Pretending

The complications of High School

 

CAP's POV.
 
Today is the first day of school in Inchon. I'm not sure what to do, i mean the teachers and students for the first time in my life don't know about me and Kisa being rich.Mum and dad told us not to tell anyone because they would treat us differently to other normal teenagers. I didn't care much about being rich anyway. We were home schooled all my life so i didn't really know what school was like.
 
I walked down the hall and stopped at Kisa's door. I knocked twice before walking in.
 
"Kisa it's time to get up" 
 
"Ya but i don't wanna" she winced as i pulled the blankets off exposing her body to the cold
 
"Come on"
 
"Nah! PISS OFF!!" 
 
I pulled her out of bed as she struggled in my grip
 
"Min i can't go to school!"
 
"Why?!?!?!?!?" I pulled her onto my back and piggy backed her down the stairs.
 
I put her to rest on the couch.
 
"Because!!!!!"
 
"Because why?!?!?!?!?!"
 
"I told you already!"
 
"Kisa! You have to go to school!" I really sound like my mother right now
 
"If i go, will you promise to leave me alone, and pretend you don't know me?"
 
"What?!?! I CAN'T DO THAT. I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU, YOUR MY BABY SISTER!!" Ok, i might have yelled it a little to loud because she was curled in a tight ball in the corner of the couch.
 
"Do you remember what happened..." She said uncurling from the fettle ball.
 
"Kisa don't bring this up again. I said i was sorry" 
 
"I Know but if you hadn't used her she wouldn't have attacked me!"
 
"If thats what you want then i won't communicate with you." i still remember what i did. I was the one who caused the problem.
 
Kisa didn't want people to know we were related or like last time they would bully her and saying she didn't deserve to be my sister. I didn't say or do anything because i wanted to be popular and the kingka and she was the only thing i had to sacrifice to stay that way. 
 
"I'm sorry but i don't want you to be associated with some ugly, weird, nerdy no-one like me" she smiled
 
"Your not a no-one your mine, my beautiful sister. I don't want to hide it"
 
"BUT YOU HAVE TO!!! PEOPLE WILL START TO TRY AND HURT ME IF THEY FOUND OUT!!! So please just keep it a secret. and anyway you know yourself what your like, you can't even look at me in public"
 
We sat in silent for around 11 minutes.
 
I couldn't take it i spoke trying to hold back my anger "so this is our life now. We have to hide the people we are and who we love?"
 
"Don't say it like that. Its the only way we can live normal lives, like other teenagers"
 
"But i don't want to live a lie. I want to be a normal person. I wish we didn't have to do this"
 
"People like them despise us, they think we are self centred and only care about money. If they found out about our family they would treat us differently"
 
"Just because we have money?"
 
"Because we have a lot of money"
 
I knew what she was saying was right, maybe thats why girls are always wanting to mine.
 
Kisa was truly the smartest person i knew.
 
"Come on, we have to get ready and we need to eat breakfast" i tried to change the subject.
 
As we walked to the kitchen i picked up my phone from the coffee table and saw the new messages from our parents.
 
                    UMMA & APPA - Minsoo, we are sorry about not telling you its the only way you can experience being a normal teenager.
                                                If anyone asks say you are not related to us ok. Again we are very sorry. Take care of Kisa We love you.
                                                 Xxo
 
"Min what do you want?" Kisa yelled from the kitchen
 
"We have food?" 
 
"No, but we have fruit thats all. You cooked all the noodles last night"
 
 "I'll skip then."
 
"I will go and buy something after school ok" she smiled
 
"Thanks"
 
I was the one who didn't deserve to be Kisa's brother. All i want is for her to be happy, but i can't change what i had already done. For some weird reason when other people were around i always pretended that she didn't exist, i tried to talk to her but my mouth never seemed to acknowledge her. It was my habit, my mind completely separated itself from my mouth and i said things and did things a brother would never say about her. I don't know why i do that, by it just happens like some else who hates Kisa takes control of my unsuspecting body making me say and do things i would never say if it was just us two in private. However, no matter how bad i hurt her she always forgave me and she never seemed to mind the way i treated her.
 
"Hey!!" Kisa shouted pulling me out of my day dream.
 
"I'm gonna shower now ok" she continued.
 
"Ok"
 
An hour had past and the time was 8:13am
 
"I should go now," Kisa picked up her books from the table beside the front door.
 
"Ok" i smiled. I knew this was going to happen, she doesn't want to be seen with me and she doesn't want me to be seen with her.
 
She left the house and i watched her as she walked down the road.
 
Our new school wasn't far it was a supposed '5 minute walk' from our house (mansion). I know she doesn't want to be close to me so after seeing her turn the corner i sat on the couch and the t.v. 
 
At around 8:19am i decided to leave the house, i didn't want to be late for my first day at school.
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーa/n - Sorry, short and confusing chapter. I promise once they get to school and CAP finds the rest of teen top it makes more sense. Again i'm really sorry for this weird chapter i am a massive epic FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO ENCOURAGE ME BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I HATE AND WANT TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. I AM AN EPIC FAILURE I'M SORRY!!!!!!!
Btw this chapters pic is Kisa's new bbedroom thanks XXO chan