New Friends

The complications of High School

 

 
 CAP's POV.
 
As i tried to get away from the group. I was stopped by the second guy.
 
This one was short but still taller than L.Joe. He had child like characteristics and looked like a smurf with his blue hair.
 
"So your new aren't you?" He said walking beside me. 
 
Before i could answer "CHUNJI NOOOO!!!!!!" L.joe screamed running away from the purple kid that was chasing him around.
 
I refocused my attention back to the smurf
 
(A/n - I'm sorry Ricky fans. Cap has to say smurf. Its in character. And the first time i saw him i thought he was purposely trying to dress like a smurf) 
 
"Are they ok?" I asked
 
"No. But Chunji won't hurt him, much. Let me show you around" he said taking the lead.
 
I quickly glanced back at the two guys running around as if they were five years of age.
 
"Do they always act like that?" pointed at L.joe and the purple haired guy
 
"Those two are pretty close, how do i say this..." He stumbled on the right word to say.
 
"Are they gay?"
 
"Well sorta"
 
"What do you mean sorta!?!?"
 
I was surprised, i have heard about gay people and knew that they existed but never actually saw a gay couple in real life. I was intrigued and frightened at the same time.
 
"Well......."
 
I eyed him weirdly 
 
"They..i don't know!" He stuttered.
 
 I don't understand. Why are people gay? I thought to myself considering that i was definitely not gay! Or i least i think. If i was WAIT NO I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!!!
 
"By the way my name is Ricky" the smurf smiled.
 
"Are you American?"
 
"No its just a weird nickname like yours" 
 
"My name's not weird!!!"
 
"Really? Who the hell names themselves CAP?" he smirked as if trying to start a fight.
 
I calmly smiled and pissed him off further by ignoring him and walking off. 
 
It was already 8:26 and the warning bell had just gone off. I walked calmly to my new home room. #6 block H.
 
I walked into the class room it was almost empty. It was a clean class with a beautiful view of the campus. There was a tall man sitting at the front of the class. I assume this was my homeroom teacher. 
 
"Bang Min-soo?" 
 
"Oh, yes thats me" 
 
He pointed to a seat at the back of the class room. It was closest to the window.
 
SCORE!!!! 
 
 
I obediently sat down and waited. The only other ones in class were two nerdy kids that sat at the front and had their mind totally engrossed in thick novels. I stared out the window wondering what Kisa was doing.
 
 
Kisa's POV.
 
I followed Yoona and Sunny as they walked around showing me the important places of the school, where to hang out, where to study and they helped me with my locker.
 
"So where is your home room Kisa?" Yoona smiled
 
"Um..let me check" i pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket and read it out
 
"Bang Kisa Jin home room #4 block D"
 
"Ohhh! Lizzy and Hyoyeon are in that class!" She smiled
 
"What class are you two in?" I asked
 
"Were both in the same homeroom - #5 block D right next to you" Sunny beamed
 
"Ok, then we should go" Yoona said taking her thing out of her locker.
 
All three of us walked together to block D.
 
"Ok are you sure your gonna be alright" Sunny said sounding over-protective.
 
"Yes, i'm fine"
 
"Ok have fun we'll see you later ok!" Yoona smiled walking into her class with Sunny.
 
I walked into class and there was a beautiful, young looking woman standing by the door.
 
"My name is Miss Chinsu i will be your home room teacher" she smiled
 
"Hello"
 
"I assume you are Kisa?"
 
"Yes, my name is Bang Kisa Jin. I am from Seoul"
 
"Good your seat is right here" Miss said as she guided me to my seat.
 
The time pasted as other students poured into class. Hyoyeon didn't even notice me. As the bell went for first period. Lizzy approached me.
 
"Hey!" She smiled walking out beside me
 
"Hello" i nervously replied
 
"So your new, where did you come from?"
 
"I'm from Seoul"
 
"The capital, i went there once for my sisters wedding. It was beautiful!"
 
"Ya, i miss it" i pouted
 
"Oh, its ok, Inchon is way better!"
 
I smiled back at her
 
"I was born in Pusan and moved here when i was 7" Lizzy said with a grin.
 
We both said good bye and went our separate ways.
 
After second period it was break and after i put my books in my locker i went outside to sit down and read.
 
I looked around for Yoona and Sunny, but gave up and found a nice shady spot to read my book.
 
"Ah there you are girl!" Sunny smiled
 
"Sorry were late. You must have been so lonely" Yoona said sitting down next to me.
 
"Its ok, i'm used to it"
 
Yoona just looked at me with a worried expression.
 
I returned my gaze back to my book.
 
The bell rang for the end of break.
 
"Are you ok Kisa?" Sunny asked with a concerned smile
 
"Ya i'm fine don't worry, ok" i replied picking up my books and walking to my next class.
 
The classes were like normal, they taught the same things as the teachers that home schooled me taught. But it wasn't the school work or teachers that were different it was the students. Back in Seoul were some misbehaving students from private schools around the area they mingled and did all kinds of bad things with CAP as their ring leader. The students here were rowdy, loud, arrogant, inappropriate and down right rude (not to me but to the teachers), while the teachers were very quiet, tolerant and pleasant to me. I was a good student unlike many of the guys who spent the lessons messing with their phones under the desk, the girls were no better, they chatted throughout the lectures and fixed their hair and make up. 
 
'RING RING RING!!'
 
Finally the bell had gone for lunch and i picked up my books and stood as i watched the other students shove and push their ways out of the small door. The teacher just sighed and patiently waited for the crowd to leave. When the door way finally cleared there were only three of us in class. The teacher Mr Shiji and one other kid that sat not far from me, think his name was ilhoon or something.
 
As i left the class i entered the crowded hallway. It was so loud i saw faintly at the end of the hall Yoona throwing her arms around Sunny frantically trying to stop her from hitting a guy. 
 
I ran past the hoard of people pushing past trying to reach them.
 
"Yah! NO SUNNY STOP!!!!" Yoona yelled.
 
"I WILL KILL HIM!!!!" She responded in her usual pissed off voice.
 
"Kisa help me!" Yoona said using all her possible strength to hold Sunny back.
 
"What happened!?" 
 
"Lets take her outside first" 
 
We dragged a still very angry Sunny outside and sat her down at a table under a nice tree.
 
"Are you ok now?" Yoona asked cautiously tapping Sunny's arm.
 
"Of course not! That good for nothing son of b..." 
 
"SUNNY!!!" Yoona yelled before she could say the word.
 
"What happened?" I asked anxiety building up in my stomach 
 
"Its nothing really" Yoona innocently replied.
 
I looked at Sunny and then back to Yoona 
 
"How dare he start a fight with me!" Sunny shouted slamming her tight fists on the table and quickly standing up.
 
"The new guy?"i asked pretending not to know him
 
"How dare he call me violent!"
 
"He called Sunny violent violet" Yoona said holding back a faint giggle
 
Oh...violet because of her hair. Thats mean judging someone, well thats just like Min-soo to he doesn't care about other peoples feelings only his own.
 
"Sunny calm down lets just change the subject come on lets go to the cafeteria for lunch" Yoona smiled warmly
 
We walked to the cafeteria and immediately Yoona and Sunny were called to join the other girls.
 
"Come on Kisa" she smiled taking my hand
 
"No its ok. I need some quiet anyway" i pulled away from her grip and moved to an empty table. 
 
Yoona smiled "are you sure?"
 
I nodded in response.
 
She smiled and went back to the group of girls. I sat down and began to eat an apple while focusing all my attention on my novel. 
 
I sat and read for about 9minutes when i was interrupted by 'ilhoon' if that even was his name?
 
"Do you mind if i sit here?" He smiled
 
"No, of course you can" i nodded.
 
I actually didn't give much of a response. I wasn't usually the kind of person to introduce myself and spend ages chatting. I was a shy person but became more confident with people as i got to know them better.
 
"I'm Jung Ilhoon" he smiled
 
I looked up from my book and for the first time our eyes met. I realised he was a lot better looking than i first thought.
 
"My name is Bang Kisa Jin" i replied felling my cheeks heat up and turn slightly red.
 
Realising i was blushing i return back to my novel hoping he would leave or do something other than talking to me. 
 
"Where are you from?" 
 
I couldn't avoid him, one he was sitting straight across from me and two the room was not that loud so i could hear him fine.
 
I decided to give in and reply
 
"I'm from Seoul"
 
"Ok, why did you come here?" He continued to try and extend our conversation.
 
I bit my bottom lip trying to find a plausible answer that didn't involve T.O.P media or my family's wealth.
 
"Sorry its none of my business anyway, i'm sorry" he said frantically shaking both his hands and arms around in a 'no no no' sort of fashion.  
 
"No its ok, i don't really know it was my parents decision anyway" i replied
 
He smiled to me in an 'i understand' kind of way.
 
We sat ther in silence for a few moments when a loud racket bellowed through the cafeterias double doors.
 
Guess who it was. The one the only my brother Min-soo and his new band of accomplices. 
 
"Looks like they've recruited a new kingka" Ilhoon said standing up.
   
"What do you mean?" Oh my goodness the stupid questions just keep flowing out of my mouth. I am such and idiot.
 
He just smiled and sat back down.
 
"Did you go to a high school?" He asked
 
"No me and my brother were home schooled"
 
"Ok it makes sense now"
 
What does he mean it makes sense, when did i not make sense!?!?!?
 
"You see in high school there are different cliques. Usually a new student will lapse into a already formed clique like the girls over there" he said pointing to the group of girls that Yoona and Sunny were sitting with.
 
(A/n : a clique is like a group of people that are close friends they very often share the same interests or something else in common)
 
"They have been together since they started high school, they are the popular girls. And those guys" he said pointing to another group "they are the trouble makers, they follow one leader. A couple weeks ago their lead JR was expelled for possession of drugs. And then theres the athletes, the mathletes, the book club, the volunteers and then there's my group" 
 
He babbled on and on but i didn't mind. It was as if i like hearing his voice. All of a sudden my thoughts were paused. Ilhoon had stood up and pulled me out of my seat.
 
"Follow me" 
 
I did as he asked and followed his every step. He lead me to a table were 5 other guys were seated. Ilhoon introduced me to his friends. 
 
"This is Kisa" he sat down and i sat next to him
 
"Kisa these are my friends Ricky, Chanjo and Minhyuk. Chunji and L.joe are some where"
 
I nodded my head respectfully to them. I didn't feel uncomfortable sitting with guys because i was so used to my brother and his friends
 
The three smiled politely.
 
I turned around quickly to check on Yoona and Sunny when in the corner of my eye, Min-soo was staring at me with evil eyes as if he was trying to say 'if one of those guys so much as lays a finger on you they can kiss their lives goodbye' 
 
CAP's POV.
 
WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH THAT SMURF IDIOT!!!!
 
Ohhh he is so going to pay!!! What the hell is she doing sitting with guys like them. Wait she is the only girl!!!! THEY BETTER NOT TOUCH HER OR I WILL CHOP EVERY ONE OF THEIR HANDS, ARMS AND LEGS OFF!!!
 
"CAP are you alright?" Baekho asked putting a firm arm around my neck.
 
I had made a new group of friends they were apparently the trouble makers of the school and were the most popular. There previous Kingka Kim JongHyun (JR) was expelled last month because a teacher found weed in his locker.
 
The group consisted of 8 guys : Baekho, Aron, Ren, Minhyun, Changsub, Sungjae, Hyunsik and Eunkwang. 
 
"Hello?" Aron shook his hand in front of my face to bring me out of my day dream.
 
"Na, what, yeah i'm fine don't worry" i smiled weakly pushing Baekho away from me.
 
"Ah come on lets get something to eat I'm STARVING!!!" Sungjae moaned clenching his stomach
 
" it up princess"  Aron laughed.
 
I guess these guys weren't proper friends all they talked about was girls, drugs and parties. I didn't really know much about drugs alcohol yes and I  did regularly go to parties but i didn't know any of the girls in the the school apart from Kisa. My kind of people, no emotions, I liked it.
 
They guys were all very manly except for Ren he dyed his hair blonde and painted his nails like a girl. All in all they were always talking about what JR would do, it was as if he was their God. I tolerated them though as the were the only ones who weren't nerds or complete and utter idiots. 
 
"I see we have a strong silent type" Eunkwang smirked nudging my shoulder 
 
I squinted my eyes at him and cracked my knuckles.
 
"So you like to speak with actions just like JR" he continued.
 
"This JR guy is starting to get on my nerves."
 
I can't believe i just said that. I couldn't hold my tongue, the words kept flowing out. 
 
"You people are nothing without your precious leader. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES!!!!!"
 
I was so lucky the bell rang before i could receive their reactions. 
 
I was already standing, but before i could walk off Baekho pulled me into a bear hug.
 
"Nah! Its ok bro i have a life" he chuckled 
 
"And you said i was an idiot" L.Joe laughed as he walked past with Chunji
 
"You want me to be him up for ya!" Baekho said screwing up his face and clenching his fist. 
 
I groaned as i pushed him off me and walked away.
 
The rest of the day was pretty much boring  i walked past the guys they acted like it had never happened.
 
After school i walked to the gate when i was stopped by L.Joe
 
"So whats up?" He asked in a normal tone. Wow he actually did have some 18 year old human DNA 
 
"I'm going to fight a dragon, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!!!!"
 
"CALM DOWN, Charlie Brown, i was just trying to make conversation" he said bracing himself for a punch or a kick from me.
 
"Ahh!" I face palmed myself. "I'm sorry its just...." 
 
He looked at me and smiled.
 
"Nah its ok. I can be annoying at times" he laughed
 
We walked to the gate. And as soon as we got there Chunji attacked L.Joe.
 
"AHHH!!! WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!" Chunji screamed between punches and kicks he inflicted on L.Joe.
 
"Umma stop hurting Appa!!" Ricky shouted trying to pull Chunji away from L.Joe
 
"C.A.P help! Your not gonna let him kill me, are you?!?!?!?" L.Joe struggled
 
I walked over to Chunji and patted him on the back.
 
"Keep up the good work"
 
I walked put of the gate followed by an intimidating Sunny. I tried not to turn around as she followed me down the street, her eyes burning holes into the back of my head.
 
When i finally arrived at the traffic lights Sunny stormed in the opposite direction. I walked across the road and something slammed into my back.
 
"WHY DID YOU! HOW COULD YOU! YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE WITH THAT MONSTER!!!!" L.joe yelled slapping my arm girlishly 
 
"I thought we could be friends but your just a big " he pouted childishly and stuck out his tongue.
 
I collapsed on the floor in a laughing fit. He lightly kicked me but i had all out lost control of my laughter.
 
He tried to pull me off the ground as my laughter slowed. "Its not funny you know, Chunji is really over protective" 
 
"I'm sorry but the way he always seems to beat you up over the tinniest things" 
 
"So can we be friends?" He asked after a long pause
 
"Your not going to give up are you"
 
"Not till the day Chunji kills me" he laughed 
 
This kid was actually a really good person, i think i could tolerate him and his weird ways.
 
"So you and Chunji are you guys........" I asked as we started walking.
 
"Hm?" He asked tilting his head side ways.
 
"Are you two, you know.......Gay?"
 
"WHAT??? NOOOOOOO WAYY!!!!!!" He shouted dropping his books.
 
I bend down to help him pick them up.
 
"Well then why did Ricky call you Appa and Chunji Umma and why are you so well you know....."
 
"What? I didn't realise we were so close"
 
"What about the mother father thing?"
 
"We've been doing that for years, ricky is in the year bellow us and has always been the baby faced boy. Chunji is a motherly kind of person so he took the role and apparently adopted Ricky"
 
"For real?" I asked starting to get use to L.Joe
 
"No just in his weird imagination, i don't know where these ideas come from. But i play along because Chunji is my friend"
 
"So you two are pretty close?"
 
"Yes in a way. He thinks of me as a.."
 
"What!?!" My eyes widened as he face palmed himself
 
"It nothing never mind...." He said lowing his and starting to walk again
 
"So where do you live?" I asked trying to stop an awkward moment from occurring
 
"Just down here" he smiled pointing to the street where me and Kisa lived.
 
"So if your not gay do you have a girlfriend?" I asked 
 
"AGHHH!!! I TOLD YOU!!! I'm not gay, but if a were to be even slightly close to a girl Chunji would kill her and me"
 
I just chuckled as we turned and started to down the street
 
"You live here too?" 
 
"Yep. I moved here yesterday"
 
"So your the one that moved in next door"
 
"Hm" I nodded
 
As we walked up to the house. 
 
"So anyway you wanna hang out later?" He asked in a casual way.
 
"Um........ok" I sighed 
 
"5:00pm i'll meet you at the park"
 
"Ok" i sighed and opened the front door.
 
This kid wasn't as bad as i first thought. i should probably stop calling him kid. He looks like a wanna be nerd with his stupid glasses and his white hair. But he was always trying to help so I suppose in time i could be friends with him.
 
I walked in the house "KISA, I'M HOME,"
 
With no answer i remembered what she told me before school. She was going to the shop to buy some food. I hope she's alright. 
 
After a long day i thought i needed to clear my mind and the tv. 
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
I was determined to have at least one cool guy as my friend. This guy was just not like all the others. The other times I piss them off to the point were they start to ignore me and join some new group.
 
Anyway i walk to the fridge and take out an apple, why the hell does Neil put the apples in the fridge. What a retard. 
 
Neil is my house mate his parents are friends with mine and we have been friends for a few years now. I was also born in Seoul and my parents thought it would be easier for me to live a life in a less crowded place.
 
Neil wasn't home he was on holiday with his parents in Europe and weren't coming home until next week. 
 
I sat down at on one of the stools by the bench and opened a book i found in the fridge. I know what your thinking, yes it was really in the fridge next to the left over chicken, Chunji must have left it in there when him and Ricky were playing treasure hunt yesterday. 
 
The time was about 3:49pm, i got board with the adventure book and walked upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling Why would he think i'm gay? Am i gay? AGH! What am i think of corse i'm not gay i think. My thoughts were finally broken by he sound of my beeping phone. 
 
                 3:55pm Neil*-* - hey, hows the house. Please don't tell me you let Chunji destroy it!!!!
 
                 3:55pm L.Joe🔱 - Its fine, i think. How's your holiday? Where are you?
 
                 3:57pm Neil*-* - we're in London, we just got back from the tower bridge. So anything new at home?
 
                 3:57pm L.Joe🔱 - No, but Chunji tried to kill me for no reason, again. 
                  
                 3:57pm Neil*-* - Sorry, i have to go now, leaving for Paris at 11 tonight. Have fun at home. Don't let Chunji kill you.
 
                 3:58pm L.Joe🔱 - i will try. Have fun in the city of love lonely boy!
 
                 3:58pm Neil*-* - HEY!!!!!! You haven't got a girlfriend either!!!!
 
                 3:58pm L.Joe🔱 - I'm working on it. 
 
                 3:59pm Neil*-* - Chunji doesn't count as a girlfriend!
 
                 3:59pm L.Joe🔱 - I mean a real girl a beautiful one!!!!! She is gonna be prettier and cook better than Chunji!!😛😝😜
 
                 3:59pm Neil*-* - I'd love to stay and chat about your miserable, imaginary love life but i really have to go! Bye!!!
 
                 4:00pm L.Joe🔱 - When you get back your so DEAD!!!
 
                 4:00pm Neil*-* - I know bye!!
 
I put my phone down and laid back on my bed. 
 
"I really need to find a girlfriend" i mumbled to myself I rolled over in my bed and drifted off to sleep
 
 
Kisa's POV
 
After i had collected my things from my locker i walked to the school gates were Yoona was standing alone.
"Hey! How was your first day?" She asked brighter than mushrooms 
 
(A/n : Brighter than mushrooms is Tiffany's [girls generation] nickname) 
 
"It was ok i guess. Where is Sunny?"
 
"Well she wanted to leave early, i don't know why though we always walk home together" 
 
"Ok"
 
We walked out of the gates.
 
"So are you going home?" Yoona asked smiling 
 
"No, i'm going shopping. Since we moved here the only food i have eaten is fruit and microwave noodles."
 
"Ok, do you mind if i come?"
 
"Of corse not" 
 
We walked to the shop.
 
"What should i cook for dinner?" I said poking my cheek
 
"What about beef soup?" Yoona suggested
 
"Ok, and tomorrow night we can have Chicken dumplings" i was getting hungry already.
 
We continued to walk through the isles i took some cool drinks and some tea. I love tea, especially Chinese Jasmine Tea.
 
"I should get some snacks too"
 
"Here!" Yoona said dragging me to the isle with the shelves piled high with cookies, lollies, chips and my favourite Pocky biscuits.
 
I took some cookies and a small bag of gummy bears for Min-soo and a couple packets of Strawberry Pocky.
 
We walked to the counter.
 
"Here let me pay" Yoona said taking out her wallet.
 
"NO! Yoona you've been so good to me already i can't ask you to pay for this!!!!" I snapped.
 
"Hm" she puffed pretending not to hear me.
 
I took her money off the counter and shoved it into her shirt pocket.
 
"Yoona i have plenty of money. I've been spoiled all my life. I can pay it myself"
 
"But Kisa, your still so young you should be saving your money!"
 
"No buts its ok"
 
Our little argument was interrupted by the sales girl, "That comes to a total of 235won"
 
"Ok" i smiled taking out the correct amount of money.
 
"Ah!!! Kisa you should save that money!! Let me pay!!" Yoona whined.
 
"No, its fine!!" I took the bags and walked out of the shop.
 
We walked home talking about how our day was.
 
"So at lunch, i'm sorry i didn't get a chance to sit with you" Yoona pouted
 
"No its fine. You don't need to be bothered by me all the time. You should spend your time with your friends"
 
"Ok, sure, see you tomorrow ok" she smiled walking down her street.
 
"Bye!" I smiled lugging the heavy bags home.
 
I opened the door and CAP was asleep on the couch. I glanced up at the clock 4:07pm. I walked into the kitchen and started putting away the groceries. The once empty fridge was full of raw ingredients. And the pantry quickly filled with lollies and yummy snacks.
 
Seeing it was only 4:10 i decided to go and have a shower.
 
After my shower i changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a striped black and white top.
 
The time was 4:30pm so i thought i should start cooking.
 
I went into the kitchen. It was a very modern kitchen beautiful black marble bench top and a state of the art fridge, microwave, oven and stove top. 
 
I started by boiling the beef in some stock and water. Then i added some vegetables.
 
It was starting to smell good.
 
"Hmmmmm" Min-soo moaned as he rubbed his eyes.
 
"Whats the time?" He mumbled reaching for his phone.
 
"Its 4:45 why?" I replied tasting some of the soup.
 
"Hmm smells good" he smiled walking upstairs.
 
He was right, it smelt delicious. I haven't had food like this for days. I sure as heck am not letting Min-soo cook dinner ever again. 
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
 Hello!!!! I am proud of this chapter!! L.Joe and CAP are becoming friends, Ilhoon talked to Kisa, Chunji left a book in the fridge, Neil is going to Paris and Sunny is controlling her urges to kill CAP. Anyway what do you guys think,
1) is L.joe Gay!!?!?!?
2) Does Ilhoon have a crush on Kisa?
3) Should I make Sunny more crazy?                                                                                                                                                               
Please answer in the comment section!!!
Also if you have any questions post it in there too!! And i will answer ASAP!!!!
The next chapter is gonna be about L.Joe and CAP's friendship and it won't be very long so i will try to post chapter 5 right after!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!! 
P.s - the story is starting to get a lot more interesting and clearer than the other chapters. Thank God my writers block is gone!!!!
I hope this chapter makes up for the other failed chapters anyway love you guys lots!!!!! 
 
And A Special Shout Out to my Loving Readers - 
Nih Cao, Julie Huynh and Cindy Huynh
Love you all!!!!!