New school

The complications of High School

Kisa's Pov.

 
I arrived at the big school gates and walked through as if i had been attending this school for years.
 
As i walked in the corner of my eye i saw people looking at me with suspicious eyes, i just ignored them.
 
I was so glad when Yoona ran towards me and embraced me in a hug.
 
"Hey Kisa, i'm so glad to see you!" Yoona seemed to always be in a happy excitable mood.  
 
"Hi" i nervously smiled back at her.
 
"Since it's your first day i'll show you around and introduce you to my friends. COME ON!,"
 
Yoona tugged me across from the gates to a group of girls. They were all so pretty.
 
"Everyone this is my friend Kisa" she smiled pushing me toward the group of about 8 girls. 
 
"Kisa, these are my friends Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Lizzy and Yuri" she said pointing to each girl.
 
(A/n : Lizzy = Park soo-young. She is part of Afterschool, afterschool blue, orange caramel and Mystic White. She is not a member of girls generation)
 
"Hi" the girls said in unison.
 
And all of a sudden...
 
"Oh my God! Who is he?!?!?!" Jessica shouted pointing at the gates
 
I turned around to find it was.... Minsoo.
 
"He's hot!" I heard Tiffany whispered to Lizzy.
 
"Hey! Don't tempt me. I am very happy with Aron thank you very much!" Lizzy shouted and stomped off.
 
"Don't mind her" Yoona assured me.
 
By now all the girls (except for me, Yoona and Sunny) were 'ohhing' and 'ahhing' over my brother.
 
"Aish, i hate guys like that!" Sunny scream whispered
 
"Like what?" I asked. Geez i sound like a four year old starting kindy, asking stupid questions like that.
 
"LIKE THEY F****** OWN THE PLACE!!!" She exploded
 
"YAH! Sunny mind your manners!" Yoona snapped
 
I just giggled, i have never heard anyone say that about my brother before.
 
"YOON HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE WATCHING WHILE THEY HAVE FREAKIN A SPAZZ OVER A GUY THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MET!!!!!!" sunny screamed pointing at the girls who were whispering and giggling about Minsoo on the grass.
 
"What do you want me to do?" Yoona stuck her tongue out at sunny
 
"I know what i would do" sunny smirked clenching her fist and stomping toward Minsoo.
  
"Sunny! You can't!" Yoona yelped pulling sunny back before she could move any further. 
 
I stood there watching the drama unfold. I took a quick look at my phone. I had a new message
 
                        C.A.P - You forgot your glasses
   
                        Kisa☆ - i don't need them i wear contacts
 
"Oh yes that reminds me" Yoona said looking at me
 
"Huh?" I looked confused at her.
 
"Come on Sunny, lets show Kisa around"
 
"After i beat this guy to a pulp!" She smirked
 
"Lee Soon Kyu come on!" Yoona yelled.
 
"I'm sorry, about her violent behaviour" Yoona smiled to me pulling Sunny along
 
I just nodded and smiled
 
"She's my best friend, what can i do?" She sighed
 
"So Where did you get the name 'sunny' from?" I asked
 
"Me, well my birth name is Soon Kyu Lee" Sunny said starting to forget about wanting to bash Minsoo
  
"When i first met her in middle school she was a bubbly, fun loving person, so thats how her name became Sunny"
 
Yoona smiled and dragged both of us around the school pointing at important places and telling me interesting facts about the school.
 
 
 
 
 CAP's POV.
 
I arrived at school and glanced around trying to find someone to hang with. I heard a group of girls giggling and whispering. I quickly glanced at them and smiled. I looked over to a shortish purple haired girl clenching her fist and shouting something. I noticed that Kisa was standing with the violent girl and a taller much prettier girl. I watched them in the corner of my eye. The tall girl dragged the vicious one and Kisa around a corner, I wanted to follow but someone interrupted my thoughts.
 
"That's Sunny" a short blonde boy approached me.
 
"She's really violent" he continued 
 
"Really? I never would have guessed" i laughed sarcastically
 
"Anyway I'm Lee Byung Hun but you can call me L.Joe" 
 
"I'm Min Soo Bang, you can call me CAP"
 
"CAP!!" He burst out in to laughing fit.
 
"Iyah!" I moan and pushed him out of my way.
 
"No wait! I'm calm now!" He giggled catching his breath
 
I ignored him and rummaged around in my pocket for my phone.
 
"I'm serious, where did you get the name CAP?" He asked and started to walk beside me.
 
I walked to the locker area and the annoying little blonde followed. He was persistent like a puppy who wanted to play.
 
"I don't know. Where did you get L.joe" i said pulling a piece of paper out of my pocket.
 
"See i have ans.....wait no i don't have a clue either" he sighed
 
I looked at the piece of paper. It was the number of my locker. Mine was #2876.
 
"Hey! My locker is #2875!" He smiled snatching the paper off me
 
Woohoo i have to put up with this thick headed annoying blonde brat for an entire year!!!!!
He dragged me to an empty hall.
 
"Here it is!" He smiled
 
I opened the locker with the code i was given. As i twisted the lock into the codes, L.Joe childishly covered his eyes with his hands and looked away.
 
"Idiot" i mumbled quietly so he couldn't hear
 
Unlucky for me he heard and gave me a big pout and sweet puppy eyes. I raised my eye brows at this weird kid standing in front of me.
 
"How old are you?" I asked eyeing the stupid blonde
 
"I'm 18" he replied acting like a normal person
 
"No,  wait are you seriously?"
 
"Yes!" 
 
He doesn't look the same age as me he looks 14 and acts like he's 8 
 
"Why are you so surprised?" He asked.
 
Just before i could answer two other guys walked into the hall.
 
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?" The purple haired one shouted
 
"Ummm" L.joe stuttered 
 
"Byunghun! I thought you died or was mugged or died or got or died or was eaten by a bear or died!!!!" 
 
"Or found a new friend" L.joe smiled
 
"OR DIED!" The little purple kid was pretty loud! 
 
"This is CAP" L.joe pushed me forward
 
"Hi CAP! BYUNGHUN TELL ME WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME!!!" The purple runt wouldn't stop
 
I though i would leave the two to yell some more so i quickly put my stuff in my locker and slipped away.
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Hello everyone!!! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!! I hope it made up for the fact that my other chapters were epic fails. SUNNY IS SO FUNNY!!! Yoona is so kind and caring!  And Minsoo really doesn't like L.joe, Oh silly boys how will they ever become best friends!!! Oh well keep subscribing and commenting!!! THANKS A LOT GUYS LOVE YOU LOTS XXO