School days

The complications of High School

 
**next day**


Authors POV

Kisa woke up bright and early and dressed in her uniform. She started to go about her day normally, cooking breakfast for herself and her brother. While Minsoo, in his current love struck state was attached to Niel and would not leave him alone. Last night when he finally had to leave the house next door, he ran home with one of Niel's (he stole) and slept with it in his arms. 

"Kisa" CAP groaned as he stumbled down the stairs. 

"Breakfast is ready I'm going now okay, I'll see you later alright" Kisa smiled heading out the door. 

Minsoo looked up at the clock in the kitchen saying 7:56am, realising at Niel was probably already at school, he hurried to finish his food and put his clock on, mess around with his hair and run down the street chasing after his boyfriend. 

"Uh Minsoo, what are you doing?"Niel asked when CAP grabbed him from behind and swing him around. 

L.Joe and Chunji both halted as Niel was pulled from the conversation. 

CAP was huffing and puffing a lot before he finally stuttered out "i wanted to walk to school with you" 

"Is that alright" he smiled again linking his hand with Niel's and entwining fingers. 

"Mhm I'd love that"

"Gayyyyy" was L.Joe's statement which was awarded with a hard smack to the back if his head from Chanhee. 

As Niel and CAP moved away from the added two they began their silent lovey dovey time, and L.Joe and Chanhee shared their envy and equalled silence. L.Joe wished Kisa could walk with him and Chanhee wished that he could have L.Joe love him. But both of their thoughts although different, were desperately wanted. 

"Chanhee-yah, what are you thinking about?" L.Joe asked studying Chunji's face closely.

"Nothing" was Chunji's nonchalant reply.  

As the arrived at school. Ricky and Changjo were curled up on a patch if grass cuddling and reading a book. Niel was silently loving the fact that he was, although feeling the pain, being crushed by CAP's toned, strong arm strewn across his shoulder. 

As the two separated to go to each way Minsoo waved goodbye to his beloved Daniel. 

"Well look what the cat dragged in" Sunny smirked as her gaze was met by Minsoo's 

"Oh hello there lil viol--oh your hair is blonde?"

"Damn right. And don't ing think i changed cus of you, by the way >>>> if you test me again, remember my fist would always like to meet your face......or your gut whatever works ya know" 

"Hahaha" was CAP's dark response "I'll keep that in mind, lil girl" 

"What the you call me, for get after school how about right now. Come on assho----" Sunny snapped grappling CAP's collar and pressed him up against the wall. 

"Sunny --- AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! That's Kisa's brother"

"Yoona!! But-"

"No, let go of him now" 

As soon as sunny lessened her grip Minsoo push himself out of her hands and slammed his locker shut, then swiftly taking off to find his 'beloved'. 

"He's acting different, he didn't fight back" sunny seems puzzled by the recent situation 

"You really shouldn't pick fights like that, you got me worried, CAP is so much bigger and stronger than you, sonkyu I'm serious this time, please stop putting yourself in danger" yoona pleaded

"Yoon, hey it's okay, I'll be fine, you know I can stand up for myself, come on lets go for a walk" sunny smiled placing a soft kiss upon Yoona's cheek. 

#meanwhile# 

Niel sat down eating an apple under the tree he always used to sit at, the tree where baekho and ren would come and pester him, the same tree where jr pushed him against and beat the day lights out if him. Yep this was the tree. It was also the tree where Niel first cried, he first opened up to Chunji and L.Joe about his bullying. It was a very sentimental tree. Niel sat reading a book still consuming the rest of his apple.

"Daniel" i voice cooed from a few metres away from the tree. It i was Minsoo.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel whispered loudly

"I was looking for you, is that alright?" Minsoo replied sitting down right next to neil under the tree.  

"I thought that you wouldn't want to be seen in public with me?" 

"What!? Why would you think that?!"

"You have so many girls after you, you hardly look gay, being gay isn't in your DNA" Niel frowned 

"Come on, your asking so much from me. Yeah maybe I'm straight, but for you I'll be anything. For you i swear I'll be everything and anything for you" CAP smiled pulling Niel into his embrace. 

"I love you Daniel. So so much"

By now the tears couldn't be held back any longer, Niel finally decided to open up to CAP. As his tears streamed down his face, Daniel gripped caps broad shoulders. 

"I love y-yo-yo-you t-oo" was the soft choked response neil gave. Slowly his raised his head and in sync with CAP their lips touched ever so gently. It was magical. Amazing, pure beauty, the sweet slow passion shared in the kiss remind the two that they were so in love and nothing could break them apart.

*DING DONG DING DONG*
 The bell echoed across the school and bellowed in the ears of the couple. As they got up, with fingers entwined. CAP ignored the disgusted looks thrown at him by the other members of the basketball team and so did Niel as he ignored the envious looks he received from the miss populars of the school. The pair felt happy together, not a care in the world. 


CAP's POV.

Pride, was the thing i used to think was everything. I guess pride is nothing compared to what love feels like. I don't really care that Niel is a guy and that I'm not gay. I can learn to love Niel. What am i saying, i already love him. So much. I feel so happy when i I'm with him. I can't imagine what life would be like without him, maybe it's time for me to settle down, instead of jumping from girl to girl. Niel is the one for me. I'm sure of it.

I'm wondering though, why does Niel not talk much to me, is he still shy. He must be. As we enter home room. We take our seats. Niel half heartedly smiles to me before sitting down in front of me in his seat next to Chunji. 

As usual, home room is boring, i stare out the window as L.Joe babblers on and on about complete irrelevant information and  facts that are so stupid it's on the list of things i doubt anyone would care about.

The rest of the day flys fast, at recess and lunch i skip sitting with my usual group to sit under that tree with Niel and keep an eye on L.Joe as he flirts with my sister, relentlessly. 

"Are you hungry?" Niel asks handing me half of his sandwich. 

"Oh no babe, it's okay you can have it". I see at tint of pink colour his cheeks at the name i had recently called him. Blushing he continued to eat his sandwich trying to avoid my fascinated gaze.

"Your so cute" i smile pulling him closer to my chest, it seems the more time we spend together we get closer. I mean yes we have only been a couple for 3 days and we have hardly spoken actually sentences to each other  it still feels like I've know and loved him for thousands of years.

The bell goes again, the symbol of the breaking up of our romantic time. As we each leave to get our books,  yeah,  of course like always Daniel is on my mind. I've never been so happy ever. 

And then baekho walks over to us, followed by his obedient little rennie "Yo CAP we were waitin for ya in the cafeteria"

"Oh What do we have here, CAP your not seriously hanging out with this are you?" baekho rolled his eyes toward Niel.

"Well Baek. I'm just glad i know he's a guy, not some girl with a " i quickly retorted. 

"Really you wanna go, after everything we've been through, you know ren's my little pet"

"No, I don't want to go, as you can see i have more productive ways of spending my time" . And with that i dragged Niel away to 5th period class. 

 


Okay so here is the new chapter, yes i know it's been awhile. I'll polish up the presentation and stuff a little later. 

 

Next chapter is currently in the making. I was going to have it all in one chapter, but it was too long so i decided to make this chapter a little shorter to create tension for the juicy stuff in chapter 17 !!! 

 

Tell me me what you think...

I love reading you comments. If you have any ideas on how to improve the story, pop them down in the comment box!

xx thanks so so much for your support