Moving

The complications of High School

Kisa's Pov.

 

 

 
Moving is the worst thing....
This morning I had to wake up at 5am that's 2 hours earlier than usual. I didn't complain as it didn't bother me too much, i couldn't say the same for Min. 
 
I walked out of the bathroom, after my shower, still half asleep. I opened Min soo's door and yelled
"MIN GET UP, YOU LAZY SON OF A ......" He threw a pillow at my head before i could finish my sentence. 
 
"Kisa it's too early." He mumbled as he walked out of his room and sluggishly made his way to the bathroom. 
 
Then all of a sudden my mother rushed up the stairs of the family mansion and swamped me with a surprisingly strong hug
 
"Yah! My beautiful daughter is moving away. I won't get to dress her up anymore!" She cried as tears formed in her eyes
 
"OMO!...Umma why are you sending us to live there then" i pouted
 
"I told you, Inchon is the best place for you because you won't be pestered by the media and your moving away because you need to improve your independent lives and living with us is holding you back. You need to be free and its the only way you can, while still being protected in with your brother,"
 
"But ma Min is the one who needs to be free and independent not me. He's lonely, he hasn't had a proper relationship since that girl who broke up with him 3 years ago" 
 
"See thats what I mean me and your Appa are holding your lives back, i want you to enjoy the rest of your teen years not be miserable and paranoid about when the business becomes yours" she smiled putting her hand on my cheek.  
 
"Thanks mum" i smiled picking up my already packed suitcase and carrying it down the beautiful white stair case.
 
I will miss this house (mansion). 
 
'What if the new house is old, ugly, what if we live in a slum. Why would they even send us away from Seoul?' My thoughts were interrupted by Min-Soo's grunting as he pulled his luggage down the stairs. 
 
"Sweetheart, you forgot something" i turned around and there was my Dad holding my guitar case. 
 
"YAH!" I shouted snatching the heavy guitar out of his arms
 
"Thank you Appa! If i forgot i probably have to jump off a building" he just smiled at my unrealistic comment. 
 
I opened the case and checked that my precious electric guitar was safe. 
 
"Kisa where is your amp?" 
 
"Oh, i already put it in one of the boxes. So its probably in the car already"
 
"Ok" he smiled pulling me into a warm loving hug. "I will miss you, my little girl"
 
"YAH! DAD I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"I'm sorry" he said walking away to help my, still half asleep, brother. 
 
I closed up the case of my guitar and placed it carefully with the rest of my stuff and leaned my back against the front door. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as the door opened and let me fall hard to the ground. 
 
"KISA!!!!!! I WAS GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!" Said a familiar voice
 
"HEY!" I shouted as i picked myself up off the ground.
 
I flashed and angry stare at the girl who nearly scared me to death, and nearly broke my back.
 
"What do you mean...was gonna miss me?" I asked 
 
"JOO HYUN SEO, thats me, IS ALLOWED TO MOVE TO INCHON WITH HER BEST FRIEND KISA JIN BANG, thats you," she said in her usual cutesy voice adding crazy arm motions.
 
"OMO! YOU SERIOUS!!!!" I yelled and started jumping around with her. 
 
"my mum was a bit reluctant but in the end she let me" she smiled helping me take my stuff to the car.
 
We walked to one of my dads 4wd Land Rovers and place my bags in the large boot. 
 
After all our bags were packed and i placed my guitar on the back seat Seohyun gave me a big farewell hug.
 
"I will see you in 3 days" she smiled as she left me gasping for air.
 
"*pant* o...k *huf* b..y..e. *puf*" i panted trying to catch my breath after her immense hug.
 
Seohyun was always the best at huggs, thats one reason she is my best friend.
 
 I stepped back into the house to say goodbye to my parents. My mum and dad were arm in arm both crying as they said goodbye to a pretty pissed off looking Minsoo. 
 
"Umma, Appa why are you crying it's only 2hours away!" He laughed trying to push them off
 
"But we will mis you both very much" they sobbed in unison
 
"Call every morning and every night ok" my mum smiled passing me my iPhone that was charging on the table beside the stair case.
 
"Huh? Are you people insane. I thought you sent us to live there so we could be independent" he responded
 
"But you *sniff* have never *sob* left us like this before...." Before my dad could finish his sentence we waved goodbye and got into the car. 
 
"OK! Bye we'll call once every 3 days" i smiled 
 
"Fine, but call tonight ok" mum said as she wiped away the tears flowing down her face.
 
"Bye"
 
"Bye love you both!" My parents were so weird, they wanted us to be free and live by ourselves but now they were crying because we were leaving.
 
"Ok, its 7:30 we need to go now" Minsoo whined as she turn the car on 
 
My parents smiled and kissed us goodbye.
 
We drove off i sat silently staring out the window as we left the rich, high class suburb we had lived in. 
 
"Kisa are you alright?" Minsoo asked me
 
"Ya, just worried" i replied 
 
"About...?"
 
"You know school"
 
"Why school?"
 
"Min I'm not a cool guy like you, i'm a nerd"
 
"Ani, your not" he smiled at me and put one hand on mine
 
"I am, i prefer maths homework over a party" i said inverting my gaze from my brother back out the window
 
"I know your not a party person, but your smart, you've got a good head on our shoulders. You are a beautiful girl much more prettier than anyone else i know, and when you play no one can deny your the best guitarist in the world." 
 
"You know something Minsoo"
 
"What?"
"You the best brother in the entire world, i love you" i smiled 
 
"I love you too Kisa" he smiled back.
 
He the radio and i slowly fell asleep. 
 
I wish i was like Minsoo. At school his friends called him C.A.P while i was the girl who spent her free time alone in the library. We were the complete opposite. Min was the cool Kingka 'i run this club' kind guy, he was one of those people that as popular and used people to get to the top of the high school food chain. Min had so many girlfriends, he never brought any home though. His relationships were never based on love ever since his first girlfriend broke up with him 3 years ago. One day after another, he slept with a girl and left the next day. He was a terrible to everyone except me and my parents. 
 
Min was my brother and i loved him but i hated seeing him treat others with disrespect. He was in teenage terms 'a player'. But regardless of what he did or who he did, he loved me so much and did nothing to harm me. Ok it sounds far fetched but its true he was kind and caring to me. 
 
I was so different, people didn't believe us when we said we were brother and sister. I wasn't really quiet but i was a nerd. I was top of the class in all my subjects (except sport, it was more of Minsoo's skill), which please mum and dad a lot. I hated how people despised me and said that i don't deserve to be Minsoo's sister, ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS BORN TO HE SAME PARENTS AS HIM!!!!!! At school generally he ignored me, i didn't mind, most people did. He said he wanted to stop ignoring me, i just told him to keep going because i didn't mind, I really didn't actually. Every night he hugs me and tells me he loves me, i suppose that makes up for ignoring me. But i can never stay made at my brother, i love him so much. Minsoo tells me that i am the best guitarist in the world, i don't really think so. I play electric guitar and i really enjoy it. I love playing SCANDAL songs, SCANDAL were my favourite band. They were a japanese pop rock group consisting of Haruna Ono, Tomomi Ogawa, Rina Susuki and my idol Mami Sasusaki. Mami is the reason i learnt to play the guitar and the reason i am so good at it. 
 
I woke up as something gently shook me awake. 
 
"Ya, Kisa we're here." Minsoo said tapping my arm 
 
I yawned and got out of the car and looked at the new house we were now living.
 
"! ITS MASSIVE!" I yelled as i gazed in shock at the mansion nearly as bog as the one we lived in back in Seoul.
 
Minsoo smirked at my reaction and dragged his bags inside.
 
I collected my things and placed them inside by the front door. I then raced around the house exploring and deciding which room i wanted. 
 
I wandered up the stair case to a beautiful bedroom. The bed was made neatly in a white bed cover with aqua sequins laced around the edges. The sun beamed in through the beautiful thin curtains. It was so modern and clean, i was amazed it was just what i always wanted. Mum must have designed is for me.
 
There were 4 bedrooms - one each for me and Minsoo and 2 guest bedrooms. There were 3 bathrooms, a study,  a large beautiful kitchen. In the entertainment area there was a massive tv, DJ set and there was a huge amp where i place my guitar in a rack next to it.
 
I looked up at the clock, it was around 2pm. We had finished unpacking our stuff and just sat on the clean white sofa to watch Tv.
 
"Min, I'm Bored!" I whined like a five year old.
 
He just sat still, as if he didn't hear me.
 
"Yah! MIN,"  poked his head and realised he was asleep. 
 
"Oh well, i just go by myself" i whispered as i walked outside the house locking the door behind myself
 
I wandered down the street. 
 
The scenery was quite nice, i turned a corner and found a park. I walked over to the swings, sat down. After a few minutes of swinging unenthusiastically on the swing a girl approached me. She was actually really pretty and sat on the swing next to me.
 
"Hi, I'm Yoon Ah Im, you can call me Yoona" she introduced herself
 
"My name is  Kisa Jin Bang"
 
"Kisa, what a beautiful name. So Kisa i haven't seen you around are you new?"
 
"Yes, me and my brother just moved here from Seoul"
 
"Aw your so cute how old are you?"
 
"I'm 16" 
 
"Still so young, oh I'm a noona" she pouted, "i'm 18"
 
"So do you go to school around here?" She continued 
 
"We i start tomorrow"
 
All of a sudden my phone started beeping.
 
I read the new message that appeared.
 
 
                      3:04pm C.A.P. - hey where are you? I'm worried
  
I responded as fast as i could.
 
                       3:05pm Kisa☆ - I'm fine. I was bored and you were asleep.
    
                      3:05pm C.A.P - ok, but still where are you?
    
                      3:06pm Kisa☆ - at the park around the corner
    
                      3:06pm C.A.P - are you alone?
 
                     3:06pm Kisa☆ - no i made a new friend
 
                     3:07pm C.A.P - hey! I don't want anyone touching my baby. I'll be right there
 
                     3:08pm Kisa☆ - just because you were born 2 mins earlier than me doesn't make me your baby
 
"Who's Cap, ohh is he your boyfriend?" Yoona giggled
 
I smiled at Yoona "what? No thats my brother's nickname"
 
Yoona's phone rang. "I'm sorry. I have to go now, i'll see you around ok" Yoona smiled as she left.
 
A few minutes after Yoona left Min-soo appeared.
 
"So where is this new friend of yours?" He asked walking towards me
 
"She just left, come on we have to go home and get ready for school tomorrow" 
 
I walked toward my brother and tugged his arm, he obediently followed me without questions asked. 
 
When we got home i prepared our uniforms and books while Minsoo made dinner and lunch for tomorrow.
 
Minsoo made 2 minute noodles for dinner (he can't cook anything else), after dinner mum and dad called to make sure we were alright.
 
After talking to mum and dad i went to sleep early to get a good nights rest for school tomorrow. 
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
 
 
Ok, i know this chapter is terrible. CAP is supposed to be manly in public and all soft and gooey with Kisa. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FAN FIC. I love Kisa she is a nerd who ends up falling in love with a bad boy (can you guess who it is) please leave a comment.
Ok thats all from me please keep subscribing and supporting me!!!!! 
Hope you like their new house!!!!!!! It's the main picture at the start!!!
chanxxo