friendship

The complications of High School

 

L.Joe's  POV.
 
I was asleep for about 20minutes when someone knocked on the door. 
 
I rolled over and tried to ignore the knocking. 
 
'Bang!Bang!Bang' the knocking kept getting louder. 
 
I crawled off the bed and walked lazily down stairs. The banging continued.
 
"Yah shut up. i'm coming" i shouted moving quicker towards the door.
 
"APPA!!!!" Someone shouted engulfing me in a bear hug.
 
It was Ricky. He was closely followed by Changjo and Chunji.
 
(A/n : Changjo and Ricky are already a couple -changrick 🐢)
 
"Nah!" Changjo whined dragging Ricky off me.
 
"Honey! Don't be jealous. You know i love you only" Ricky laughed hugging Changjo tightly 
 
"ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY BABY!!!!!" Chunji screamed dropping the shoping bags and started to attack Changjo.
 
I pretended this didn't happen and closed the front door and started to walk back up the stairs.
 
(A/n : ricky = 🌀, Chunji = 🔆, Changjo = 🍀)
 
"CHUNJI STOP!!!" 🌀
"YOURS SUPPOSED TO CALL ME UMMA!!!" 🔆
"HE'S NOT YOURS, HE'S MINE!!!" 🍀
"GET OFF HIM!!" 🔆
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" 🌀
"CHANGJO IF YOU LAY SO MUCH AS A FINGER ON HIM AGAIN!!!" 🔆
"CHUNJI!!!" 🌀
"ITS UMMA!!" 🔆
"LEAVE MY HONEY ALONE!!" 🍀
"PISS OFF!!!YOU STOLE MY BABY!!" 🔆
 
I flopped on my bed listening to the three boys arguing. Chunji was in his usual Umma character and Changjo was always jealous when Chunji was like this because he would go all motherly and touchy, this pissed Changjo off every time as it should do being Ricky's boyfriend and all. Chunji always loved to be around Ricky and touched him as if he were his real mother.
 
I tried to block out their yells and screams.
 
"BYUNGHUN!!!!!" Chunji's blood curdling voice entered my room
 
"Argh!" I groaned rolling off my bed and hitting my head on the hard floor.
 
I got up and walked down the stairs tending to the ache i caused to my head.
 
"BYUNGHUN-AH!!! Your head!!" Chunji ran towards me and pushed me against the wall.
 
"Yah, Chunji our gonna make it worse"
 
Chunji had completely forgotten about his argument with Changjo, and instead started to lecture me on how I don't look after myself.
 
"How did you do this?"
 
"Its because you three are always arguing!" I stomped to the couch and fell effortlessly onto the soft leather.
 
"SEE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" Chunji started to kick and punch Changjo again. 
 
"I think we should leave now" Ricky whispered tugging Changjo's shirt. 
 
"Don't forget to come back for dinner Chan-hyun AND DON'T BRING THAT IDIOT!!!!!" Chunji bellowed 
 
Chunji walked to the kitchen and started to unpack the groceries that had been sitting on the floor for 8 minutes now in a messed up pile of meat and vegetables.
 
"Byung are you alright? Does your head hurt?" He asked joining me on the couch and gently my hair
 
"Yes gwiyeoun. But i'm STARVING!!!!! You are the worst wife ever letting me go hungry like this" i pouted hugging him by the waist.
 
"HEY!!! Its only fun when Ricky is here!!!" He shouted pushing me off him and hitting the back of my head, right where the bruise was forming. 
 
"That hurt!!" I tried to fake tears.
 
 He didn't seem to care he just went back into the kitchen and continued preparing dinner.
 
I turned pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. It was already 4:55pm so i decided I should get going.
 
"Chunji. I'm going out. Don't destroy the house ok"
 
I got up, picked up my jacket and shoved my phone back in my pocket.
 
"WHAT!? WHERE!? WHY!?" Chunji screamed as i closed the door behind myself. 
 
I wandered down the street and arrived at the park. I sat on one of the swings and took my phone out of my pocket. 
 
CAP's POV.
 
I woke up on the couch. I must have fallen asleep watching 'Fosters home for imaginary friends'.
 
The smell of beef stock flowing throughout the house. It was really really good. I never knew Kisa could cook.
 
I walked upstairs to check on my phone and wash my face.
 
I changed out of  my school uniform by now the time was 4:57pm
 
"Kisa. I'm meeting .......some friends at the park. I'll be back around 6 ok"
 
She was used to me going out with my friends so she just nodded and continued with her cooking.
 
I walked out the door and headed for the park.
 
Chunji's POV.
 
L.Joe had left me all alone. Poor me. But i didn't mind, seeing that whenever him or Niel tried to cook the food always ended up burnt and or uneatable.
 
I had finished cooking and Byunghun left 48 minutes ago. I decided to put the bulgogi in the oven to keep warm while i went to see where L.joe had run off to.
 
Niel gave me a spare key for the house before he left. I thought i should lock the door incase Changjo and Ricky come back. If they smelt what was in the oven we would have nothing left by the time i get back.
I knew exactly where he was going because whenever Byunghun gets board he goes to the park and sits on the swing.
 
I walked to the park around the corner and found him and CAP talking as if they were best friends. Not that i was jealous he had a new friend it was just....he makes me angry when i do everything for him and Ricky and the just ditch me!!! 
 
GRRRR I WISH NEIL WAS HERE HE WOULDN'T DITCH ME!!!!!!!!
 
I thought i would tease L.Joe and embarass him in front of his new friend.
 
Hehehe (evil laugh)
 
I walked over to the two and Byunghun looked up at me.
 
"Hello Chanhee" he smiled innocently 
 
I puffed out my cheeks and screwed up my forehead.
 
"Huh" i puffed
 
"Huh what?" I said looking at me weirdly 
 
I channeled all my anger into a ball and quickly released it.
 
"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR LONELY WIFE ALONE IN THAT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE WORST HUSBAND EVER LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!!!!"
 
After a few of the longest seconds of my life, CAP fell on the floor in a laughing fit. 
 
"Nah I'm sorry Chunji agi did i upset you. I'm so sorry honey" he pouted
 
So he's playing along is he. 
 
CAP's laugher was unplanned and i didn't really understand why he would have the need to laugh anyway.
 
L.Joe knew exactly what i wanted to do so he was teasing me for the fun of it. Stupid boy. How the hell i am supposed to respond.
 
I've got it!!
 
I walked closer to Byunghun and sat on his lap.
 
I was expecting him to jump away or push me off onto the ground but he just sat their and put his arms around me. 
 
I was shocked, why would he......i mentally face-palmed my plan failed
 
"I should get home now. I'll talk to you at school, enjoy your lovey-dovey gay time with your wife" CAP laughed walked home.
 
 We sat in silence watching CAP walk away. Suddenly CAP's words reached L.joe's brain.
 
"GAY!!!! I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!" He yelled pushing me of his lap.
 
I got up and dusted myself off.
 
"Dinner is ready" i said as he started walking ahead of me.
 
"Thanks" he flashed a warm smile back at me.
 
We walked home and when we arrived Ricky was lying on the door step he looked as if he was half dead. Being his umma i quickly ran to my poor baby.
 
"RICKY!!!!! HONEY WHO DID THIS TOO YOU!!!!! IT WAS CHANJO WASN'T IT!!!!!! I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"Nah! Umma i told Changjo to go away and i been siting here for hours waiting for you to give me food!!!!!!!!!!!" he pouted and made the sad face that always made my weak heart melt.
 
"Ha! you haven't been sitting here for hours! Your just a lazy little....."
 
"BYUNGHUN!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR BABY THAT!!!" I shouted before he could finish his rude sentence.
 
"I didn't"
 
"you were gonna!"
 
L.joe opened the door and the smell of pork filled the whole house.
 
"Mmmmm" Ricky sighed getting off the ground and walking through the door, as if he were a zombie hunting brains. 
 
We all sat around the table and started to eat dinner. I was i best cook, well better than Niel. Only us two could cook if Byunghun tried he would burn the food and if Ricky tried he would burn the house. If Ilhoon tried well..........he would burn the entire country!
 
"Appa where is Ilhoon and Minhyuk hyung?" Ricky asked like we were a real family.
 
"I don't ........." L.Joe's sentence was interrupted by Minhyuk and Ilhoon banging on the front door.
 
"There they are" i smiled getting up to answer the door.
 
"Hi Chunji hyung!" Ilhoon beamed as he usually did.
 
"Whats for dinner?" Minhyuk said pushing me out of the doorway and heading straight for the dining room.
 
"Bulgogi?" Ilhoon continued sniffing the air.
 
I sighed.
 
Ricky was happy to have Ilhoon around because they were in the same grade and they had a lot more things in common with him, unlike Minhyuk, L.joe, Niel and I.
 
After dinner we watched a movie that Byunghun chose.
 
Note to self - never let L.Joe choose the movie
 
Whenever he chose a movie to watch it ended up being in English. This movie had no korean subtitles either. I hate movies like this because i am not very good at english in fact i at it.
 
The movie was call 'UP!'. I couldn't tell what it was saying but i knew it looked fun because of the colourful balloons attached to the roof of he house. I wish i could attach balloons to Changjo's house and then he would never touch my baby Ricky again!!!
 
The time was now 8:15pm and L.Joe told every one to go home since we had school tomorrow. I said good bye and good night to my baby and left for my small apartment. 
 
I wish i lived in a big house like L.joe and Niel but my parents weren't rich like that they could only afford this small unit for me. I was grateful to have a house though. My apartment wasn't as bad as it sounds. It was clean and modern and it's home. I loved my apartment. 
 
After a quick shower i went to bed and fell asleep.
 
CAP's POV.
 
L.Joe was actually a really good person once you get to know him.
 
He told me about his parents, that they were business associates in America and he lived with his friend Daniel.
 
I felt i could trust him, but not enough to tell him the truth about my parents and their wealth. I think i will just wait a little long to be sure i can trust him fully.
 
I learnt so much about him. And definitely that he loves to talk. The word just flow out of him like a river GEEZ for a small boy i don't know how long he voice will last, if he keeps talking like that.
 
Anyway when i got home Kisa had prepared a beautiful meal. It was amazing, i was convinced she was the best cook ever!!!
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Again I WANT TO THANK MY READERS AND BEST FRIENDS - NIH CAO, JULIE HUYHN AND CINDY HUYHN FOR YOUR SUPPORT IT'S GREATLY VALUED. 
NIH don't worry the next chapter is dedicated to u it has lots of lovey-dovey stuff in it so i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kisa falls in love❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
JULIE you have been my greatest supporter I love you so much!!! Thanks for always reassuring me that my fan fic is great!!! Even though its not!!! Thanks for the iMessage hearts you are really starting to get the hang of it!!!! ⭐🎈🌀🐥😜🌹💐😛☀🐢🐍🌕
CINDY thanks so much for the iMessage hearts there so beautiful💟💟💟💟💟💟 thanks❗❌❌⭕love you infinity X inifinty
LUCY thanks for reading this and as you can see there is a lot less swearing in this story. Anyway Congratulations on making the floorball team!!!!!!! love you lots!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH girls i love you so much!!!!!!!
 
The next chapter is fluffy filled. What happens when Kisa realises she is in love with some one!!
(Can you guess who?!?!?!) 
btw It's not Ilhoon