 
"Seohyun, your always shopping"
 
"But i just want to see if there like the massive malls in Seoul"
 
"Fine you win"
 
I didn't really know the way to the main mall, because Yoona only showed me which road it was on. So i used my phone's GPS
 
We arrived at the mall. It was huge, but still not as big as the ones my mother took me to. 
 
Sometimes i loved being rich and being able to have whatever i wanted whenever i wanted. I know that seems stuck up but i couldn't choose my life it's just the deep down i liked to be powerful and rich, but doesn't everybody wish they were rich. 
 
I was lucky, i think, i was lucky to live a wealthy lifestyle, and lucky to have a loving family, and my best friend Seohyun, but i have never really been happy. The only friends I've had is Seohyun and Min-soo. I've never been in love or had major achievements. I was just....I'm just lucky to have this all.
 
Inchon is different from Seoul. I have friends, i have a life a proper life here. It's just.....no body treats me like they do Seoul. In Seoul i was always in my room sitting reading, talking to Seohyun or just thinking. 
 
CAP's POV.
 
 
(EARLIER THAT MORNING)
 
After his failed attempts at cooking i finally decided to cook the pancakes myself. 
 
"Thanks" L.Joe smiled dressing up a plate with fruit and syrup
 
"It's ok...aren't you going to eat some" i say picking picking one up and eating it hungrily
 
"Hey! Don't eat too much or Kisa won't have any!" 
 
"OI!! If this is some kind of thing to win my sisters heart IT'S NOT HAPPENING OK!!!" I shouted tightly grabbing his wrists.
 
"Where are you taking me?!?!?!?, please don't kill me!!!!!!!!" He begged as i dragged him outside.
 
"Calm down, we're just going for a walk" i said as i finally let him go.
 
"Oh ok..." He said starting to breath calmly.
 
"I'm not into this talking but i want you to know that my sister is STRICTLY off limits!!!! IS THAT CLEAR?!?!"
 
"Y...y..ye...ye...yes" 
 
We walked down the road in silence for awhile. 
 
We arrived at the shopping mall. L.Joe decided to buy something for breakfast while i sat down and waited for him.
 
My eyes wandered throughout the mall, there were so many pretty girls, so many i could have with the snap of my fingers, yet now in Inchon i have to work to get girls, they don't know about my wealth. If they did i would be treated like the king, the emperor, the president or even the Kingka. That's exactly what i wanted....but...Kisa would suffer if i had life like that she would be bullied and tormented by the other girls. 
 
My gaze was attracted to a group of girls sitting on the table on the other side of the café.
 
 They kept giggling and whispering about me. I just looked at them and smiled. They went into a frenzy blushing and giggling and freaking out. 
 
L.Joe sat down and passed me a cup of coffee
 
"Thanks" i said taking a sip
 
"No problem, thanks for saving me from Chunji"
 
We drank and i sat in silence while L.Joe fidgeted with his phone. He put it down and looked to me.
 
"Hey Min-soo..." He mumbled putting his phone in his pocket
 
"CAP!"
 
"Ok whatever"
 
"What Byunghun?" i huffed
 
"Did you ever......it's none of my business nevermind"
 
"Come on just tell me" i said putting down my cup of coffee
 
"Nah it's ok"
 
"Come on what were you going to say.."
 
"I....did...did you ever have a girlfriend"
 
"Uh...yes" i stuttered 
 
"It's none of my business but...what is it like...you know......to have a girlfriend" he asked timidly 
 
"I TOLD YOU KISA IS OFF LIMITS!!!!"
 
"But still what is it like"
 
"What? Are you feeling ok?"
 
"I'm fine...why?"
 
"You've never had a girlfriend"
 
He shook his head and made his usual duck faced pout.
 
"We'll..what's it like"
 
I've never really thought about the girls I've been with. Most of them i stayed with for one night and left the next. I always been like that since Yooyoung. 
 
YooYoung was my ex girlfriend, not my first but was the only one i truly loved. We met at one of mum and dad's garden parties. We went out for about a year and six months. I loved her more than anything, i so naive, so stupid, giving my heart to a girl like that. I did everything to make her love me, to make her mine, to show her i cared and she didn't love me at all.
 
"CAP...are you ok" L.Joe asked shaking me snapping me out of my trance
 
"Oh yes, I'm ok"
 
"Can i ask....what happened with you and her?"
 
"Well...we...i loved her so much, i poured my heart out to her. When you want someone you think is the one and then once you get them its never the same. You want them and they don't want you. I thought she loved me, everything was fine but after a year and six months, was no longer me that she wanted" i tried to hold back the anger raging in my body.
 
I lost all my emotions after she broke up with me. It's been 2 years almost, but she was my life and then.....she...cheated on me.
 
My thoughts were interupted seconds later...
 
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!!!" Chunji shouted from outside the café when he saw L.Joe.
 
"C..ch...a...Chanhee" was all he could stutter in reply
 
Chunji ran into the café and slammed his hands on the table in front of L.joe
 
"I SAT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE FOR 3 HOURS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!"
 
"Why you have the key?" L.Joe asked nervously as Chunji tightened his grip on L.Joe's arm.
 
"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AND SITTING INSIDE WOULDN'T HELP BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE! and Ricky borrowed my key and locked me out"
 
"Chunji calm down, here sit down and I'll buy you something, huh, how does that sound?" L.joe reasoned with him
 
"Fine..."
 
"Ok what do you want?"
 
"I want Changjo and Ricky dead!"
 
"Other than that"
 
"Oh, hot chocolate"
 
L.Joe walked up to the counter to order while Chunji started to make conversation with me.
 
"Hi"
 
"Hello"
 
"I'm Lee ChanHee, we met on Thursday."
 
"Oh yeah" no kidding Sherlock your the one that barged into the hall in a murdering rampage followed by the smurf
 
"So where did you come from?"
 
"Me, I'm from Seoul"
 
"Oh ok"
 
Awkward silence washed over us as L.Joe returned with Chunji's drink and a couple of cookies.
 
"Hey Byunghun, why does your clothes smell?" Chunji asked sniffing at L.Joes jumper.
 
"I haven't changed since yesterday morning why do you think i smell?"
 
"Ewwwwwww you didn't even shower"
 
"Why would I, i stayed over at CAP's"
 
"Still you should shower geez" he mumbled and started to munch on the cookie L.Joe had bought him.
 
"So you have anything interesting to tell me?" Chunji said as he picked up his coffee and began to drink.
 
"Niel is coming back on Monday" L.joe said breaking the last cookie in half.
 
"Ok, did you tell him to bring me back something?"
 
"I don't think he will. He's been so focused on that girl. Did he tell you?" He said passing half of the cookie to me 
 
As the two talked i looked out the window of the café and saw Kisa and Seohyun.
 
Oh my sister really is beautiful. 
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
As Chunji complains about how annoying Niel and his new girlfriend was being I noticed CAP staring out the window.
 
I look too...KISA. 
 
She is wearing since dress and that girl beside her...she looks nice, but Kisa still looks better.
 
Stop!! CAP is right there. 
 
I look over to in Min-soo's direction and I am met by his deathly gaze 
 
"Don't you even think about it" he said shaking his head.
 
"What? What are you talking about? Hey I feel left out!!!! what are you thinking about L.Joe? WHAT'S GOING ON!!!" Chunji asked frantically 
 
Kisa's POV. 
 
As we entered the shopping mall I swore I saw L.joe and CAP in that restaurant.
 
Before I could finish my thoughts Seohyun dragged me into multiple shops.
 
I followed her obediently 
 
"Kisa, come here" 
 
She dragged me around shop after shop 
 
She pasted me dress after dress to try on.
 
Shoe after shoe.
 
Until i looked like a doll. All pink and frilled up
 
She dressed me in a knee high pink skinny waist dress with white polka-dots and a white frilled base and pink ribbons all over my hair.
 
I sighed as Seohyun hugged me from behind. 
 
"You look so beautiful" she smiled
 
"Unnie please!! just because I'm younger doesn't mean you can dress me up like this" I pouted cutely tugging at the hem of the dress
 
"Kisa it looks good on you" 
 
I looked down at the high heels Seohyun placed on my feet.
 
I would never where something like this in my life. Oh well. She is only trying to have fun.
 
"Kisa your so pretty!!" Seohyun squeals 
 
I looked outside the window. Hey it's Min-soo and........L.Joe
 
Oh God!! Hide me!! I have to hide!!
 
I try to run but my legs fail me
 
THUMP!!
 
 I landed on the hard floor. I told Seohyun I can't walk in heels. But she said I would look pretty.
 
"Kisa, are you alright!?!?!?!"
 
"I'm fine" I said to her sitting up straight and taking off the shoes 
 
"Hey Kisa look. Min-soo hi!!" Seohyun said waving to my brother
 
Oh no unnie what have you done now L.Joe is gonna see me like this
 
I scrambled on all fours toward the change rooms. 
 
Bad idea.
 
I stopped in front of me were two short legs covered in black skinny jeans 
 
Oh no!!!!! 
 
I looked up and my eyes met L.Joe's beautiful glistening gorgeous brown ones.
 
I'm dead!! This is so embarrassing.
 
"Are you ok" he held his hand out to me
 
"I'm fine" I say slowly grabbing his hand and climbing off the ground.
 
My checks turn bright pink as L.Joe straightens the collar of my dress and my hair
 
"Hi" Seohyun says walking up to L.joe and pushing me out of the way.
 
"Kisa...." L.Joe attempts to help me but is given evil looks from my brother.
 
CAP finds this situation uninteresting and drags L.Joe out of the shop and walks off.
 
"Wow you know that guy!" Seohyun smiles dreamily 
 
"He is CAP's friend" 
 
"He's so cute!!!!!! KISA I have to have him!!!!!!"
 
But...................Seohyun......he is.................................................mine..........WHAT AM I SAYING HE DOESN'T BELONG TO ME!!!!!
 
Seohyun's phone started to beep.
 
"Sorry Kisa I have to go home, Eunkwang needs help unpacking my things"
 
"Bye Seohyun"
 
Seohyun left me to pay for the stupid clothes she picked out for me.
 
I changed back into my normal black and white dress and walked back home.
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Hi everyone, 
I'm sorry about the lack of NAP 
but the next chapter is all about Niel meeting CAP
Thanks again so much for reading and subscribing to this story love you lots 
Shout out to my best friends CINDY and JULIE HUYNH 
LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!
I PROMISE NAP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!