Pre-first date

The complications of High School
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
After leaving the house i headed straight next door to see CAP.
 
"Uh hey L.Joe" CAP sluggishly smiled
 
"You busy now?" I asked
 
Just as I spoke i noticed Kisa curiously looking down from the top of the stair case.
 
"Nah, come on in, you can just sit there" he said pointing to the couch
 
I did as i was told and sat quietly on the couch.
 
CAP went upstairs to put a shirt on, in the mean time as Kisa walked into the kitchen i ran in with her.
 
I did my normal nervous act, i bit my lip and looked up while screwing my face up. 
 
"So-hi-well-this-is-very-awkward-please-don't-get-offended-but-would-you-like-to-be-my-girlfriend-thats-if-you-know you want to" i blurted out quickly
 
The silence was ever fleeting and i only hoped she was trying to figure out what I had said instead of thinking if some kind of way she could react that would tell me she was not interested.
 
The silence continued 
 
And continued 
 
Then finally 
 
Her eyes widened and her lip fell slightly. She blinked twice and I guess she figured out what I said.
 
"Oh well it doesn't really matter, i don't think you like to be anyway" i smiled shyly walking back to the couch
 
"No wait - you didn't even let me answer you, dummy" Kisa grabbed my hand
 
I looked toward her into her beautiful brown eyes hidden behind large glasses
 
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend"  
 
Out of instinct i leaned in toward her face, she leaned in too. Our lips connected perfectly, I felt amazing, I'm sure i was blushing hard. We kisses properly, for the first time WOW. JUST WOAH!! 
 
after 3 seconds we pulled away. She was biting her lip and looking at the ground blushing ever so sweetly. She was so perfect. I Kisa's cheek with the back of my hand and pulled her into my chest. I kissed the top of her head sweetly inhaling all of the beautiful vanilla sent of her shampoo.
 
"Uh-hm" CAP coughed behind us.
 
Which caused us both to flinch out of our position very quickly.
 
"Byunghun can we talk, in private, outside" every word he spoke filled me with so much dread of what was about to happen.
 
I followed a now fully clothed CAP outside, goodbye world — i thought to myself
 
I sat down on the bench they had in the front garden.
 
Then CAP sat down next to me on the smooth marble surface.
 
"So how is Niel?" He asked calmly.
 
NIEL WHAT WHAT WHAT!! HOLD UP HE ISNT MAD HE ISNT GOING TO KILL ME
 
"WHA? I thought-i i-i i thought you were gonna" 
 
"Gonna what, pound your guts into the pavement and paint the walls of Kisa's bedroom with your blood"
 
"Well something less gory but yeah"
 
"No, I'm fine with you and Kisa"
 
"But you said"
 
"I know what I said, but i trust you, I'm sure you'll be fine to look after her" he smiled embracing me in a kind of brotherly hug
 
"Wow, thank you so so so so much"
 
"Hold up lover boy, it's not a blessing for you to go and marry her now. My parents will flip when they find out"
 
"Oh right yep..." I sat up straight and tried my best to uphold myself worth.
 
"So...."
 
There was a long awkward silence.
 
"So.....you have a thing for Niel huh?"
 
"What? N-n-o-o"
 
"Then why do you care about how Niel feels"
 
"Shh, this is a private conversation i don't want the world to know I'm queer"
 
"WOAH YOUR GAY FOR NIEL!!!" I wasn't surprised, more so happy that they could be a couple. 
 
"SHUT UP I DIDNT INTEND FOR THIS TO HAPPEN IT JUST DID"
 
I just understandingly nodded. This was perfect. CAP's confessing his feelings for Niel. Chunji is going to be so happy. 
 
"Uh..well I can set you up on a date with him"
 
"What no. Don't i don't want the world to know I'm....you know"
 
I quickly whipped out a piece of paper and scrawled down the address if the amusement park and wrote on it '10pm - closing'
 
"So come tonight ok, it's just going to be you and niel. And give this one to Kisa" i passed CAP a small note.
 
"That sounds like a bad idea"
 
"Trust me it'll be fine"
 
"God joe i never trust you"
 
"Relax Minsoo it's going to be fine"
 
"I'm not gay"
 
"No, just for Niel"
 
"I just want to be friends"
 
"*cough* with benifits" i gagged quietly.
 
"Shut up" he pushed me off the bench and got up kicking me on his way inside.
 
I ran off to Chunji's apartment to tell him the good news.
 
Authors POV.
 
Chunji was busy sorting throught his old things and old memories with his family, his brother and Niel and his parents who passed away 3 years ago.
 
*knock knock knock* 
 
Chunji left the large filled boxes and shoved them into the corner of the living room, to answer the door.
 
"Chanhee" L.Joe's voiced cooed from the other side of the door.
 
Chunji opened the door to be met with Byunghun's smiling face.
 
"What does Appa want now?" He asked like a good little wifey
 
"I thought it was only fun when Ricky's around. What happened to the hm"  L.Joe smirked.
 
Chunji just laughed in response to his words. 
"So are you doing anything important right now?" L.Joe asked noticing the large boxes in the lounge room.
 
"Not really, just spring cleaning i guess" Chunji smiled in response.
 
"Ok, anyway" L.Joe manoeuvred around the boxes and found himself a place on the crowded couch.
 
"So dig this, CAP is into Niel and is so gay for him ITS PERFECT, all we need to do is give them a little relationship push" He continued 
 
Chunji beamed bright "but if Daniel gets hurt i will never forgive Minsoo" 
 
"I know, neither would i, even if CAP has grown close to me"
 
"Niel has grown to be like your brother, i know" Chunji finished L.Joe's sentence 
 
They were overcome by a defining silence. L.Joe wandered around the room inspecting the boxes filled with all Chunji's memories, and smiled seeing the old photos of them when they were young and even now, nothing can break their friendship.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY!! 
 
L.Joe is my boyfriend, my? Wow I've never had a boyfriend before.
 
Ah 
 
what if he doesn't like me?
 
What if he wants another girl?
 
What if I'm too nerdy?
 
What if I'm not smart enough?
 
What if I'm not pretty enough?
 
What if he turns gay?
 
What if he treats me bad?
 
No Minsoo would never let him, I'm sure if it
 
But L.Joe isn't a bad person he is really sweet
 
He loves me
 
Oh God he loves me
 
I'm so lucky!!!!!
 
All these crazy thoughts buzzed around in my brain as i eat my breakfast
 
*dingdong* 
 
"Kisa answer the door please" Minsoo said stuffing his mouth full of cereal
 
I got up and opened the front door.
 
"Ki, already to go shopping. I finally got my credit card back and it's so shiny it's just begging me to go max it out. Come on what do ya say?" Seohyun smiled pulling Kisa outside.
 
"Uh, unnie well i was kinda a bit busy today. Umma and Appa have tightened the budget and i really need to go grocery shopping"
 
"No. Your coming shopping with me end of story" Seohyun interrupted.
 
"Kisa, here, it's from L.Joe" CAP said passing Kisa the note.
 
"Oh is that from gorgeous blonde boy, huh huh?"
 
"Seo stop being so nosy"
 
"Is he asking you out on a date?"
 
"Yes, but it's none of your business" i huffed.
 
"OH MORE OF A REASON TO BUY A NEW OUTFIT THEN"
 
"uh....well...."
 
"DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE LETS GO"
 
Oh well, what can a little retail therapy do harm to.
 
I ran upstairs to quickly grab my bag before Seohyun waved a goodbye to Minsoo and roughly dragged me out the door.
 
When we arrived at the mall, Seohyun was in paradise. 
 
"Ok. CADET MISS BANG KISA. Smart level 10/10 fashion level unfortunately 0/10 wait no make that -14/10"
 
"Unnie"
 
"SHHH IM IN MY MODE. Where was i, uh..... Oh right. Now tell me every single detail about this guy, what his parents are like, what job he has, how much money he has, what es he has and what kinda of things he likes in girls?" Seohyun was bombarding me with questions i couldn't even answer even if i was married to him.
 
"COME ON KISA THINK"
 
uh i tried to answer as many as possible, based on how i have seen him and what CAP has explained about him.
 
"Well his parents are associates in America, he has a roommate, he likes it when i where my glasses, he calls me cute and stutters a lot....and...uh"
 
"Well that's no much to go on, but lets see. Ok this guy is into natural girls ~ so not too much makeup, dress cute ~ being called cute is a compliment, american associates ~ try to impress him by talking in english, and act natural ~ no being little awkward turtle be confident" 
 
I smiled Seohyun always had the best advice.
 
"Now your outfit" she squealed with delight dragging me into shop after shop.
 
So many shoes, so many dresses, so much makeup. Wow 
 
"Kisa-yah your so beautiful, try on these" Seohyun giggled piling shoe box after shoe box in front of me
 
"You suit killer 8-inch stilettos, but I haven't got enough time to teach you how to walk in them so......."
 
I looked over the shoe ranks as Seohyun examines the pumps on the opposite wall of the boutique.
 
I found the most cutest pair of flats ever they were a creamy floral colour with a cream bow on the top, slip on and they were a good price too (for a boutique) 50,000₩.
 
(A/n : I'm from Australia and according to Australian currency the AUD [Australian dollar] 120,000₩ is equal to $120 which is a cheap pair of shoes, for a rich person like Kisa and Seohyun, but for poor people like me the 'author' it's very expensive. Most of my shoes cost from $5 up to a max of $20 a pair)
 
"Unnie i like these ones"
 
"Kisa, it's commoners shoes. It's for country bumpkins not high class people like us. Try these" seohyun asked me another pair of 6 inch bright pink heels.
 
I took them and squeezed my feet into them.      
 
"Uh Seohyun i don't think i can walk in these"
 
"Nonsense huni, they aren't even that high" 
 
I stood up and tried to step forgetting that there was a string holding the two shoes together 
 
With a yell i landed face first into the floor.
 
"YAH OMG KISA!! Oh honey are you alright...geez you have to be careful sweetie"
 
"Mhm yeah unnie I'm fine"
 
"Oh well maybe the flats are best for you...just until you learn to walk properly in heels ok"
 
"What did i tell you"
 
"Yeah yeah whatever next stop outfit"
 
We walked into a large white shop filled with beautiful dresses everything from picnic dresses to wedding dresses, it was so beautiful, like a fabric like heaven draped across the roof and walls.
 
"Good morning miss, how may I be of assistance today" the sales girl smiled 
 
Seohyun being the confident and beautiful part time model she is took charge,
 
"Ok we need an outfit, maybe floral, cream it must be cute something to match her eyes or her glasses oh and these are the shoes to match it" Seohyun babbled on and on
 
After an hour she finally chose the shortest dress ever with bright bushes and flowers covering the entire thing.
 
"Now lets get your hair done" she smiled dragging the bags and 8 boxes of shoes she had maxed her credit cards with.
 
"No no no Seohyun, my feet hurt my head hurts and my parents bank account probably is going to feel the pinch any minute now" i groaned 
 
"Oh, fine then how about we go to get something to eat" 
 
"Unnie i have a lot of house work to be done, i really have to go now"
 
"Ok ok i still got a limit of 800,000₩ on this one" she smiled waving around her shiny platinum credit card around. 

Hello there,
 
I'm back again 
Sorry it's been a while
I've been really stressed and busy lately 
I have had so many parties going around and my wifi is damn slow
So I'm really bugged cus today is the pre-lease of B.A.BY the title track 
of B.A.P's first full ALBUM  omg I'm so happy
B.A.P zelo is my ultimate bias and I will die for him if he wants me to
I can't wait to hear it so I've worked extra hard to get this chapter in for you guys
I'm sorry again for the long wait
 
So in the story we have gotten to the point where
Kisa is now officially L.Joe's girlfriend, provided he has received "CAP's almighty blessing"
Not much nap in this but don't worry they will get a full two hours 'locked' in an amusement park alone in the next to chapters {PSST CAP MAKE YOUR MOVE ALREADY YA BIG DUMMY}
Tell me how you like the story so far and comment I'd really like to know how my writing is going
And give me any tips and things i could add to the story!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT <3 you lots my wonderful readers and subscribers!!!