Confessions of love & truth

The complications of High School
Kisa's POV
 
Ah 2 words for you seo joohyun 'shopaholics anonymous'.
 
After another 5 hours of shopping. We needed a dump truck to carry the bags and boxes we had purchased.
 
"Kisa, i think we struck a bargain today, don't you think. Inchon is WAY WAY cheaper than in Seoul" Seohyun giggled
 
"Yah unnie, it's already 오후 4:00 (4pm) i really have to go, Minsoo will be worried"
 
"Naw don't worry. He's a big softy it won't matter besides I'm meeting up with my friends at 5"
 
"What friends you've only been here a week"
 
"Yeah i made some friends that go to your school"
 
"But unnie your 21 you finished school three years ago"
 
"Well since Eunkwang likes to 'work' for his money he applied for a job at your school as a teacher and when I went with him to check out the place there were these girls around Minsoo's age and they became friends with me. Oh they are so pretty, I'd love for you to meet them"
 
"No unnie i have a uh...."
 
"Geez stop being so nervous, you have a date. A date. A D-AY-T. A date, with a really hot boy"
 
 "Uh forget it, I'm leaving" 
 
"Naw ok bye Kisa have fun!!!"
 
I waved goodbye to Seohyun and began my journey home with with colossal amount of bags.
 
Niel's POV.
 
Finally, the house all to myself. 
L.Joe and Chunji disappeared 
And Changjo and Ricky are having "couple time"
For a full 6 hours now. The house has been nothing but silence, and it is very heavenly.
 
I sat down on the couch with my packet of Fritos flicking through the channels munching away at my chips. As I sat back i started to think about him again. His strong toned torso and tough looking face. Nah not today. I just want to forget every thing thats happened in my life, even if it's just for an hour. 
 
I watched yet another kiss scene in dream high. Damn, and all I can feel is my empty heart throbbing awkwardly as I think about what it would be like to kiss CAP. 
 
Our faces closing in, ever so agonisingly yet romantically slowly. Then our lips touch softly, I feel his light breath touching the flesh of my nose and cheeks as i bathe in the feeling of his lips upon mine.
 
"Uh......hyung......what are you doing?"
 
!! As I opened my eyes from my awkward daydream i realised i was in fact not kissing the man of my dreams, but Ricky's stuffed rabbit 'chuchumato'. 
 
"Ricky-yah...I'm uh....uh....n-n-nothin-n-ng....what are you doing?" I stuttered nervously
 
 Ricky's eyes wide and mouth open while Changjo stood with a very blank expression, both teens staring in shock. 
 
"hyung. What are you doing?" He said emphasising the question.
 
"Uh, your supposed to be at the zoo"
 
"We just got back. One, Hyung you shouldn't leave your door unlocked and two you can keep chuchu"
 
"But Ricky i bought that thing for your valentines day last month" Changjo whined
 
I was still holding the poor rabbit in my hands unaware of what to do with it. 
 
"Ricky it's not what you think"
 
"anyway Hyung look what Changjo bought meeeee" Ricky yelped waving around a stuffed tiger.
 
"that's nice dongsaeng" 
 
"Hyung are you feeling alright? you've been acting........unusual" Changjo asked.
 
"I'm fine"
"Well we should leave you, Ricky come on lets take your tiger home"
 
"But Jonghyun-ssi we only just got here"
 
"Sweetie" Changjo had called Ricky 'the word' which he understood immediately
 
"Bye Niel-hyung" was all the heard as they left.
 
No matter what i do i can never stop thinking about him. He is on my mind more and more every time i do anything every minute i can't stop i feel i need to be around him and I need him to love me. I don't even understand my feelings. 
 
It's already 5 i should get ready for work.
 
I had a quick shower and changed into my uniform grabbing a snack from the kitchen before heading off to work. 
 
Chunji's POV.
 
L.Joe had help me clean the rest of my apartment, and it's a good think i hid away all of my diaries and photos of him i stole from his parents photo albums. 
 
I had changed into my uniform for work and walked into the living room only to hear the faint sound of snoring.
 
Then my heart melted again today, just like this morning when Ricky called me 'umma-ji', L.Joe was asleep on the couch eyes closed beautifully and his mouth slightly open with his hair messed up and scattered around his perfectly shaped face. 
 
"L.Joe, wake up" i poked his cheek gently
 
"Lee Byunghun, come on get up" i started shaking him.
 
"Chanhee NOOO i don't wanna go to school today" 
 
I rolled my eyes and walked around the couch, even if it seems mean he needs to wake up i can't just leave him in my apartment alone. I picked up the back end of the couch and tipped L.Joe off it. Then came the loud thud of him rolling offf the couch and hitting the ground.
 
"AH CHUNJI" he yelled.
 
"Oh good your awake"
 
"Why'd you do that" he pouted.
 
"Would you have rather i pour water on you"
 
His eyes widened and realising it could have been worse he replied with "your such a good wife"
 
"Now come on i have to go to work" 
 
"Ok, I'll come, make sure Niel's feeling alright and I'm starting to get hungry"
 
We got into my small Toyota and drove to the restaurant where Niel was already serving tables. Being Saturday night the whole restaurant was packed as usual. 
 
"Hi hyungs" Ilhoon smiled 
 
"How's things with ahem" i nudged the front desk boy 
 
I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed record, making sure to hide it from Ilhoon's sight.
 
"He's been ignoring me. Hyung i think he hates me"
 
"Who hates you" L.Joe butted in
 
"Minhyuk, he hates me"
 
"Maybe you should tell him about your feelings then" i suggested
    
"Me tell Minhyuk, God how many times have i got to tell you. He has a girlfriend"
 
"How do you know that" L.Joe interrupted 
 
"He tries to avoid me, when I want to skin ship with him and when i tried to confess he said he needed to go."
 
"CHANHEE TABLE 8 PLEASE" the chef bellowed.
 
I looked toward L.Joe "byung can you please" i whispered trying to keep recording Ilhoon.
 
"Fine I'll get it" L.Joe walked into the kitchen to help Niel with the orders.
 
"Go on il" i urged Ilhoon to continue
 
"Minhyuk is my true love, but he is my best friend and he only want to be friends with me, but i" a tear escaped from his eye. I looked over to where Minhyuk had finished serving a table and was watching Ilhoon with a worried expression on his face. 
 
"Uh it doesn't matter anymore hyung"
 
"wait Ilhoon, I'll be back"
 
I quickly ran over to Minhyuk and dragged him into the staff bathroom. 
 
"Hey whats your problem" 
 
"Whats wrong with you, Jesus Minhyuk i tell you to confess to him and all you do is make excuses and run away from him"
 
"NO Chanhee you don't understand. He's in love with that girl, he is always with her and is always talking about her"
 
"No that's L.Joe" i laughed "here listens to this" i pressed play on the video.
 
"Minhyuk is my true love"
 
"Ha now get out there and confess to the poor thing. He really loves you but you keep pushing him away"
 
"I never realised"
 
"Your an idiot, go now"   
 
Minhyuk was still a little nervous so i dragged him toward Ilhoon, pushed him into the front desk booth and headed into the kitchen to cover for his shift. 
 
At exactly 8pm after 3 hours of work the other workers arrived for their shift.
 
The manager walked into the kitchen and announced 
 
"Daniel do you mind taking Minah's shift she isn't coming in tonight due to an unknown reason"
 
And that unknown reason is i rang her earlier and told her Niel would take her shift.
 
"Uh ok" Niel smiled reluctantly 
 
As i hung up my apron i looked around the still bustling restaurant.
 
"Hey Chunji, I have to take this shift so i don't think i can come to the amusement park" Niel frowned
 
"Nielly don't worry we have a whole four hours ok, your shift finishes in 1 hour so gon home and have a shower and meet us there ok it'll be fine" i smiled
 
"Okay then. You better get going if you don't want Changjo all over your Ricky. Anyway where did L.Joe and Minhyuk  go?"
 
L.Joe? i looked around and saw at the front counter Minhyuk had confessed finally and had his arms around his new 'boyfriend' and they were making out like there was no tomorrow. Okay....I'll leave them to that.
 
I put on my jacket and headed outside and into the car to where L.Joe was unconscious in the back seat. 
 
"Byunghun, hey Byungie~ wake up"
 
"No, uh I've never worked so hard in my life"
 
"Come on you only had to take plates out to tables"
 
"I know right, I could have died"
 
"Your so lazy"
 
"I'm so tried already"
 
"Oh well i guess your forgot your big date"
 
"UH KISA" 
 
I smiled knowing he was really in love with her. I drive to the amusement park with L.Joe constantly fixing his clothes and fussing over how he looks. Me, I'm just glad he's happy and that Niel will have his 'special time' with CAP.
 
We arrived and Ricky was already yelling and smiling and carrying around a giant yellow bear.
 
"Oh umma-ji look what Changjo got me!!" Ricky smiled running toward me with his bear.
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
After Chunji got out of the car i headed back to pick CAP and Kisa up.
 
Kisa was so damn beautiful. In her blue lace dress she is so amazing.
 
"Don't even think about it" CAP groaned as he sat in the passenger seat and Kisa sat quietly in the back.
 
"If this doesn't work so help me your going to die"
 
"Trust me, just be gentle with Niel ok, he was really hurt after the whole Tiffany thing last week"
 
"What Tiffany thing"
 
"You know the whole date thing"
 
"Are you kidding me, nothing happened apart from....never mind, besides you weren't even there"
 
"Well Chunji give very detail explaina--well that doesn't matter. Wait apart from what"
 
"None of your damn business"
 
"Of course it's my business, if you have something to hide you have to confess, or else niel will hate you"
 
"What kind of a threat is that?" 
 
"It's- AH WOAH" i swerved slightly off the road seeing a possum or something on the road, but it was CAP's fault for distracting me.
 
"Uh Minsoo, can you let L.Joe drive instead of urging him to kill us" Kisa whispered
 
"What? Fine, goddamn it i can't even believe i let you date this idiot"  
 
The rest of the drive was around 8 minutes of completely awkward silence. 
 
And as soon as we arrived Chunji was into me, fixing my clothes, adjusting my hair and all those kinds of things a mother would do to her son who was going to church or an important family dinner.  
 
"Kisa you look so cute!!" Ilhoon beamed grabbing her hand and trudging off with her and Minhyuk trialling behind.  
 
"Woah mr, get back here, you've had your couple time, it's my turn" i shouted pulling Kisa back toward me.
 
"Hyung your so" as he said that i shot him a death glare which he got the point.
 
"Come on then hyukkie lets go eat something I'm hungry!!" He smiled waltzing off with Minhyuk.
 
"So, where is Niel?" CAP asked
 
"Oh right about that, he isn't coming until he finishes work so Chunji is going to teach you everything about Niel, his likes and dislikes so you can be the perfect boyfriend. While i try to romance up your sister"  
 
And before he could protest i whisked Kisa off into the amusement park and CAP was visiously dragged off to his 'private lesson with evil professor Chunji'
 
Kisa's POV.
 
"Shall we go...my dear" L.Joe smiled and bowed before taking my hand and escorting me threw the gates
 
"Oh wow"
 
"Do you like it"
 
"I...i....i...ah....i love it"
 
The dark sky contrasted the lights perfectly. The stars were clearly visible even thought the lights from the rides were very bright. The golden glow was amazing, there were plenty of stalls some with games and amazing stuffed animals as prizes and food that would only be sought after in dreams of sugar and sweets. The many different show bags and candies available. It was stunning.
 
"What do you want to do first" he asked politely as the party music started coming from the large speakers next to the entrance. 
 
"I don't mind"
 
He smiled guiding me to a cotton candy stall.  
 
CAPs POV.
 
"Argh what the man, let me go"
 
"Sh sh sh" Chunji hissed at me.
 
He dragged me behind an arcade stall and sat me down on a wheelie desk chair.
 
"Ok lets begin shall we"
 
"Niel's real name is Ahn Daniel, his birthplace is London England on 16th of August 1994. He has two siblings who live with his parents in Seoul. Their names are Ahn Sabrina—nickname Rina and Ahn Andrew—nickname drew."
 
I tried to take it all in at once. 
 
"Ok now you've got that his likes and dislikes" my mind was going in circles
 
"Woah ah Chanhee please slow down"
 
"Argh no you only have an hour to cram in this info so you can steal his heart and happy ever after Nap couple!!!"
 
"Nap? What the , you made a shipping!?!?!"
 
"No it was L.Joe's idea"
 
**earlier that day**
I groaned. All day today i couldn't stop thinking i would screw up. I can't believe it, am i gay? The people i used to despise and beat up back in Seoul, how? How? No, I'm not gay. I can't be gay I'm not gay. 
 
I don't have feelings for Niel, i only pity him. Yeah it's pity. I don't feel love for a man that's disgusting.
 
Against my whole purpose in life. 
 
I screwed up the piece of paper L.Joe gave me and threw it in the bin.
 
I pity Niel thats all, I don't, I'm not, I am not, I AM NOT GAY.
 
I picked up my phone and dialled the number of a girl called Jessica who was flirting with me yesterday. 
 
"Hello, this is Jessica jung speaking"
 
"Hey Jessica it's CAP"
 
"Oh CAP, wow i don't think you would call"
 
"Come to my place now"
 
I could hear her obviously faked giggling and nervousness.
 
"Yep sure, I'll be right there" she giggled.
 
I sat down on the couch still trying to stop myself from thinking about Niel.
 
As soon as Jessica arrived, i started at her. I wanted and needed to forget about Niel.
 
I dragged her upstairs as we made out like there was no tomorrow. 
 
And after I had my way with her she left the house in tears.
 
And ironically enough, so did i.
 
I can't ever stop thinking about Niel, even if I'm with having another woman he is still in my mind.
 
I'm scared, for the first time in my life, I'm sacred.
 
I promised myself i would never fall in love with anyone ever, after Yoonhye, when she slept with that other guy on our anniversary as a couple, I was so naive, so stupid. She broke my heart
 
Ever since then i was cautious and never gave my heart to anyone and now I'm scared.
 
I mean Niel is a guy, a man, A ING MALE!!
 
The chance of him breaking my heart is a million to one.
 
I can't take it I'm not emotionally strong, I'm only really good at not showing my feelings. 
 
*present*
 
"HELLO ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!" Chunji yelled.
 
"Uh yeah"
 
"I don't believe you. So.....POP QUIZ TIME!"
 
"Pop Quiz?"
 
"Niel's birth place is where?"
 
"England uh London....?"
 
"Correct...he favourite colour is"
 
"Uh......you never told me"
 
"EHH WRONG ITS RED"
 
"Uh?"
 
"STOP TALKING LIKE THAT YOU DONT WANT NIEL TO THINK YOUR A COMPLETE NEANDERTHAL"
 
"oh God"
 
"DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU MANNERS TOO"
 
"I'm sorry chan Hee please excuse my bad behaviour" i said sounding like an emotionless robot
 
"Better, but lose the attitude"
 
"Are we done yet?"
 
"I guess so, please Minsoo. Daniel has mixed up feelings about you lately please don't hurt him"
 
"Trust me i never ever plan on doing that. Never"
 
"Thank you" Chunji smiled and I felt like i needed to see Niel and tell him.
 
I'm prepared to be a homoual, but only for Niel.
 
I love you Daniel Ahn.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
It was almost 9 and i was having the time of my life with the love of my life.
 
We went on the roller coaster, i won a giant panda from the 'knock the can' stall and the music was amazing.
 
L.Joe was amazing.
 
We were dancing to the song '사랑은 Move' (love is move) by a girl group called secret when suddenly L.Joe dragged me off onto the Ferris wheel and we sat inside and were slowly hosted up above the city to the beautiful view of all of Inchon.
 
"Wow the view is amazing"
 
"That's not the only thing" he smiled putting his hand on mine.
 
"Kisa, your so beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you. Your smart and beautiful and you have a kinda heart. I just want to take this chance to say. I love you"
 
I blushed madly and as l.joe's arms enveloped me in a hug my heart buried it's self into the crook of his neck.
 
"I love you too lee Byunghun" i whispered sweetly into his neck.
 
I'm sure he heard as his lips soon met mine in a soft, tender and loving kiss.
 
I'm so happy!! 
 
For the first time in my life, I'm not afraid of anything. I'm happy and I'm not scared.
 
I don't feel like being shy anymore. L.Joe is mine and I am his. 
 
I never want this feeling to go away.
 
I want the rest of my life to be with him.
 
As soon as we exited  the ride L.Joe took my hand and we continued our dancing with a slow dance to the song 'lonely by b1a4' 
 
He held me close to his chest and my head rested on his shoulder. And I was happy. Very happy and very peaceful.
 
"Baby i just want my special time with you~ oh baby i just want my special time with you" Byunghun sang holding me close and kissing my forehead between each line of the song.
 
"OKAY OKAY CLOSING TIME PEOPLE!! GO HOME ALL 6 of you!! Nap time coming up please leave immediately!!"  Chunji's voice bellowed above the music.
 
Niel's POV.  
 
Argh finally i finished the extra shift. Last night Minah didn't seem sick. She was perfectly healthy, maybe it's something with her family, oh well.
 
Finally i can have some fun and take my mind off all the bad things in my life.And anyway I'm so craving some cotton candy and a nice cold raspberry soda.
 
I hopped into the car, the time was 10:23pm maybe i went a little longer on my shift than I should have, but it doesn't matter.
 
When I arrived at the amusement park, no one was there. It was empty.

Hellloooo
 
Sorry to leave you guys out on a cliff hanger but i really hope you enjoy the 'almost nap' 
CAP learns in this chapter that he doesn't pity Niel but his feelings become clear and he realises he LOVES Niel.
L.Joe and Kisa have lovey dovey time and minhoon is finally here! 
Woohoo my big bro finally has Ilhoon as his boyfriend.
 
Anyway I want to give a very very very very big thank you to 💚💜💗mayuasdf for being such a great reader,
YOUR SO AMAZING 
If it weren't for you this story would be long gone
Thank you so much!!
This story is all for you!!
Thanks so much again!!
Hope you like the chapter!!!!!!!<3